A failed obama economy

The #1 failure in my book, and I dare any Leftist scumbag to refute it, is that Obama has divided the nation and has absolutely ZERO chance of uniting us if we give him another 4 years.

Ergo, he must be shat like the turd he is.

The #1 failure in my book, and I dare any Leftist scumbag to refute it, is that Obama has divided the nation and has absolutely ZERO chance of uniting us if we give him another 4 years.

Divide and conquer

So eloquent.

I'm no Obama fan but he'll win his reelection bid because the GOP has come up with zero to contest him. A flatulent Beltway insider, an OCD, neurotic Mormon and a closet queen Catholic boy who thinks condoms are balloons for birthday parties. All zeros.

So eloquent.

I'm no Obama fan but he'll win his reelection bid because the GOP has come up with zero to contest him. A flatulent Beltway insider, an OCD, neurotic Mormon and a closet queen Catholic boy who thinks condoms are balloons for birthday parties. All zeros.

obama wins and America will fail

So eloquent.

I'm no Obama fan but he'll win his reelection bid because the GOP has come up with zero to contest him.

Obama has ZERO chance of ever uniting America. Every swing vote independent in America can figure that out.

One and Done.

So eloquent.

If we survived a Bush 2nd term (with his fuck ups like tax cuts and wasting lives in Iraq) we'll do just fine with an Obama 2nd term.

So eloquent.

If we survived a Bush 2nd term (with his fuck ups like tax cuts and wasting lives in Iraq) we'll do just fine with an Obama 2nd term.

You mean a Bush and democratic congress second term which also included a junior senator obama? Thing is obama has made it even worse.

A failed obama economy
We've heard this (same pre-Election sales-pitch) all, before.....Lil' Dumbya drove our economy straight-into-the-ground.​

"Flash back four years: With the American economy just emerging from a two-year recession in the fall of 1992 and many Americans nervous about their economic prospects, Carville's one-note samba (It's The Economy, Stupid!) -- played over and over again throughout the campaign -- clearly helped propel Bill Clinton into the White House, forcing George Bush to retire to his beloved Texas.

Now it's Bill Clinton's turn to run for re-election. And though the economy is not moving backward (the definition of a recession), it's not setting any speed records either. Fifty percent of major U.S. companies trimmed their payrolls in the 12 months ending June 1995, some of them significantly. Indeed, from March 1995 to March 1996, 325,000 high-paying manufacturing jobs disappeared, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The public -- especially the nearly 8 million people who are working two or more jobs to make ends meet -- know something is amiss. And they are concerned.

The administration's initial response was a mix of denial and cheerleading: the silly claim that the economy is the healthiest it's been in 30 years. The White House has had the good sense to back off a bit from this claim.

A new study shows why.

Beach and Hodge turned the clock back to January 1993, before the new administration pushed the $241 billion tax hike through the 103rd Congress.

What they found was not good news for the White House.

They found that another 1.2 million Americans would have jobs today if the economy hadn't been saddled with the tax increase. They learned that the U.S. auto industry would have built and sold an additional 1.1 million new cars and light trucks. And they learned that the typical U.S. wage-earner would have taken home an additional $2,600 in after-tax income.

The big numbers are equally disturbing. For example: The overall U.S. economy would have grown an additional $208 billion between 1993 and 1996. And business investment -- the key factor in creating jobs -- would have been $42.5 billion higher.

While there has been some quibbling about the exact details of the Beach/Hodge findings, the overall thrust of their work remains unchallenged: Tax hikes hurt, and the huge 1993 tax hike hurt big time.

If the Clinton administration wonders why American workers are still uneasy about the economy, they should tell the White House: "It's the tax hike, stupid!"

.....When in FACT.....

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

Last edited:
More Obama Derangement Syndome posting?

yawn.

Don't you ever tire of this childish cult of personality politics?

1993 Tax Increase

"Clearly, this is a job-killer in the short-run. The impact on job creation is going to be devastating."

- Rep. Dick Armey, (Republican, Texas)

laughs-obama-service-490.jpg

Obama Economy: 92% full employment, only takes a week of minimum wage work to gas up your car, and only one downgrade so far!

Woot!

Last edited:

So eloquent.

I'm no Obama fan but he'll win his reelection bid because the GOP has come up with zero to contest him.

Obama has ZERO chance of ever uniting America. Every swing vote independent in America can figure that out.

One and Done.

You guys take no responsibility for anything. You are oblivious to the fact that your party has moved so far to the right that it is unrecognizable. At least to nonpartisan GOP tools. FOX and only God knows how many rw radio pundits there are have divided the country. You blame the other side for the very behavior you display. You have no one but yourselves to blame for losing the 2012 elections, and you will lose. Rational and sensible republicans are leaving the "extremist party" in droves.

More Obama Derangement Syndome posting?

yawn.

Don't you ever tire of this childish cult of personality politics?

Well put, Thank you what you posted over in the "I am a NASA artist" thread. True.

It seems that as time goes on into the 13th stage of all flaming "democracies" here in the fruited plain before collapse, we will see more and more this sort of rhetoric in the media, both sides and more confusion as well. Dissent will come in the form more and more what we see here on the boards.

Good post.

Robert

Forum List

Back