A fair comparison; you betcha!

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Scapegoat Theory: Scapegoat theory is a social psychological term that relates to prejudice. According to this theory, people may be prejudice toward a group in order to vent their anger.

One example is the holocaust. According to scapegoat theory, the Germans used the Jews, liberals, homosexuals and gypsies as scapegoats for all of their countries problems (which included economic problems across the country).

Today as we watch, liberals, homosexuals, public employees, unions and undocumented workers are the scapegoats for the far right. Ordinary Americans are pitted against ordinary Americans in a battle for a small peice of the economic pie, as the neo-GOP continues to use hate and fear to divide our nation and further enrich themselves and the very wealthy.

And let the personal attacks begin. None are so blind as those who will not see, for plutocracy in America is a vivid reality to those who choose to look.

Scapegoat Theory: Scapegoat theory is a social psychological term that relates to prejudice. According to this theory, people may be prejudice toward a group in order to vent their anger.

One example is the holocaust. According to scapegoat theory, the Germans used the Jews, liberals, homosexuals and gypsies as scapegoats for all of their countries problems (which included economic problems across the country).

Today as we watch, liberals, homosexuals, public employees, unions and undocumented workers are the scapegoats for the far right. Ordinary Americans are pitted against ordinary Americans in a battle for a small peice of the economic pie, as the neo-GOP continues to use hate and fear to divide our nation and further enrich themselves and the very wealthy.

And let the personal attacks begin. None are so blind as those who will not see, for plutocracy in America is a vivid reality to those who choose to look.

A nazi reference right off the bat? That doesnt break Godwins law, it basically takes a crap on it.

One can turn it around that the wealthy, evangelical christians, and buisness owners are scapegoats of the left.

You then finish it off with the standard "those who dont agree with me are obviously too ignorant to SEE WHATS REALLY GOING ON, MAN!" meme.

Scapegoats? Nope. I'd say more like 95% of the real causes for problems in America. I could give a shit about the queers. They are their own unique set of self-created problems but unions, public employees and illegal aliens (won't use your politically correct term "undocumented" aliens because they are criminals) are a big part of the economic problems in America today. Your comparison is pretty stupid too. Nobody in America is remotely akin to the Nazis. It's an insult to even suggest it.

You lay awake all night to come up with that dreck?

Freudian projection is a psychological term as well....And brother, are you the forum's #1 practitioner!

how can you not see that the holocaust is the same as wanting *undocumented workers* to obey the law, herr reichsmarschall?

:rofl:

i guess i need a seeing eye dog now.

you tell em, bro:razz::lol:

godwin%27s%20law.jpg

how about other political figures like bin laden and kim jong il

they are like the two biggest boogeymen for the west right now, one has probably been dead for at least a decade, and the other is like a million years old!

Most public employees, unions and undocumented workers are liberals. Of course the right don't like you. It's not rocket science.

undocumented workers :lol:

"Scapegoat Theory: Scapegoat theory is a social psychological term that relates to prejudice. According to this theory, people may be prejudice toward a group in order to vent their anger.

"One example is the holocaust. According to scapegoat theory, the Germans used the Jews, liberals, homosexuals and gypsies as scapegoats for all of their countries problems (which included economic problems across the country).

"Today as we watch, liberals, homosexuals, public employees, unions and undocumented workers [ Just for Del: Illegal Aliens ] are the scapegoats for the far right. Ordinary Americans are pitted against ordinary Americans in a battle for a small piece of the economic pie, as the neo-GOP continues to use hate and fear to divide our nation and further enrich themselves and the very wealthy.

"And let the personal attacks begin. None are so blind as those who will not see, for plutocracy in America is a vivid reality to those who choose to look."

Others who choose to be cavil are welcome to do so too. Personal attacks come in many forms, from the glib to the profane and I'm used to them.

Last edited:

A Small piece of the pie?
How about making your own pie. That way you get all of it instead of a piece of it. That's what happens when you get rid of a large Government.
Using logic is not hate or fear.

"Scapegoat Theory: Scapegoat theory is a social psychological term that relates to prejudice. According to this theory, people may be prejudice toward a group in order to vent their anger.

"One example is the holocaust. According to scapegoat theory, the Germans used the Jews, liberals, homosexuals and gypsies as scapegoats for all of their countries problems (which included economic problems across the country).

"Today as we watch, liberals, homosexuals, public employees, unions and undocumented workers [ Just for Del: Illegal Aliens ] are the scapegoats for the far right. Ordinary Americans are pitted against ordinary Americans in a battle for a small piece of the economic pie, as the neo-GOP continues to use hate and fear to divide our nation and further enrich themselves and the very wealthy.

"And let the personal attacks begin. None are so blind as those who will not see, for plutocracy in America is a vivid reality to those who choose to look."

Others who choose to be cavil are welcome to do so too. Personal attacks come in many forms, from the glib to the profane and I'm used to them.

thanks for amending your drivel.
if i'd wanted to listen to sophomoric crap, i would've taken psych 101 instead of a real course, like art history. :lol:

i do appreciate the thought, though.

How about making your own pie. That way you get all of it instead of a piece of it. That's what happens when you get rid of a large Government.

"...you get all of it..." Funny, I was raised to share; what are your family values?

republicans, pitting Americans against Americans for profit for decades

Liberals: "Asking" well off americans to "pay their fair share" for thier concepts of government by using taxes as a forced method of collection for decades.

See I can do the whole lame one line zinger thing too!

Scapegoating is standard operating procedure for every government (regardless of what kind of government, religion or economy) that is FAILING to provide the minium expectations of their people.

The USA duelopoloy provides plenty of scapegoat classes so that regardless of what side of the duelopoloy you side with, your targeted class of scapegoat is YOUR rationalization for why the people you support are failing to serve this nation very well.

Scapeoating is always the leaders' chosen method of reflecting responsibility for their failures onto others.

That's exactly why our news and commentators are nothing but perveyors of one or two of the various (and conflicting too, I note) BIG LIES.

Last edited:

thanks for amending your drivel.
if i'd wanted to listen to sophomoric crap, i would've taken psych 101 instead of a real course, like art history. :lol:

i do appreciate the thought, though.

And I appreciate how soon you resorted to a personal attack. Your willful ignorance is noted and your comments are dismissed, not because they are sophomoric, but because they emanate from an asshole. See, a personal attack can be upfront and honest, not simply glib and, well, sophomoric.

"...you get all of it..." Funny, I was raised to share; what are your family values?

You get your pie then you can use it to share how you want to, not how the Govenment wants to. It's called freedom.

Last edited:
And I appreciate how soon you resorted to a personal attack. Your willful ignorance is noted and your comments are dismissed, not because they are sophomoric, but because they emanate from an asshole. See, a personal attack can be upfront and honest, not simply glib and, well, sophomoric.
Your OP is an oblique personal attack on all who don't share your jaundiced sociopathic political POV, Vermin.

How about a nice cup of get the fuck over yourself?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back