a dose of reality

racewright

Jul 8, 2010
nyc
The USA was founded by quite a few tough men. During the Revolutionary war scores of MEN were Killed all with the same goal form a free Nation.

Several more wars ,War of 1812, Spanish American war seen scores of more Men killed.
Up comes the Civil War and millions of more Men died. (oh and for you who will say women died to,well thats like a fly on a horses ass so get over that comment).
Now up comes WW1 more tough Men,not wimps. Then WW2 and more great tough Men.
Then Korea,Vietnam,Desert storm,Iraq,Afganastan More Great tough men..
So what happened, we lost most of the tough people that would not put up with this wimpy, pussy goverment both state,federal local all this country has gone in the direct opposite direction that the Men who died to preserve this once great country wanted it to go.

Come on all the media talks about is how tough the gays have it,and the bullies are picking on me oh my, the teacher yelled at me, how horriable the politicans had sex what the fuck.
Get over this wimpy stuff will ya. Go back to put on the boxing gloves in the gym and settle it like Real Men. Mom has to raise little Johnny because real men are not allowed to be real men and the men who are there are not Men any more,they are the results of being wimped.

The USA was founded by quite a few tough men. During the Revolutionary war scores of MEN were Killed all with the same goal form a free Nation.

Several more wars ,War of 1812, Spanish American war seen scores of more Men killed.
Up comes the Civil War and millions of more Men died. (oh and for you who will say women died to,well thats like a fly on a horses ass so get over that comment).
Now up comes WW1 more tough Men,not wimps. Then WW2 and more great tough Men.
Then Korea,Vietnam,Desert storm,Iraq,Afganastan More Great tough men..
So what happened, we lost most of the tough people that would not put up with this wimpy, pussy goverment both state,federal local all this country has gone in the direct opposite direction that the Men who died to preserve this once great country wanted it to go.

Come on all the media talks about is how tough the gays have it,and the bullies are picking on me oh my, the teacher yelled at me, how horriable the politicans had sex what the fuck.
Get over this wimpy stuff will ya. Go back to put on the boxing gloves in the gym and settle it like Real Men. Mom has to raise little Johnny because real men are not allowed to be real men and the men who are there are not Men any more,they are the results of being wimped.

Thanks, I now have something to chuckle at during Yoga class this morning. I'm going to print it out and use it as my motivation.

Did anyone else think he was channeling Patton during that? :lol:

"All real Americans love weather...and plenty of it."

Forum List

Back