A Disgusting Display

It appears that the House has finally passed the "Bailout" bill and has NOT paid attention the will of the people. This disgusting display of the people that are supposed to represent us is evidence that its time to sweep these people out of office.

I don't whether to laugh or cry!

[youtube] dtg9W2VQjOA&feature=related [/youtube]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtg9W2VQjOA&feature=related]YouTube - THE TRUTH . . . is right here.[/ame]

Yep. Hey, are you reading my mind? That got posted the other day as well.

:lol: I think a lot of people have been thinking of that movie lately.

Do you think it would be fair to say Warren Buffet resembles Mr. Potter? :eusa_eh:

I saw where the Fed. cut interest rates gonegolfin, I wonder if they believe this will be one more step to free up credit?
No, they have not officially cut their target rate for federal funds yet. But I am pointing out that the effect is the same because they are not maintaining the currently stated target of 2% for federal funds. They are letting it drift much lower in the open market. This is because they are now making unsterilized injections of liquidity.

Brian

No, they have not officially cut their target rate for federal funds yet. But I am pointing out that the effect is the same because they are not maintaining the currently stated target of 2% for federal funds. They are letting it drift much lower in the open market. This is because they are now making unsterilized injections of liquidity.

Brian

I don't have much faith in the Feds ability to manage anything at this point, now this is just an opinion but it seems that they are in the try anything mode at the moment.

Brian

heh brian,
what's a sterilized vs unsterilized injection of liquidity by the fed???

care

It appears that the House has finally passed the "Bailout" bill and has NOT paid attention the will of the people. This disgusting display of the people that are supposed to represent us is evidence that its time to sweep these people out of office.

I'm in Arkansas and they all voted for it (House and Senate). They will NOT get my vote.

Forum List

Back