a Drs. new Health care Opinion

I got my letter yesterday. My doctor is on leave until mid-november when he will make his decision on whether to continue to keep his practice open at all.

I got my letter yesterday. My doctor is on leave until mid-november when he will make his decision on whether to continue to keep his practice open at all.

There are many who will leave there practice...... My Dr. says his earnings will drop about 50%.

As long as they can keep doing it, some doctors will go to all cash or concierge. My gynocologist went to all cash when obamacare was signed into law.

Affordable Healthcare in full force will give him more patient than he can handle. People are not going to the doctor now because they cannot afford to under their private insurance.

He can either take a dive or make his business a success with Affordable Healthcare. If he chose to leave, Obama wil bring in more doctors and nurses from India, Philipines, etc. I have not had an American doctor in the past 20 years. And I am happy. Your doctor can leave and go to WalMart for all I give a shit.

You know village idiot, your doctor will make more money working under Affordable Healthcare because he will not have the expense of running an office, mal practice insurance, etc. The fools that leave or damn fools and those that threaten to leave most will not leave.

Last edited:
That's just great, More Muslims. This Health care bill is as insane as Nancy Pelosi...........

Last edited:

My heart bleeds for these vampire assholes. They can't keep raising their rates to pay for their new Jaguars (plus the Mercedes for the wife) and 3 country homes so they're taking their balls and leaving? Fine, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. And good luck finding a job that will get you those pretty toys.

Would you rather see a doctor who sees you as part of their next car payment, or one who wants you to be healthy?

That's just great, More Muslims. This Health care bill is as insane as Nancy Pelosi...........

What is crazy is paying $10,000 or more per year per person for healthcare. It's not even crazy as much as it is insane.

but analyzing that situation and addressing it takes actual thought.

I can see regulation on cost... I pay 1200 a month. The moochers don't pay a fucking dime.

Now, I'll pay much higher taxes to buy those lazy fucks a policy.. The insurers will get richer along with the hospitals. The fed won't be contributing a dime of already tax paid money after three years or so. The primary care Drs. will take a huge hit. All this enforced by the IRS? WTF........ This Bill will die when Obby Juan Cannotbeanymore is gone in Nov.

and what about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?

Last edited:
What about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?
I have no faith in Government at all.. Big business is supposed to be regulated and its not.
Corruption on both side to push the agenda..........
Tell me where I'm going wrong here?

Affordable Healthcare in full force will give him more patient than he can handle. People are not going to the doctor now because they cannot afford to under their private insurance.

He can either take a dive or make his business a success with Affordable Healthcare. If he chose to leave, Obama wil bring in more doctors and nurses from India, Philipines, etc. I have not had an American doctor in the past 20 years. And I am happy. Your doctor can leave and go to WalMart for all I give a shit.

You know village idiot, your doctor will make more money working under Affordable Healthcare because he will not have the expense of running an office, mal practice insurance, etc. The fools that leave or damn fools and those that threaten to leave most will not leave.

You are unaware that obamacare doesn't eliminate medical malpractice insurance aren't you? The act did not include tort reform.

At best, doctors will find themselves in the same situation that the doctors in Japan find themselves in.

What is crazy is paying $10,000 or more per year per person for healthcare. It's not even crazy as much as it is insane.

I can see regulation on cost... I pay 1200 a month. The moochers don't pay a fucking dime.

Now, I'll pay much higher taxes to buy those lazy fucks a policy.. The insurers will get richer along with the hospitals. The fed won't be contributing a dime of already tax paid money after three years or so. The primary care Drs. will take a huge hit. All this enforced by the IRS? WTF........ This Bill will die when Obby Juan Cannotbeanymore is gone in Nov.

and what about the 23 taxes in the bill and Obama's Civil Army which no one cares to talk about?

You will pay an average of $5,000 a year more for obamacare than you did under your own insurance. It just won't be called an insurance premium. It will be called a tax.

You will pay an average of $5,000 a year more for obamacare than you did under your own insurance. It just won't be called an insurance premium. It will be called a tax.

I've already checked it out - my tax change under RomneyCare will be precisely zero dollars.

Rising costs of malpractice insurance and regulatory paperwork, along with shrinking reimbursements paid to doctors on behalf of Medicare patients, have all but forced doctors to become hospital employees, McIntyre said.

Read more: Doc says 'physicians have reached a tipping point' | The Daily Caller

OH NO! The thought of a DOCTOR being employed by a HOSPITAL - its HORRIFYING!

It might be horrifying to a patient who finds that the doctor they expected to perform that surgery has had a shift change and it's a guy who just graduated from the med school in Guadalajara.

Forum List

Back