A evil treasonous Cabal running the FBI

I wouldn't want to be Strock or Stroke or whatever that bastard's name is...He is in big ass trouble and so is everyone around him...

This very well could lead back to Obama himself...

I guess elections don't matter a hill of beans to these anti American monsters...They will just start working to undo it when they don't like the outcome...This is what happens when you have a president (Obama) that breaks the law and shits on the constitution and a former State Dept. head that is even worse...they set the example for everyone in Government...

Strzok was exchanging politically charged texts with an FBI lawyer that denigrated Trump and lauded Clinton at the same time he was leading the bureau’s criminal investigation of Clinton. He is also the one who changed the critical wording of then-FBI Director James Comey’s description of Clinton’s handling of classified material that resulted in no charges being brought against her.

Then, Strzok reportedly signed the document launching the 2016 investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election and whether the Trump campaign played any role. After leading the FBI’s probe into Trump, he then joined Robert Mueller’s special counsel team as an integral investigator.

Thus, it appears that one man with a strident political agenda accomplished his twin goals of clearing Clinton and accusing Trump, evidence be damned.

And then he was caught

Gregg Jarrett: How an FBI official with a political agenda corrupted both Mueller, Comey investigations

Comey hired a Criminal attorney today...Oh OOoooooooooo

That little prick Strozk said he hates going to Walmart because he can smell the Trump supporters...what an asshole...get him out of my FBI NOW!!!!
Besides we all know where the smell is coming from at Walmart...

Forum List

Back