A Different Type of Quiz

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
A little different:

http://www.politopia.com/introduction1.htm

NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."

NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."
--------------

I would call myself a libertarian conservative... but this fits pretty well. Much better than the Libertarian's 10-question test.

I landed right on top of drew carey and that was a mental image I didn't need.

Centerville left to George Bush :teeth:

You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

nosarcasm said:
Centerville left to George Bush :teeth:

You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

Me too, surprising, since I usually consider myself to be very conservative.

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

I ended up just below Ayn Rand.

I'm in Centerville, just a hair up and to the right of dead center.

I agree with Avatar, they have Kerry way to close to the center. Most likely his position on the map was based on answers from his attempts to appeal to moderates. If they had based his place on where he stood on everything before he became the front runner, he would have ended up somewhere behind the W. Come to think of it, that's an appropriate place for him.

There has got to be something wrong with this quiz. It says I am an Easterner! Omigod! When pigs fly!

Forum List

Back