A Dubious Distinction...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I Googled “Vastator White Supremacy”...
And hits number 4-7 directed viewers right to me. Hmmm. Ain’t that something?

Well from where I sit, it appears as though you are getting what you wanted. Fame for being a racist. Congratulations. Or something.

Well from where I sit, it appears as though you are getting what you wanted. Fame for being a racist. Congratulations. Or something.
Whatever brings people to truth... Would you not agree?

Yes. And the fact that you are so proud of this truth, well that is also telling. After all, who wants to be known as a small minded idiot who thinks they can judge people by the color of their skin? A thoroughly discredited belief system that frankly, should have joined Sanskrit in the ash heap of history, but there are always a small percentage of fools who think that way.

If you so detest the minorities, you should get off your computer. It would not exist without minorities. Stop bragging about America, because we couldn’t have done half of what we did without Minorities and their contributions.

So yes, I suppose it is good that people know the truth, and the truth is, you are proud to be a racist fool.

Yes. And the fact that you are so proud of this truth, well that is also telling. After all, who wants to be known as a small minded idiot who thinks they can judge people by the color of their skin? A thoroughly discredited belief system that frankly, should have joined Sanskrit in the ash heap of history, but there are always a small percentage of fools who think that way.

If you so detest the minorities, you should get off your computer. It would not exist without minorities. Stop bragging about America, because we couldn’t have done half of what we did without Minorities and their contributions.

So yes, I suppose it is good that people know the truth, and the truth is, you are proud to be a racist fool.
When have I ever placed a virtue on a man; by the color of his skin? I challenge you to find an instance in which that is the case. You will come up empty handed.

Right after you forsake the food that your cattle provided...

Fine, you want to have me show you and everyone that the illusion you aren’t a racist isn’t working. Fine.

Search Results for Query: Black fact | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That is just the search for “black fact” posted by you here. It is a long list, and clicking on any of those links shows how you consistently denigrate blacks. Then we can move along to your symbol. Mine is a Pirate flag. It is probably the only flag I would consider flying outside my house on the currently bare flagpole. I say currently bare, but honestly nothing has ever flown on it since I moved in.

It probably wouldn’t be that particular version of the flag, but I digress.

BBB421D6-7A61-4D72-B32D-0088FED22E25.jpeg

Your symbol on the other hand is the well known Unequal symbol surrounded by a serpent. That is a known symbol for the Aryan Nation. You might as well use a Nazi Flag man, because everyone knows what it means. It isn’t clever, or confusing, or mistaken for anything else. Now again you could do a few things. You could admit it, but you are one of the almost clever racists. I say almost clever, because you aren’t nearly as intelligent as you pretend that you are. You will simply say, again, how you are not racist, but merely dealing in fact. You’ll whip out bullshit statistics or some other nonsense.

But let me point this out. If I knew you in RL, I wouldn’t hang out with you, or spend any time with you. Because no matter how clever you think you are, your racism comes out with every little comment. You’re not mad that Google linked you to racism, you’re proud, which is why you posted this thread. You wanted to crow about it.

Another White Power keyboard commando. Pretending that he’s hiding. Pretending that he’s hidden and spreading truth. Pfui.

Fine, you want to have me show you and everyone that the illusion you aren’t a racist isn’t working. Fine.

Search Results for Query: Black fact | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That is just the search for “black fact” posted by you here. It is a long list, and clicking on any of those links shows how you consistently denigrate blacks. Then we can move along to your symbol. Mine is a Pirate flag. It is probably the only flag I would consider flying outside my house on the currently bare flagpole. I say currently bare, but honestly nothing has ever flown on it since I moved in.

View attachment 216782

Your symbol on the other hand is the well known Unequal symbol surrounded by a serpent. That is a known symbol for the Aryan Nation. You might as well use a Nazi Flag man, because everyone knows what it means. It isn’t clever, or confusing, or mistaken for anything else. Now again you could do a few things. You could admit it, but you are one of the almost clever racists. I say almost clever, because you aren’t nearly as intelligent as you pretend that you are. You will simply say, again, how you are not racist, but merely dealing in fact. You’ll whip out bullshit statistics or some other nonsense.

But let me point this out. If I knew you in RL, I wouldn’t hang out with you, or spend any time with you. Because no matter how clever you think you are, your racism comes out with every little comment. You’re not mad that Google linked you to racism, you’re proud, which is why you posted this thread. You wanted to crow about it.

Another White Power keyboard commando. Pretending that he’s hiding. Pretending that he’s hidden and spreading truth. Pfui.
That was amusing... You put a lot of effort into your rather erroneous post. I’m flattered. Where have I wasted my time trying to convince anyone that I’m not “racist”? Better still... Why would I? As for my Avatar; thank you! Indeed it is quite clever and straight to the point. As intended. Just took you a little longer to figure it out than most. But you figured it out, and that’s all that really matters.
When it comes to your assertion of “hiding”... Well... I’m sure I’m not the only one who got a chuckle out of that absurdity.

Being a reaslist means accepting the facts. If a person finds the facts to be objectionable, and therefore racist to point them out... Then they are not a lover of truth, but instead opt for willful ignorance; which again; reinforces the notion that whomever points this out is “racist”...
Ohhh what a vicious cycle. I got off that rat wheel decades ago. You should try it. While not always pleasant; honesty is still the best policy.

View attachment 216782

That was amusing... You put a lot of effort into your rather erroneous post. I’m flattered. Where have I wasted my time trying to convince anyone that I’m not “racist”? Better still... Why would I? As for my Avatar; thank you! Indeed it is quite clever and straight to the point. As intended. Just took you a little longer to figure it out than most. But you figured it out, and that’s all that really matters.
When it comes to your assertion of “hiding”... Well... I’m sure I’m not the only one who got a chuckle out of that absurdity.

First this feel unnecessary since you admit it in the next reply. But I knew your symbol when I first saw it. Because I did not say anything doesn’t mean I was or am ignorant.

As I said. You are crowing. Congratulations on your success of being a widely known racist.

Forum List

Back