A dose of truth:

List of countries that gave a blessing to the genocidal dictator electing himself.:

".... Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Nicaragua, Russia, South Africa and Venezuela. They issued a statement saying the election were "free, fair and transparent"

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Why do you cut off the sentence in your quotation, propaganda clown?

OH! You mean the part that YOU cut off, about the genocidal dictator asking people to vote for him while he was BOMBING THEM?

"The Gulf Cooperation Council, the European Union and the United States dismissed the election as illegitimate. Attempts to hold an election under the circumstances of an ongoing civil war were criticized by UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon."
Supporters of terrorism don´t count, Roudy.

Oh I see, so USA, the European Union, and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon are "supporters of terrorism" and Cuba, Bolivia, Iran, Iraq, and Russia are the "good guys" in your book. Did someone drop you in your head when you were a child?
You must know that I do not feel to be threatened by these countries. The governments of your side, Saudi Arabia, EU and USA, on the other hand, act simply and absolutely irrational.

Since when has the EU been a country with a government that speaks for me ?

Yup, the same government that murders its own people for protesting against their leaders, the same leader / govt. who made arrangements with Hezbollah to murder the Lebanese PM. You need to take a trip to the ME to see stone age barbarian hordes. You have no fucking idea. It seems you are a gullible brainwashed delusional little Syrian kid.
Ridiculous statement Roudy.....Considering the Zionist HORDES sent 100,000 Jews( may the R.I.P.) to the Concentration Camps/Gas Chambers in collaboration with the Nazis.

This makes your prose even more Disgusting...O you Zionists have such Empty Memories.......you can add two more countries to your PARIAH LIST the additions being..Israel and the USA......steve

What are you blabbering now, donkey breath? Are you also denying that Assad has committed genocide against his own people and directed the assassination of Lebanese president Harrirri using Hezbollah?

What's ridiculous is the stupid, idiotic, insane, unsubstantiated, irrelevant, antisemitic claims you regularly make that come literally out of your "down under".
I was pointing out that the Evil Zionist did in fact encourage the Slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jewish folk in collaboration with the Nazis,SUBSTANTIATED............nothing Anti-Semitic,Irrelevant,Insane about that apart from the Insanity of Zionists......so your point and abuse was??????

Look Roudy I know most Zionists are a few cents short of a $...but I have in the past guided you to the facts......but still your fiction imbues your Zionist mind.

Come Down Under and clear that Dread Mind you have been indoctorinated with.......Come,you will be welcomed in Paradise.steve

So why don't you substantiate your insane claim that Zionists sent hundreds of thousands of Jews to the gas chambers to the gas chambers, I'm waiting.

And again, what does this irrelevant antisemitic garbaggio have to with whether or not Assad has indeed killed hundreds of thousands of his own people, just to stay in power.
Don't need to Roudy as it's WELL DOCUMENTED.............you are a bright Guy,look it up yourself,steve

ps I trust the family and you are well Roudy..steve

No it is reported on right wing white supremacist, left wing neo Marxist and islamonazi propaganda sites only. and they all use the same source. So were else can we find the same LIES reported ?

OH! You mean the part that YOU cut off, about the genocidal dictator asking people to vote for him while he was BOMBING THEM?

"The Gulf Cooperation Council, the European Union and the United States dismissed the election as illegitimate. Attempts to hold an election under the circumstances of an ongoing civil war were criticized by UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon."
Supporters of terrorism don´t count, Roudy.

Oh I see, so USA, the European Union, and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon are "supporters of terrorism" and Cuba, Bolivia, Iran, Iraq, and Russia are the "good guys" in your book. Did someone drop you in your head when you were a child?
You must know that I do not feel to be threatened by these countries. The governments of your side, Saudi Arabia, EU and USA, on the other hand, act simply and absolutely irrational.

On the other hand your side are the pariah countries of Iran, Cuba, Iraq, Bolivia, Venezuela, and Russia which are are completely rational civilized countries!

What a dickhead you are.
Whether a society is civilized or not does not determine if its government is civilized or not.
Our western societies are (semi-)civilized but our governments are stoneage barbarian hordes.

Then why do you stay if you detest them so much, or is it because you are safe living where you do

On the other hand your side are the pariah countries of Iran, Cuba, Iraq, Bolivia, Venezuela, and Russia which are are completely rational civilized countries!

What a dickhead you are.
Whether a society is civilized or not does not determine if its government is civilized or not.
Our western societies are (semi-)civilized but our governments are stoneage barbarian hordes.

Yup, the same government that murders its own people for protesting against their leaders, the same leader / govt. who made arrangements with Hezbollah to murder the Lebanese PM. You need to take a trip to the ME to see stone age barbarian hordes. You have no fucking idea. It seems you are a gullible brainwashed delusional little Syrian kid.
Ridiculous statement Roudy.....Considering the Zionist HORDES sent 100,000 Jews( may the R.I.P.) to the Concentration Camps/Gas Chambers in collaboration with the Nazis.

This makes your prose even more Disgusting...O you Zionists have such Empty Memories.......you can add two more countries to your PARIAH LIST the additions being..Israel and the USA......steve

How about you prove your claim with a link to an unbiased and non partisan source then, or would that blow your cover and show that really you are a NAZI JEW HATER

What a dickhead you are.

What are you blabbering now, donkey breath? Are you also denying that Assad has committed genocide against his own people and directed the assassination of Lebanese president Harrirri using Hezbollah?

What's ridiculous is the stupid, idiotic, insane, unsubstantiated, irrelevant, antisemitic claims you regularly make that come literally out of your "down under".
I was pointing out that the Evil Zionist did in fact encourage the Slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Jewish folk in collaboration with the Nazis,SUBSTANTIATED............nothing Anti-Semitic,Irrelevant,Insane about that apart from the Insanity of Zionists......so your point and abuse was??????

Look Roudy I know most Zionists are a few cents short of a $...but I have in the past guided you to the facts......but still your fiction imbues your Zionist mind.

Come Down Under and clear that Dread Mind you have been indoctorinated with.......Come,you will be welcomed in Paradise.steve

Never substantiated at all it was just some Nazi like yourself outing 2 + 2 together and arriving at infinity.

A paradise that has more lethal animals per yard than most other places have in total. and since when has piss water been part of paradise

So why don't you substantiate your insane claim that Zionists sent hundreds of thousands of Jews to the gas chambers to the gas chambers, I'm waiting.

And again, what does this irrelevant antisemitic garbaggio have to with whether or not Assad has indeed killed hundreds of thousands of his own people, just to stay in power.
Don't need to Roudy as it's WELL DOCUMENTED.............you are a bright Guy,look it up yourself,steve

Nope all I find is anti Jew sites that push this LIE and BLOOD LIBEL, so why don't you find one that isnt

It might be well talked about by neo Nazis and Islamonazis. not well documented. Maybe that's where you picked that up.

Sobered up again, eh?

Nope all I find is anti Jew sites that push this LIE and BLOOD LIBEL, so why don't you find one that isnt
You just are not looking hard enough.......even check out your Jewish sites(Non Zionist of course)

theliqvarmint

Never substantiated at all it was just some Nazi like yourself outing 2 + 2 together and arriving at infinity.

A paradise that has more lethal animals per yard than most other places have in total. and since when has piss water been part of paradise
No numbers or equations can arrive at infinity Pheo,as you full well know.......so there you go.......I will note for you, that Piss for Pommies is drinkable but hey we are a clean and civilized country.......so it will always be FRESH,FRESH,FRESH. GOTCHA Pheo.my mind is just too quick. or is that quack LOL steve

You just are not looking hard enough.......even check out your Jewish sites(Non Zionist of course)

theliqvarmint

Have looked and all I find is extremist Nazi sites pushing this LIE with no actual corroboration of the events. It is a twisting of the facts by gullible idiots like yourself to meet with their Jew hatreds.
The Zionists tried to get as many Jews out of Europe as they could by making deals with the Nazi's, and the Nazi's saw it as a way of getting foreign money to buy weapons so made the price extremely high. How much do you think you could raise to get out of Australia if you were threatened with death in a camp. If the Australian government placed the figure at $1 billion Australian could you raise it at short notice. That would be for each of your family members not the full package. A deliberate act by the Nazi's that you twist to say it was the Zionists that refused to pay, they could not pay is the reason and so only those Jews with the ready cash/precious metals/jewellery could afford the costs involved.

No numbers or equations can arrive at infinity Pheo,as you full well know.......so there you go.......I will note for you, that Piss for Pommies is drinkable but hey we are a clean and civilized country.......so it will always be FRESH,FRESH,FRESH. GOTCHA Pheo.my mind is just too quick. or is that quack LOL steve

WRONG as 1*1 recurring is infinity as it never ends. I have tried your piss and find it just that. Nothing about your part of Oz is fresh seeing as it is dominated by a sewage works, is that were you get your amber nectar from the outfall

Forum List

Back