A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

In fact I will go further.... more WHITE teenagers know who the bottom guy is than black teens.
Hands down.
Who is it?
Is he a singer?

Neal deGrasse Tyson
Probably, and certainly arguably the world most renown astrophysicist. Born in America.
Love the guy, has done numerous documentaries and a host of volunteer education appearances all over America.

Ask yourself this question MarcATL
The state of the black race in America.... which is a bigger contributor to the problem...
1) White Supremacist.
2) A self defeating amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women.

There's no nation on earth that glorifies violence more than the United States of America.

It's the only nation that's WRITTEN guns into their constition...the 2nd Amendment, which I'm sure you worship.

And they glorify it in their very national anthem...

"The bombs BURSTING in air!!!"

Let's not talk about their entertainment, pumping the world of nothing but violent images in their movies.

Their news corporate news media, the saying "if it bleeds it leads" didn't come out of nowhere, it caters to the AMERICAN PUBLIC's blood-lust.

Their very history, built on violence, first by deceiving and killing damn near all the natives and thieving their land for themselves. Followed by part DEUX, travelling half way around the world to take blacks from their homeland to enslave them on this soil for your greed and avarice. Raping their women and destroying their families along the way.

And you sit there and have the nerve to talk about the black "amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women?!?!"

Why I oughta....

*takes 4 steps back, winds up foot, runs and...*

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Last edited:
Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

The average American white racist | Crooked Media

The host is Ana Marie Cox on her podcast 'With Friends Like These'

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

If those morons ever make a comeback it will be because of progressives making them seem more relevant then they actually are.

That and the whole idea of "use the N word once in your life and be banned from civil society" may push people into the WP morons open arms.
I think they are literally trying to generate racism on purpose.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level. And as it becomes worse, and blacks become bigger and bigger assholes to everyone around them (simply because they think they can get away with it) people will start to avoid them like the plague.
Then racism will revert from scant isolated instances to a more wide-spread problem.

This being the Democrat Party's plan all along. Divisions and unrest.
People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level.
I think that might be true, but I don't think it's because of groups talking about equality and fairness. I think it has more to do with the more open expression of anti-white hatred by groups like the white supremacists who are all over social media with their "spin" version, sweetened up and more "acceptable" to people who never thought about race before, saying things that boil down to blacks are stupid, blacks are lazy, blacks are violent. I hear those things here every day, and while it is no doubt true that some are, same as some whites are stupid, lazy and violent (I've known plenty), giving them those labels as a group is racist and it's playing straight into the hands of the supremacists.

This is not something you can blame anyone for but the bigots, and that is NOT the liberals.
Or in this case Democrats doing what they can to prove that the bigots had a point. Before, they really didn't.
Now I'm not so sure.
Nothing upset me more, when I was growing up, than the realization that many people I once admired literally hate me just because my skin is a lighter shade than theirs.

The state of the black race in America.... which is a bigger contributor to the problem...
1) White Supremacist.

There's no nation on earth that glorifies violence more than the United States of America.

It's the only nation that's WRITTEN guns into their constition...the 2nd Amendment, which I'm sure you worship.

Let's not talk about their entertainment, pumping the world of nothing but violent images in their movies.

Their news corporate news media, the saying "if it bleeds it leads" didn't come out of nowhere, it caters to the AMERICAN PUBLIC's blood-lust.

Their very history, built on violence, first by deceiving and killing damn near all the natives and thieving their land for themselves. Followed by part DEUX, travelling half way around the world to take blacks from their homeland to enslave them on this soil for your greed and avarice. Raping their women and destroying their families along the way.

And you sit there and have the nerve to talk about the black "amoral culture that glorifies violence and demeans women?!?!"

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

:rolleyes:
Rest my case.
Lost cause.

Here's audio of reformed white supremacist Christian Picciolini discussing the rise of White Supremacy in America today...

I've listened to it twice previously, but listening to it again now, and probably will again. Once you've listened to it, let's continue the discussion and address the things they spoke about.
The rise of White Supremacy in America ended when Jim Crow ended. Also when old Democrats like George Wallace started dying.
Now the only people that feel blacks are all too poor and too stupid to fend for themselves is still, surprisingly, Democrats.

If those morons ever make a comeback it will be because of progressives making them seem more relevant then they actually are.

That and the whole idea of "use the N word once in your life and be banned from civil society" may push people into the WP morons open arms.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level. And as it becomes worse, and blacks become bigger and bigger assholes to everyone around them (simply because they think they can get away with it) people will start to avoid them like the plague.
Then racism will revert from scant isolated instances to a more wide-spread problem.

People that never thought about the way blacks act are now becoming anti-black to some level.
I think that might be true, but I don't think it's because of groups talking about equality and fairness. I think it has more to do with the more open expression of anti-white hatred by groups like the white supremacists who are all over social media with their "spin" version, sweetened up and more "acceptable" to people who never thought about race before, saying things that boil down to blacks are stupid, blacks are lazy, blacks are violent. I hear those things here every day, and while it is no doubt true that some are, same as some whites are stupid, lazy and violent (I've known plenty), giving them those labels as a group is racist and it's playing straight into the hands of the supremacists.

This is not something you can blame anyone for but the bigots, and that is NOT the liberals.
Or in this case Democrats doing what they can to prove that the bigots had a point. Before, they really didn't.
Now I'm not so sure.
Nothing upset me more, when I was growing up, than the realization that many people I once admired literally hate me just because my skin is a lighter shade than theirs.

Aye, and you know as well as I do that more darker skinned people dislike lighter skinned people than they other way around. Proportionally.

1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif
Move then

GTFO.

1) White Supremacist.

Why I oughta....

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

:rolleyes:
Rest my case.
Lost cause.
Please point out what part of my statement is false?

As conservatives subscribing to this thread have confirmed: those on the right aren’t going to engage in a good faith discussion about White Supremacy, they'll only respond with deflection, denials, and lies.

What did President Barack Hussein Obama do to divide the nation on race? Other than beat the Republicans to a pulp, not once, but twice at the polls?
Are you kidding? him and Holder talked about it daily....usually an implied bash of white police officers...you don't really think BLM was spontaneous do you?
The funny thing is it didn't work as they planned...inner city blacks felt left out because they were left out....instilling anger and hatred and mistrust will only get you so far...now they are going back to work getting off government assistance and moving in the right direction....

Easy. "You also had some very fine people on both sides" was a divisive and severely fucking stupid thing to say about Charlottesville. He should have kept his ignorant yap shut and acted like a COC.
Trump's comments were taken out of context in Charlottesville...he was saying both sides were to blame for the violence...and they were because the BLM crowd came to the park without a permit obviously looking for a fight...they could have stayed were police asked them to stay but they didn't...they wanted a confrontation and they got one....
You are just upset because he would not blame one side of the fight...
Trump may be a lot of things but racist is not one of them....

Hey racist, what about saying the police acting like jackasses is racist?

How does rightly describing a boy that looks like a young version of Obama, that he could look like his son?

You racists keep posting these titles but you never explain how.

So how Sway, how?!??!?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He has adopted a racist mantra for whites to rally behind
LMAO...you should go to a Trump rally...the last one I attended was in Florida and 1/3 of the people there were Hispanic and black....turn off CNN....

Exactly. Once upon a time, I truly wanted to ask Asc many question because I actually liked him. But that was then. This is now. He is a troll...one of the Angry Black Men that hang out here, and constantly blame skin color for their lack of ____________________________ insert word(s) here, while screaming about how held down they are. I am pretty damn sure I am not alone in this thought process or how far he and they have shoved me back just because of my skin color.
What use is it to talk to someone, or try to understand, when you are insulted, ridiculed, told you are nothing because you are the "enemy"? None. That's what use it is. Now I just laugh at him and mistrust ANY black person I meet here or anywhere in real life...because what if they are just like these guys? Not only no, but HAYELL no. And yeah...I tend to lean a bit more now towards those who feel as I do. Lack of care for any bullshit they spew.

Ask any black teenager, especially inner city students who this guys is...

View attachment 207093

And every damn one of them know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now ask them who this guy is.......

View attachment 207094

And they won't have a clue.

And THIS.... is a BIG part of the problem.

Why is it a big problem for them to know 50 instead of Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975),[2] known professionally as 50 Cent, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, businessman, and investor.

In fact I will go further.... more WHITE teenagers know who the bottom guy is than black teens.
Hands down.
Who is it?
Is he a singer?

Neal deGrasse Tyson
Probably, and certainly arguably the world most renown astrophysicist. Born in America.
Love the guy, has done numerous documentaries and a host of volunteer education appearances all over America.
To Marc and Co.....Tyson is an Uncle Tom. Just like Henry Louis Gates is. Because they are smart, made something of themselves, and know history as it truly was and is. Anyone with those characteristics is immediately thrown in the Uncle Tom box.

He has adopted a racist mantra for whites to rally behind
LMAO...you should go to a Trump rally...the last one I attended was in Florida and 1/3 of the people there were Hispanic and black....turn off CNN....
Not sure what that had to do with my point that he has a racist mantra and attracts the support of the KKK and other white vermin?

Just remember to the rich we are all n#$*ers. Herman Cain and Ben Carson are one of them.

They’re using race to divide us. I’m sure you can find several examples of how cops have abused their power against poor white people but that’s not what they have us talking about.

They used it to get trump elected and they believe dividing us will benefit them.

Try not bringing race into it. If they treat blacks badly I’m sure they treat poor whites bad too

Forum List

Back