A difference in Media messages

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So I turn on CNN tonight and they are showing the devistation in the south with over 200 people killed from the tornados. It was heart breaking. Thinking that FOX could expand on this, I turn to see O"Reily telling everyone that the GOP is going to have to deal with Trump....very sad.

AND I WILL BE SO FRIGIN GLAD WHEN THE ROYAL WEDDING IS OVER! I hope William waits longer than his dad did, before committing adultry.

Glenn talked about it quite a bit earlier today.

Don't know why OReilly is wasting his time with Trump

I missed that. I must agree on the wasting of time. But I guess the assumption is people want to hear about Trump...

I think the GOP brass are going to have a hard time getting use to Trump's style. There is nothing "kind and gentle" about it.

If Donald Trump married Oprah, would the world explode?

Like...cataclysmic chunks of the earth flying off towards Mars or something.

I missed that. I must agree on the wasting of time. But I guess the assumption is people want to hear about Trump...

I think the GOP brass are going to have a hard time getting use to Trump's style. There is nothing "kind and gentle" about it.

Im not too worried about it. Once he drops out and someone else is the nominee, we wont even remember he was in it.

I sometimes criticize the Weather Channel for over sensationalizing the weather but in this case they had it right. Weather guy Jeff Morrow was on a hill overlooking the path of the tornado in Ala. and he had breathtaking videos of the gigantic black cloud.

Im not too worried about it. Once he drops out and someone else is the nominee, we wont even remember he was in it.

I just don't see him revealing his net worth. It ain't gonna happen...IMHO.

Maybe lefties don't understand the difference between news commentary and ....well....news? O'Reilly is taped. News is relatively live. Watch the weather channel if you want up to date weather news.

Maybe lefties don't understand the difference between news commentary and ....well....news? O'Reilly is taped. News is relatively live. Watch the weather channel if you want up to date weather news.

Not to mention that Trump is political news in the US. CNN, MSNBC, et al have been running the royal wedding in Britain the majority of the news cycle.

While FOX has been running Anit-Union, Anti-Climate Change, and Anti-Obama. They are the Marketing Arm of the Republican Party. Now they are pushing Michelle Batcrazy Bachmann as a 2012 Republican Presidential nominee. They gotta keep their ties with the baggers, you know?

Fox is showing the wedding again st 10:00! They took a break from their campaigning.

So I turn on CNN tonight and they are showing the devistation in the south with over 200 people killed from the tornados. It was heart breaking. Thinking that FOX could expand on this, I turn to see O"Reily telling everyone that the GOP is going to have to deal with Trump....very sad.
Wait a minute. Are you expecting every media outlet to report on the same subjects at the exact same time? :confused:

I think he has married everyone but Oprah

She has more money than him

We will find out if he truly is a Billionaire when he files his financial disclosure, if he actually plans to run for President. I doubt he even gets that far.

Not to mention that Trump is political news in the US. CNN, MSNBC, et al have been running the royal wedding in Britain the majority of the news cycle.

I hope et al is FOX news. Cause the Austrailian is showing wedding video non-stop, or did you try to only slam the non-GOP marking media. Ya, you probably did...

I think he has married everyone but Oprah

She has more money than him

We will find out if he truly is a Billionaire when he files his financial disclosure, if he actually plans to run for President. I doubt he even gets that far.
He'll never get that far. He'll sign with NBC for another year. It pays more than the $400,000. that the president makes.

Disasters happen and need to get TV coverage.

Polticial or environmental disasters, I might add.

Forum List

Back