CDZ A Dilemma for Female Police Officers?

She's too dumb to find her own place. 'nuff said.
So you have never been there and you don't know what the fuck you are talking about...right?....admit it....
You’re right, I’ve always been able to find my place and not kill anyone.
Good for you...but that is not your building..is it?....
All my houses belong to me.
Have you ever been in a multi level indoor mall with parking levels for each floor of the mall?...People forget which level they parked on due to the fact they all look the same....that was the situation here...same set up...and you are still ignoring the fact that other tenants had gone to the wrong apartment as well...I know why you ignore that fact because it proves you to be a presumptuous moron talking out of your ass....
First of all, the dead guy should have locked his door. Secondly, the cop is supposed to be able to identify her own house without killing anyone. If I come home and it's dark, I turn on a light, I don't pull my gun out first. :cuckoo:

So you have never been there and you don't know what the fuck you are talking about...right?....admit it....
Have you ever been in a multi level indoor mall with parking levels for each floor of the mall?...People forget which level they parked on due to the fact they all look the same....that was the situation here...same set up...and you are still ignoring the fact that other tenants had gone to the wrong apartment as well...I know why you ignore that fact because it proves you to be a presumptuous moron talking out of your ass....
First of all, the dead guy should have locked his door. Secondly, the cop is supposed to be able to identify her own house without killing anyone. If I come home and it's dark, I turn on a light, I don't pull my gun out first. :cuckoo:
You are projecting this event to your life and living arrangement...I could never confuse my home with my neighbors home but I don't live in a multi level apartment complex...and obviously neither do you...besides what is your argument?...that she killed him just because she could?...motive...what is the motive...she will be eligible for parole in 5 years...and that is because there was no motive...it was tragic accident...

I have no problem with police departments holding all applicants and officers to the same physical standards.

As you well know, the only way to achieve numerical parity is to reduce the physical standards, which still leaves most female officers at a physical disadvantage to most male suspects.

I have no problem with police departments holding all applicants and officers to the same physical standards.

As you well know, the only way to achieve numerical parity is to reduce the physical standards, which still leaves most female officers at a physical disadvantage to most male suspects.

Lets stick to the facts, rather than assuming that I or you know something in particular.

The fact is that most women are not as strong as most men. The topic of this thread is not about 'numerical parity' or 'reducing physical standards' which would be a completely different topic.

The fact is that any officer who is smaller/weaker than the person that they are trying to arrest is faced with exactly the same dilemma- regardless of the gender of either party.

And police department policies have to address that. Whether it is a 5' 2" 120 lb woman dealing with a 180 lb man, or a 180 lb man dealing with a 300 lb man.

You asked for what can address this 'deadly dilemma'?
a) Could departmental guidelines on when to use deadly force, and when to use alternatives(tasers, mace, batons, non-lethal projectiles)
b) Establishing a physical standard and sticking to it.
c) And of course back up.

c) Establishing guildelines

You are projecting this event to your life and living arrangement...I could never confuse my home with my neighbors home but I don't live in a multi level apartment complex...and obviously neither do you...besides what is your argument?...that she killed him just because she could?...motive...what is the motive...she will be eligible for parole in 5 years...and that is because there was no motive...it was tragic accident...
She killed him because she's too stupid to have a gun.

Forum List

Back