A far left extremist said this earlier today

Dick Cheney

"I think, you know, freedom means freedom for everyone. I think people ought to be free to enter into any kind of union they wish, any kind of arrangement they wish."

Who said this?

Game opens now and is good for 1 hour. No Google searching.

Just try and guess this.

I'll give you a hint - he is an elected official. I'm not going to mention his race and no, it wasn't Obama (unfortunately).

GHook, I'm not sure why you have your panties in a wad over a link I posted to what Dick Cheney said. I'm not a Holocaust denier or a 9/11 truther nor have I staked a position in this debate. I only posted a link to what Dick Cheney had said in a recent interview. I don't really have a dog in this fight, just thought I'd post a link to what the man has said.

No need to be sending me nasty messages.

"I think, you know, freedom means freedom for everyone. I think people ought to be free to enter into any kind of union they wish, any kind of arrangement they wish."

Who said this?

Just try and guess this.

I'll give you a hint - he is an elected official. I'm not going to mention his race and no, it wasn't Obama (unfortunately).

Dick Cheney said that on Fox last Sunday, I believe. But he added it should be state decision. Since I know he's not a "far left extremist," it must really piss off the anti-gay hysterics.

Who said this?

Just try and guess this.

It was Dick Cheney. It was on FOX news today. However, I'll bet the left wing nut cases are freaking out over this statement. It will be very interesting how they justify their HATE toward him now.

BTW--Obama is AGAINST Gay marraige--& prefers civil unions. Who would have guessed--LOL

Cheney's answer was the pat one he consistently has used whenever the subject is mentioned because one of his daughters is gay and she doesn't hesitate to smack daddy down on live television on many issues. Daddy wants to keep her happy so she'll shut up.

I wonder if he would say this if his daughter wasn't a lesbian? I doubt it.

He is a liar and a crook and responsible for the death of over 4000 real Americans in Iraq. He had one of Saddam's henchmen tortured to get him to say that there was a connection between 9-11 and Saddam. He still will say there was a connection when rational people know there wasn't.

He is a evil little bastard that ran scared after they fucked up on 9-11 and threw out everything to try and recover. History will list him as one of the truly evil little bastards of all our presidents of vice.:evil:

I would have to say that I really don't like or respect him very much.:lol:

As to his daughter being a lesbian, where are the tough talkers on the right who love to throw around words like "bull dike" etc when referring to her?

Interesting post, Cheney somehow overcomes all his 'hatred' and loves his daughter, enough to be public with it. Yet you still criticize him for that. Weird.

Forum List

Back