A Favored Dick Of The Democrats

This clown is one of the most annoying people out there, approaching even Luis Gutierrez level. If he's so unhappy, why doesn't he stop annoying people and just leave?

Also, isn't it time to do away with dual-citizenship?

Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.
on June 16, 2015 when during his presidential campaign announcement speech Trump slammed the lax border security that had permitted criminal elements from Mexico and other countries to illegally enter the United States. Donald Trump was blaming all of us for being rapists, criminals and drug traffickers,” said Ramos of Trump.

Ramos was completely right about that. What a kick off for a Presidential campaign. It should have made the dog whistle clear to everyone that very day. It's disgusting that there are enough bigoted haters in this country to have elected him. I guess it's good we know, though, what we're up against. Which is why Ramos is staying to fight.

"on June 16, 2015 when during his presidential campaign announcement speech Trump slammed the lax border security that had permitted criminal elements from Mexico and other countries to illegally enter the United States. Donald Trump was blaming all of us for being rapists, criminals and drug traffickers,” said Ramos of Trump.

Only if you are rapists, criminals, and drug traffickers from Mexico or other countries.

And Jorge? Anyone coming to the United States illegally by law and definition becomes a criminal element.

That is wrong according to the United States Supreme Court.

Post the decision.

This clown is one of the most annoying people out there, approaching even Luis Gutierrez level. If he's so unhappy, why doesn't he stop annoying people and just leave?

Also, isn't it time to do away with dual-citizenship?

Jorge Ramos Says He’s Now Having the ‘Worst Time’ of His Life in U.S.
on June 16, 2015 when during his presidential campaign announcement speech Trump slammed the lax border security that had permitted criminal elements from Mexico and other countries to illegally enter the United States. Donald Trump was blaming all of us for being rapists, criminals and drug traffickers,” said Ramos of Trump.

Ramos was completely right about that. What a kick off for a Presidential campaign. It should have made the dog whistle clear to everyone that very day. It's disgusting that there are enough bigoted haters in this country to have elected him. I guess it's good we know, though, what we're up against. Which is why Ramos is staying to fight.

"on June 16, 2015 when during his presidential campaign announcement speech Trump slammed the lax border security that had permitted criminal elements from Mexico and other countries to illegally enter the United States. Donald Trump was blaming all of us for being rapists, criminals and drug traffickers,” said Ramos of Trump.

Only if you are rapists, criminals, and drug traffickers from Mexico or other countries.

And Jorge? Anyone coming to the United States illegally by law and definition becomes a criminal element.

That is wrong according to the United States Supreme Court.

Post the decision.

I've done it hundreds of times on this board. People who don't have a clue about immigration law want to dispute what the courts have said for years. What's the point? You would pretend to be litigating the matter all over again.

Bottom line: coming into the United States is a civil violation of the immigration laws. Being in the United States without papers is not a crime. Even if I posted the United States Supreme Court decisions you wouldn't accept them, would you? You'd be blaming me for the way the Court ruled.

I've done it hundreds of times on this board. People who don't have a clue about immigration law want to dispute what the courts have said for years. What's the point? You would pretend to be litigating the matter all over again.

Bottom line: coming into the United States is a civil violation of the immigration laws. Being in the United States without papers is not a crime. Even if I posted the United States Supreme Court decisions you wouldn't accept them, would you? You'd be blaming me for the way the Court ruled.
Nobody is talking about being in the US, the statement was Anyone coming to the United States illegally by law and definition becomes a criminal element. which is factually correct. You even now admit it is a civil violation, i.e. a crime to come into the US without authorization. Only you have brought up the fact that being found within the US is not a violation (visa overstays), when nobody ever claimed it was. Again, the crime is for improper entry, not being within the US. An Improper Entry person can be found within the US and still be charged and found guilty of Improper Entry.

You're going to link to Arizona v US, which refers to remaining within the US is not a crime, which has nothing to do with Improper Entry being the crime.
"Removal is a civil matter, and one of its principal features is the broad discretion exercised by immigration officials, who must decide whether to pursue removal at all. ...As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the United States."
Arizona v. United States 641 F. 3d 339 (2012)

Now that you have been shown to be moving the goal posts and failing to comprehend what SCOTUS has actually stated, you can apologize to people that actually do know something about immigration law.

So, please post a SCOTUS opinion that says Improper Entry is not a crime..... until then..... SMFH

Last edited:

Nobody is talking about being in the US, the statement was Anyone coming to the United States illegally by law and definition becomes a criminal element. which is factually correct. You even now admit it is a civil violation, i.e. a crime to come into the US without authorization. Only you have brought up the fact that being found within the US is not a violation (visa overstays), when nobody ever claimed it was. Again, the crime is for improper entry, not being within the US. An Improper Entry person can be found within the US and still be charged and found guilty of Improper Entry.

You're going to link to Arizona v US, which refers to remaining within the US is not a crime, which has nothing to do with Improper Entry being the crime.
"Removal is a civil matter, and one of its principal features is the broad discretion exercised by immigration officials, who must decide whether to pursue removal at all. ...As a general rule, it is not a crime for a removable alien to remain in the United States."
Arizona v. United States 641 F. 3d 339 (2012)

Now that you have been shown to be moving the goal posts and failing to comprehend what SCOTUS has actually stated, you can apologize to people that actually do know something about immigration law.

So, please post a SCOTUS opinion that says Improper Entry is not a crime..... until then..... SMFH

I wish you would shake your fukcing head and it would fall off your shoulders. I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

Any interested party can review my posts here. EVERY major statement made by immigration officials refutes what the board troll is claiming. He is the primary reason I no longer address the subject.

I can't argue with an idiot. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. It's back to the ignore list for this trolling troublemaker that I have no time for.

my take away from the site.

After the tax cuts expire, taxes rise. Film at 11.

My take:

Donald Trump thinks he will be reelected to the presidency.

After that, the left retakes the White House.

A year into that term, the tax cuts for the people have expired and begin to rise very rapidly. The Dem in office takes the blame.

The wealthy walk away with what they want and the taxpayers are carrying the bulk of the multi TRILLION dollar debt we've amassed. We really need a third party or an internal rebellion. Politics as usual isn't going to fix the inevitable.
Who should take the blame for the 10 TRILLION DOLLARS added to our debt under the reign of Obama and Friends?

The estimated debt increase to be attributed to the new tax bill is 1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS in 10 YEARS! Obama and Friends managed to add the $10T in 8 years.

If the economy growth rate improves by a mere 0.2% as a result of the new tax bill, there will be NO ADDITION to the debt.

You are full of shit.

The $10 trillions debt helped us out of the recession. Results ————- the booming economy that you see today. Trump inherited an excellent economy. Right place at the right time.

Trump tax plan $1.4 trillion debt designed to help mostly the rich. Permanently.
That’s the difference.

The booming economy that we have right now will not stay forever. If it comes down people like you will suffer.

Adding to the deficit was a big mistake in 2009 and is a big mistake today, short term it helps the economy, long term it will kill the value of the dollar, increase interest rates and decrease the credit rating. We will boom but no Congress or President will tackle the big problem and that is a growing deficit.

Any interested party can review my posts here. EVERY major statement made by immigration officials refutes what the board troll is claiming. He is the primary reason I no longer address the subject.
There is no major statement from any immigration official that refutes anything I have stated. It's good you no longer address this subject, since you don't know anything about it to begin with. SMFH

Forum List

Back