A difference in Media messages

So I turned on CNN and MSNBC this morning and they are awaiting news from the Pentagon on what was found in Bin Laden's house. They didn't have the video feed so I turned on FOX. I thought I had turned on the Republican National Committee meeting. It was startling, but at the same time not surprising.

I expect FOX will bury the Bin Laden news as soon as they can.

Fox is owned by Australians and Saudi Arabian and 9/11 terrorist sympathizer Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. They sued the FCC for the "right to lie" insisting they are not a news organization.

They can show anything they want. If you want to find out the news, turn to CNN. If you want to be entertained by Bill, Sean, Laura and other Saudi Arabian and 9/11 terrorist sympathizer Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's employees of that ilk, turn to Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox is owned by Australians and Saudi Arabian and 9/11 terrorist sympathizer Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. They sued the FCC for the "right to lie" insisting they are not a news organization.

They can show anything they want. If you want to find out the news, turn to CNN. If you want to be entertained by Bill, Sean, Laura and other Saudi Arabian and 9/11 terrorist sympathizer Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's employees of that ilk, turn to Fox.

You are right! Here is the link!

Fox News gets okay to misinform public, court ruling | Media Reform | CeaseSPIN.org

This is a startling quote from a court decision, unbiased.

On February 14, a Florida Appeals court ruled there is absolutely nothing illegal about lying, concealing or distorting information by a major press organization. The court reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information. The ruling basically declares it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

And yet, the sheep on the far right continue to follow along every word.

Maybe lefties don't understand the difference between news commentary and ....well....news? O'Reilly is taped. News is relatively live. Watch the weather channel if you want up to date weather news.

Not to mention that Trump is political news in the US. CNN, MSNBC, et al have been running the royal wedding in Britain the majority of the news cycle.

I hope et al is FOX news. Cause the Austrailian is showing wedding video non-stop, or did you try to only slam the non-GOP marking media. Ya, you probably did...

Slam....I merely made a statement on the news coverage. Take a deep breath as I suspect you have forgotten your initial post bringing up Trump. Seems you watch Fox quite a bit... such anger over television.

Forum List

Back