A Federal Whistleblower's Story - The Alarm Has Been Sounded and No One Has Listened

Merlin1047 said:
I very much doubt that other readers are very interested in the minute details of your travails.

Which is precisely whiy I was attempting to send them to my personal email address and website. These individual disucssions (like this one) do not belong on a discussion board.

But, enjoy your freedoms, and set your rules in your little corner of the world (even if the first rule of your site professes to honor Freedom of Speech); and, above all, be glad there are folks like me who care about your safety and security and the future of our nation to take ridicule from folks who would not have the courage to speak up under the same circumstances. It's easy to speak up when one uses a nickname and an avator and only the written word; it's a whole different world when a person faces the world and is ready to be identified and stand up for that in which he or she believes.

Have a nice life; and please know that, when I'm reinstated, I'll still care about your safety when you come to visit one of those awesome, invaluable symbols of America's freedom.

:salute: Teresa Chambers (those who care know how to find me)

HonestChief said:
[It's easy to speak up when one uses a nickname and an avator and only the written word; it's a whole different world when a person faces the world and is ready to be identified and stand up for that in which he or she believes.

Have a nice life; and please know that, when I'm reinstated, I'll still care about your safety when you come to visit one of those awesome, invaluable symbols of America's freedom.

First, you are not currently under a ban or you would not have been able to post.

Second, I resent your arrogant and self-serving hint that I'm hiding behind anything. Lady, I flew over 1,800 hours in a combat zone during two tours in RVN while you were exposed to the hazards of poison ivy. You are not qualified to give me any lessons in courage or in standing up for what I believe.

Talk to me when Yogi Bear comes after you with an AK-47. Maybe you'll have a bit more credibility then.

HonestChief said:
Which is precisely whiy I was attempting to send them to my personal email address and website. These individual disucssions (like this one) do not belong on a discussion board.

But, enjoy your freedoms, and set your rules in your little corner of the world (even if the first rule of your site professes to honor Freedom of Speech); and, above all, be glad there are folks like me who care about your safety and security and the future of our nation to take ridicule from folks who would not have the courage to speak up under the same circumstances. It's easy to speak up when one uses a nickname and an avator and only the written word; it's a whole different world when a person faces the world and is ready to be identified and stand up for that in which he or she believes.

STFU.

Forum List

Back