A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

In fact I will go further.... more WHITE teenagers know who the bottom guy is than black teens.
Hands down.
Who is it?
Is he a singer?

Neal deGrasse Tyson
Probably, and certainly arguably the world most renown astrophysicist. Born in America.
Love the guy, has done numerous documentaries and a host of volunteer education appearances all over America.
To Marc and Co.....Tyson is an Uncle Tom. Just like Henry Louis Gates is. Because they are smart, made something of themselves, and know history as it truly was and is. Anyone with those characteristics is immediately thrown in the Uncle Tom box.
Uncle tom was killed for refusing to whip some of his fellow enslaved. I only know that Tyson is a astrophysicist. Never heard of his political leanings.

Not sure what that had to do with my point that he has a racist mantra and attracts the support of the KKK and other white vermin?
I think you listen with racist ears...you are the most race conscious poster on this board so its not a surprise that you hear racism in everything....
You need to look into your heart and soul...that is where you will find healing...

Two more Uncle Toms. Cain and Carson. You must be an Angry Black Man to get in the club. Kinda like the Black Panthers. I would say Crips and Bloods, but they kill each other so..they don't count.

Not sure what that had to do with my point that he has a racist mantra and attracts the support of the KKK and other white vermin?
I think you listen with racist ears...you are the most race conscious poster on this board so its not a surprise that you hear racism in everything....
You need to look into your heart and soul...that is where you will find healing...
You say race conscious like its a bad thing. I see it as a great trait to have considering that most whites are racists.

You say race conscious like its a bad thing. I see it as a great trait to have considering that most whites are racists.
I disagree firmly....we need to be one in this nation or we will tear it apart from within....sorry...I like my friends and neighbors...I love my fellow American citizens....I care about their well being...I do not care what race color or creed or gender they are or claim to be....maybe if you expanded your world your world view would improve....

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

If those morons ever make a comeback it will be because of progressives making them seem more relevant then they actually are.

That and the whole idea of "use the N word once in your life and be banned from civil society" may push people into the WP morons open arms.
I think they are literally trying to generate racism on purpose.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level. And as it becomes worse, and blacks become bigger and bigger assholes to everyone around them (simply because they think they can get away with it) people will start to avoid them like the plague.
Then racism will revert from scant isolated instances to a more wide-spread problem.

This being the Democrat Party's plan all along. Divisions and unrest.
Exactly. Once upon a time, I truly wanted to ask Asc many question because I actually liked him. But that was then. This is now. He is a troll...one of the Angry Black Men that hang out here, and constantly blame skin color for their lack of ____________________________ insert word(s) here, while screaming about how held down they are. I am pretty damn sure I am not alone in this thought process or how far he and they have shoved me back just because of my skin color.
What use is it to talk to someone, or try to understand, when you are insulted, ridiculed, told you are nothing because you are the "enemy"? None. That's what use it is. Now I just laugh at him and mistrust ANY black person I meet here or anywhere in real life...because what if they are just like these guys? Not only no, but HAYELL no. And yeah...I tend to lean a bit more now towards those who feel as I do. Lack of care for any bullshit they spew.
Truth is most aren't like that.
Not every black is like Marc and IM2, intent on pissing off white people so they can call them racists.
But if you watch the news, and don't have any personal experience in the subject like I have, you'll assume that all blacks are alike.
Trust me, many blacks that I rent to move in and don't want to pay their rent.
They figure because I own property I must have screwed somebody over for it.....but this is what Obama has been telling them for the last 10 years.
Some of them are stupid enough to believe him.

Last edited:
That has been happening way before Obama. I had to deal with the same situation too, when I was managing property.

Once...I was like Anne Hathaway. Now? Um....the complete opposite. When I see a black person, I think "well, there goes the neighborhood". Why do I think that? Because the most exposure I get nowadays is online..and unfortunately, there are not enough intelligent non angry blacks to counter the Angry Black Man club.

I disagree firmly....we need to be one in this nation or we will tear it apart from within....sorry...I like my friends and neighbors...I love my fellow American citizens....I care about their well being...I do not care what race color or creed or gender they are or claim to be....maybe if you expanded your world your world view would improve....
We have never been one as a nation. Thats just some star spangled bullshit you whites keep yelling out your ass on one hand while upholding division and racism in the other. From the moment this nation was conceived the founders were hypocrites. I've been around the world multiple times and believe me I know better.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
Just remember to the rich we are all n#$*ers. Herman Cain and Ben Carson are one of them.

They’re using race to divide us. I’m sure you can find several examples of how cops have abused their power against poor white people but that’s not what they have us talking about.

They used it to get trump elected and they believe dividing us will benefit them.

Try not bringing race into it. If they treat blacks badly I’m sure they treat poor whites bad too
What got Trump elected was decades of lies from Congress and presidents.

Two more Uncle Toms. Cain and Carson. You must be an Angry Black Man to get in the club. Kinda like the Black Panthers. I would say Crips and Bloods, but they kill each other so..they don't count.
Those 2 (Cain and Carson) are definitely shuck and jive coons.
Yet..look where they are...and look where you are. On a message board, crying. Just who is the shuck and jive coon? Look in the mirror.

Those 2 (Cain and Carson) are definitely shuck and jive coons.
Yet..look where they are...and look where you are. On a message board, crying. Just who is the shuck and jive coon? Look in the mirror.
I'm at the top of my field and own my own business. I did that without the shuck and jive routine Cain and Carson had to subject themselves to. Looks to me like I am in a way better place.

Just remember to the rich we are all n#$*ers. Herman Cain and Ben Carson are one of them.

They’re using race to divide us. I’m sure you can find several examples of how cops have abused their power against poor white people but that’s not what they have us talking about.

They used it to get trump elected and they believe dividing us will benefit them.

Try not bringing race into it. If they treat blacks badly I’m sure they treat poor whites bad too
What got Trump elected was decades of lies from Congress and presidents.
What got Drumpf elected was white anger and EC giving him the affirmative action vote.

That has been happening way before Obama. I had to deal with the same situation too, when I was managing property.

Once...I was like Anne Hathaway. Now? Um....the complete opposite. When I see a black person, I think "well, there goes the neighborhood". Why do I think that? Because the most exposure I get nowadays is online..and unfortunately, there are not enough intelligent non angry blacks to counter the Angry Black Man club.
Well, it all depends on where you live.
I work with alot of them, and most of them are alright.
However, most of them assume whites hate them....until they find out differently. You see, we're working against decades of false Democrat propaganda.

I discovered in Somalia that you couldn't trust the city folks.
The farmers were all pretty cool.
Being in a big city turns alot of people into assholes.

Last edited:
[Q
I'm at the top of my field .

19_squigee.w529.h352.2x.jpg

We have never been one as a nation. Thats just some star spangled bullshit you whites keep yelling out your ass on one hand while upholding division and racism in the other. From the moment this nation was conceived the founders were hypocrites. I've been around the world multiple times and believe me I know better.
We have been closer to being one nation before than we are now and we have been much further apart than we are now...
Sadly its folks like you white and black with hate and distrust in their hearts that is the problem...thank goodness there are fewer and fewer people like you out there....

We have been closer to being one nation before than we are now and we have been much further apart than we are now...
Sadly its folks like you white and black with hate and distrust in their hearts that is the problem...thank goodness there are fewer and fewer people like you out there....
Thats a lot of bullshit. Never have we ever been close to being one nation.
Sadly its folks like you that stick your head in the ground and pretend your white history is not a great indicator of your future actions.

Sadly its folks like you that stick your head in the ground and pretend your white history is not a great indicator of your future actions
That's the 4th time now you have referred to me as white...yet you have never laid eyes on me.....you are a very silly person....

Sadly its folks like you that stick your head in the ground and pretend your white history is not a great indicator of your future actions
That's the 4th time now you have referred to me as white...yet you have never laid eyes on me.....you are a very silly person....
Your philosophy reflects the philosophy of whites. If youre not actually white you have been white washed.

Forum List

Back