A dialogue on Ethnic Relations

this ^ coming from the OP that claims he wants a dialog and is not lecturing white people.

It's always about lecturing and shaming white people. Like blacks supposed to be able to bitch and we must shut up.

Matthew you sure did when I asked you highest of education.

You also remained quiet when I said none of the views you express would be said in person

What difference does it make what his education is? On top of that, what on Earth gives you enough insight to claim that he is not just as big a racist asshole in person as he is on the internet? Are you less of a racist in person?

It's always about lecturing and shaming white people. Like blacks supposed to be able to bitch and we must shut up.

You also remained quiet when I said none of the views you express would be said in person

What difference does it make what his education is? On top of that, what on Earth gives you enough insight to claim that he is not just as big a racist asshole in person as he is on the internet? Are you less of a racist in person?

probably less racist in person.

He would be getting his ass kicked regularly otherwise

What do we know from the last two days.
-White people exploit blacks
-White people give blacks a zero sum society=Some how we're holding the black man down. Maybe they should look at themselves???
-He blames our government as racist against blacks for Katrina
-He thinks we should move the wealth from one area of society to another.
-He thinks that black thugs that hurt people shouldn't go to jail for their crimes.
-He thinks the police are to hard on the criminal.
-He believes that the poor should consider violence in a marxist way.

Wow, should be clear.

I would love for you to test that theory. Alas, your view will just remain a hypothesis

What do we know from the last two days.
-White people exploit blacks
-White people give blacks a zero sum society=Some how we're holding the black man down. Maybe they should look at themselves???
-He blames our government as racist against blacks for Katrina
-He thinks we should move the wealth from one area of society to another.
-He thinks that black thugs that hurt people shouldn't go to jail for their crimes.
-He thinks the police are to hard on the criminal.
-He believes that the poor should consider violence in a marxist way.

Wow, should be clear.

What have we found out from your posts?

KID DONT DO BATH SALTS

I would love for you to test that theory. Alas, your view will just remain a hypothesis

A lot of tough-guys on these threads. It's like the cast of Roadhouse.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back