A Disgusting Display

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
It appears that the House has finally passed the "Bailout" bill and has NOT paid attention the will of the people. This disgusting display of the people that are supposed to represent us is evidence that its time to sweep these people out of office.

It appears that the House has finally passed the "Bailout" bill and has NOT paid attention the will of the people. This disgusting display of the people that are supposed to represent us is evidence that its time to sweep these people out of office.
:(

And it's even worse in it's present form. At least before it was a clean bill.

yeah, this one is far worse than the one presented earlier in the week... funny how the Republicans seemed to have jumped on this bill loaded down with tax breaks and pork but rejected the cleaner bill because they got their feelings hurt.

Both bills sucked... but this new one is ridiculous

:(

And it's even worse in it's present form. At least before it was a clean bill.

Ravi, your exactly right and what really makes me angry here is the congressmen and women that changed their minds on this issue, what a disgusting display of cowardice.

yeah, this one is far worse than the one presented earlier in the week... funny how the Republicans seemed to have jumped on this bill loaded down with tax breaks and pork but rejected the cleaner bill because they got their feelings hurt.

Both bills sucked... but this new one is ridiculous

You notice how, now its being sold as not a "bailout" but as this big help to the little guy. I heard today that the reason why a few of them switch their votes is because some car dealers could not get credit. and were calling congress. So let me see if I can get this right, the 80% that call congress and say DON'T vote for this are ignored and the .0000000001% that call and say vote for this are listened too.

Ravi, your exactly right and what really makes me angry here is the congressmen and women that changed their minds on this issue, what a disgusting display of cowardice.
I haven't found how my rep voted, but she voted for it before. I'd like to think all the pork made her change her vote.

ok, going back up again but heard it was because it was just rumored the fed will cut their rate

The Dow has really shot up hasn't it? on the news of the big fat check comming their way.

What a bunch of pigs. I'm writing myself in until Sen. Smith and Rep. Walden are out.

damn it congress. this better be coming out of your salary.

my rep voted no at least

Apparently they not only ignore the people, they ignore the Dow as well.

It's called an "Alternate Universe".

Apparently they not only ignore the people, they ignore the Dow as well.

It's called an "Alternate Universe".

well, the 'experts' were saying the stock market will be a poor judge of the success of this bailout. but imo it says something about investor confidence.

These are the same experts that said last week that Wall Street is waiting for the "Bailout" and the reason why its falling so much "today" is because it failed in the house.

Forum List

Back