A dose of common econmic sense

LOL, you're desperation is seriously pathetic , for the last time NO I WILL NOT DATE YOU , I'm happily married to my WIFE! go find a GUY that shares your sexual tastes for crying in out loud.. if you keep stalking me I'm calling the po-lice.

Dude, you been puffing some laced hash or what? Is there some kind of Prozac shortage in your local community? :cuckoo:

Dude, you been puffing some laced hash or what? Is there some kind of Prozac shortage in your local community? :cuckoo:
ROFLAMO, you're really clueless as to how the real world works aren't you? take a "field tip" outside of your mom's basement every once in a while ya? and while you're at it stop being such a whiny P U S S Y because thats what you are, a self aggrandizing pussy ...... you know it and I know it so do yourself a favor and STFU until you grow a set of balls.

Okay, you have just proven that you need some serious schooling. You are not my boss, never have been and never will be. I don't know much about him, that's why I had nothing more to contribute to the discussion, but I did listen to part of the recording, as I kind of have to, and it was him speaking, which was what the topic the OP had started, then you come in here with your lame attempts to insult schools instead of discussing the speech. You do NOT know a damned thing about debating, thanks for proving it beyond a reasonable doubt ... again.

[Really? Well, damn, isn't it about time for you to prove that by accepting my little challenge, idiot? Nope! Your empty bullshit is so easy to see through, kitty, but you delude yourself with the moronic fantasy that you somehow "win" debates even I've stomped your ass into the ground every time. Remember Wal-Mart? ;)

The simple fact that you think debates have winners shows how little you know about them, and I don't argue with morons ... I only argue with intelligent people, I make fun of morons like you. Now, I am done with you in this thread.

<chuckle>

ROFLAMO, you're really clueless as to how the real world works aren't you? take a "field tip" outside of your mom's basement every once in a while ya? and while you're at it stop being such a whiny P U S S Y because thats what you are, a self aggrandizing pussy ...... you know it and I know it so do yourself a favor and STFU until you grow a set of balls.

Awwww...did I make somebody cwy? :(

I know the gonorrhea rash must burn more than it tickles, sport, but try to not spew this bullshit in the future no matter how squeamish and antsy you get...hubby will be home soon to change the diaper and fill the back end. :eusa_hand:

Awwww...did I make somebody cwy? :(

I know the gonorrhea rash must burn more than it tickles, sport, but try to not spew this bullshit in the future no matter how squeamish and antsy you get...hubby will be home soon to change the diaper and fill the back end. :eusa_hand:

Reading the 'Observers book of STD's' I see.:lol:

Forum List

Back