‘A devastating day’: Conservative writer says Comey testimony is beginning of the end for Trump

This isn't a thread about your favorite toy. Stay on topic, or get the fuck out.

You're still hoping for a Russian connection aren't you......

Hoping? Didn't you hear the testimony today? It's confirmed.
How is it that Chris Matthews gets it and not you?

I couldn't care less what Chris thinks. Comey said that Russia 100% interfered with our election, and they will do it again. Confirmed.

Yeah so?
What did Trump have to do with it?
Thats like blaming Trump for dogs chasing cats.

Tucker Carlson, the one who has a perpetually constipated look on his face whenever a liberal is on his laughably stupid show? Yea, I bet you are a huge fan of Tucker.

Why do you associate biological functions with the feelings of astonishment as to the stupidity and ignorance of "liberals" that he interviews? Are you from Oklahoma? I don't see no horns on you. :p Tucker is the most intelligent broadcaster on big time media making millions doing so besides Rush and Hannity.

• A short summary of Trump's lies.
  • Comey said that during a Jan. 27 meal, Trump told him, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” Trump’s private attorney, Marc Kasowitz, said the president “never” asked for loyalty “in form or substance.”
  • In a May interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, Trump claimed the January meeting took place because Comey “wanted to have dinner” with the president. On Thursday, Comey said it was actually Trump who invited him to dine at the White House.

• Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other officials attended a briefing at the White House on Feb. 14. According to Comey, Trump asked to speak to him alone after the briefing and, during the ensuing conversation, said he hoped “you can let this go,” in reference to the FBI’s investigation of Flynn. Trump has denied this.

• After Trump fired Comey on May 9, Trump administration officials claimed the FBI rank and file had lost faith in their director. Comey testified Thursday that “those were lies, plain and simple.”

• Trump has repeatedly denied that Russia interfered in any way in the 2016 election, dismissing the story as “fake news.” During Thursday’s hearing, Comey said he has “no doubt” that interference did happen. “That’s about as unfake as you can possibly get,” he said.

Why do you associate biological functions with the feelings of astonishment as to the stupidity and ignorance of "liberals" that he interviews? Are you from Oklahoma? Tucker is the most intelligent broadcaster on big time media making millions doing so besides Rush and Hannity.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• A short summary of Trump's lies.
  • Comey said that during a Jan. 27 meal, Trump told him, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” Trump’s private attorney, Marc Kasowitz, said the president “never” asked for loyalty “in form or substance.”
  • In a May interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, Trump claimed the January meeting took place because Comey “wanted to have dinner” with the president. On Thursday, Comey said it was actually Trump who invited him to dine at the White House.

• Comey, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and other officials attended a briefing at the White House on Feb. 14. According to Comey, Trump asked to speak to him alone after the briefing and, during the ensuing conversation, said he hoped “you can let this go,” in reference to the FBI’s investigation of Flynn. Trump has denied this.

• After Trump fired Comey on May 9, Trump administration officials claimed the FBI rank and file had lost faith in their director. Comey testified Thursday that “those were lies, plain and simple.”

• Trump has repeatedly denied that Russia interfered in any way in the 2016 election, dismissing the story as “fake news.” During Thursday’s hearing, Comey said he has “no doubt” that interference did happen. “That’s about as unfake as you can possibly get,” he said.

You think the FBI rank and file respected Comey? Seriously? After the shit he pulled with Clinton and Loretta Lynch? They know a sell out when they see one!

I couldn't care less what Chris thinks. Comey said that Russia 100% interfered with our election, and they will do it again. Confirmed.

So what? DumBama interfered with Israel's election and leftists seem to have no problem with that. As Comey stated, what Russia did or tried to do didn't change the outcome--not by one vote. You picked a bad candidate. She was under FBI investigation when she was nominated. But you people just can't accept that; you can't accept people chose Trump over her. You can't accept that it's the Democrats fault that those emails were taken in the first place because they were too lazy to update to the latest security technology.

I know this will ruin your weekend, but EVERYTHING was the Democrats fault.

So what? DumBama interfered with Israel's election and leftists seem to have no problem with that. As Comey stated, what Russia did or tried to do didn't change the outcome--not by one vote. You picked a bad candidate. She was under FBI investigation when she was nominated. But you people just can't accept that; you can't accept people chose Trump over her. You can't accept that it's the Democrats fault that those emails were taken in the first place because they were too lazy to update to the latest security technology.

look at the bullshit the obama admin caused in the Mideast

with their operation arab spring

Youcan't accept that it's the Democrats fault that those emails were taken in the first place because they were too lazy to update to the latestsecurity technology.

To lazy? Nah I think to cheap , they thought the guy who created Obama care website did a fine job.

download.jpg

Forum List

Back