A Dogbert Review of Sarah Palin's 'Going Rogue: An American Life'

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
That's right, I, Dogbert, am going to go ahead and review Sarah Palin's new book! Did I actually buy it and read it? Course not, not paying $15 or whatever the going price at Borders is for it. However, flipping through it has given me enough indication of it.

So read on dear USMB for a review of this book that is hitting bookshelves!

Things I learned from 'Going Rogue':

1.) Sarah Palin is never wrong, ever.

The whole reason that the McCain campaign failed is not her fault at all. It's not her fault that she decided to not ready herself for the Couric interview. It's not even her fault about McCain's slipping poll numbers:

I mean, this isn't Fox News's Shep Shepard saying that Fox News analysts found that McCain's numbers began to decline after the interview:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc[/ame]

2.) Facts are evil Liberal Propaganda. (And that's no Lie)

There are no lies in Palin's new book.

Not: Fact Check: Palin Seems to Misrepresent Timeline on Daughter's Pregnancy - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

One: For Palin, reality goes rogue - The Boston Globe

At: McCain Campaign Emails Contradict Palin's "Going Rogue"

All.: Rogue Fact: Palin misleads on aerial hunting | Media Matters for America

No,: "Going Rogue" Fact Check: Palin's Book Goes Rogue On Some Facts, AP Says

Really,: Rogue Fact: Palin absurdly claims McCain campaign "did not elaborate" on Obama's purported "relationship with ACORN" | Media Matters for America

Not: Rogue Fact: In memoir, Palin still distorting NY Times article to defend "palling around with terrorists" claim | Media Matters for America

One: Rogue Fact: Palin attacks "Democrat lawmaker" who's actually a Republican | Media Matters for America

3.) Palin - Ah fuck it.

This is the middle of my review, however, much like Governing the state of Alaska, writing reviews is sometimes just too hard to finish.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBzJGckMYO4[/ame]

Last edited:

I am sure my riveting review will convince you dear reader to rush out and get this book today!

For every ten cents of every book sold goes towards buying more helicopter fuel and ammo to gun down some more wolves. Be a rebel! Buy 'Going Rogue today'!

That's right, I, Dogbert, am going to go ahead and review Sarah Palin's new book! Did I actually buy it and read it? Course not, not paying $15 or whatever the going price at Borders is for it. However, flipping through it has given me enough indication of it.

Then I won't bother reading your review...

Perhaps I'll flip through it (but I doubt it)...

Quitting on reading the post before it's even halfway through?!

Dr. House, I do believe you may have Sarah Palin Syndrome! Quick, we'll need to get Wilson. :cool:

Quitting on reading the post before it's even halfway through?!

Dr. House, I do believe you may have Sarah Palin Syndrome! Quick, we'll need to get Wilson. :cool:

Meh...

You libs ignore (fuck, you even praise) the quitters with a "D" next to their name...

You need a new angle... One not so hypocritical...

Meh...

You libs ignore (fuck, you even praise) the quitters with a "D" next to their name...

Which quitters do I ignore or praise that are Democrat? Names and links please of me ignoring such a thing. Otherwise Dr. House, I would recommend not painting with such a wide brush there.

Meh...

Which quitters do I ignore or praise that are Democrat? Names and links please of me ignoring such a thing. Otherwise Dr. House, I would recommend not painting with such a wide brush there.

Fuck, I got pictures...

Quitter-Wexler.jpg

If you have posts admonishing Wexler, then good on ya...

Didn't even realize he quit I think. I may of made a passing comment on the subject in the past maybe. Though I certainly wouldn't be praising him for doing so.

But anyway, Dr. House, how come you're not picking up 'Going Rogue'?

Didn't even realize he quit I think. I may of made a passing comment on the subject in the past maybe. Though I certainly wouldn't be praising him for doing so.

I guess the D quitters just don't get the "Palin-like" coverage...

Oh well...

I'm certainly no "Palinite", but to use the "quitter" label on her for the reasons I've seen spewed from leftist hacks and the like while remaining silent on the "quitters" of the left is just, well, we both know what it is...

Personally, people "quit" for all kinds of reasons... If they're not doing anything wrong, I really could care leff if they "quit"...

I guess the D quitters just don't get the "Palin-like" coverage...

Oh well...

I'm certainly no "Palinite", but to use the "quitter" label on her for the reasons I've seen spewed from leftist hacks and the like while remaining silent on the "quitters" of the left is just, well, we both know what it is...

Personally, people "quit" for all kinds of reasons... If they're not doing anything wrong, I really could care leff if they "quit"...

C'mon House, comparing Wexler to Sarah Palin who was just the Vice President candidate is apple to oranges. :cuckoo:

And she quit, and that's a fact.

C'mon House, comparing Wexler to Sarah Palin who was just the Vice President candidate is apple to oranges.
Bullshit... A quitter is a quitter... Wexler was one example...

And she quit, and that's a fact.
I told you, I could care less... She did nothing wrong... Committed no crime...

It's the ones who quit because they broke laws that I care about... You know, like McGreevey quitting because he gave his boyfriend a position in the NJ Dept of Homeland Security...

see the diff?

I was referring to the amount of coverage. If you quit your job tomorrow, it wouldn't be reported on the news. If Obama did, it just might be in a paper or couple thousand.

I was referring to the amount of coverage. If you quit your job tomorrow, it wouldn't be reported on the news. If Obama did, it just might be in a paper or couple thousand.

You don't know who I am... It just might be newsworthy...

:eusa_shhh:

I am not Hugh Laurie, though....lol

You don't know who I am... It just might be newsworthy...

:eusa_shhh:

I am not Hugh Laurie, though....lol

Time to face reality Bill, you've been out of office for more than nine years now. :rofl:

If Hugh Laurie did quit House, I'd be upset to say the least. :lol:

Forum List

Back