A desperate need for attention!

I'm watching Sen. Franken's accuser, and have come to the conclusion she's not credible. She's been going on and on mostly about herself and he career, and by applying a judge's instruction to a jury, using common sense as well as my training in interviewing and interrogation, have concluded she's seeking her 15 minutes of fame.

The documentary evidenced - the photo taken and shown on national TV is much more exculpatory than enlightening of wrong doing.
He admitted to it and apologized ... what has credibility to do with it ?

I'm watching Sen. Franken's accuser, and have come to the conclusion she's not credible. She's been going on and on mostly about herself and he career, and by applying a judge's instruction to a jury, using common sense as well as my training in interviewing and interrogation, have concluded she's seeking her 15 minutes of fame.

The documentary evidenced - the photo taken and shown on national TV is much more exculpatory than enlightening of wrong doing.
He admitted to it and apologized ... what has credibility to do with it ?

A lot!

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.

And the photograph is exponentially more proof than anything you have against Trump or Moore.

I am not saying what Franken did was ok,nor she deserved to be groped ..

Did you check out her many photo;s on twitter page OS? it is all about attention .

Media Tweets by Leeann Tweeden (@LeeannTweeden) | Twitter

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

Really? The "she was asking for it" proactive "defense"?

Were they asleep?

If she was asleep how would she have so much recall? Considering what I've observed, methinks this person is ambitious and sees herself as the next press secretary for trump.

Maybe she was shown the picture right after it happened?

And her major recall was about him asking to "practice" a kissing scene and going full tongue.

But keep blaming the victim to protect a politician you like.....

And the photograph is exponentially more proof than anything you have against Trump or Moore.

Did you check out her many photo;s on twitter page OS? it is all about attention .

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

Were they asleep?

If she was asleep how would she have so much recall? Considering what I've observed, methinks this person is ambitious and sees herself as the next press secretary for trump.

And her major recall was about him asking to "practice" a kissing scene and going full tongue.

There is no proof to your accusation that he kissed her especially like you claim.

Were they asleep?

There is no proof to your accusation that he kissed her especially like you claim.

He admitted to "remembering it differently"

And the tit grab while she was out cold has photographic evidence.

He did not bash her and say that it is a lie, and the democrat party is not defending his behavior Marty.

The republicans are backing a pervert , and backed the Alabama Governor for cheating using the bible to be the the moral police himself.

Do you want this man making your future laws for your children,or grandchildren?

Were they asleep?

He did not bash her and say that it is a lie, and the democrat party is not defending his behavior Marty.

The republicans are backing a pervert , and backed the Alabama Governor for cheating using the bible to be the the moral police himself.

Do you want this man making your future laws for your children,or grandchildren?

Keep trying to drag other things into the fray to deflect....

The guy was caught in a picture. Why aren't you calling for him to resign?

Why are you not wanting an investigation on Moore?

Here is Nat calling for Al to resign

Franken should resign....and rather soon

Actually Moore's attorney wants someone to check the yearbook for accuracy on his signature, not sure how that is going.

Oooh! one person!

Actually Moore's attorney wants someone to check the yearbook for accuracy on his signature, not sure how that is going.

Oooh! one person!

The republicans are calling that yearbook fake, that is why he is doing it..

Why don't they check out Roy's computer and hard drive.

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

So her many old modeling photos gives creeps like Franken the right to grope her? To force his tongue down her throat?

What champions for women’s rights these progressives are.

Oooh! one person!

Do you really think a old fuddy duddy like that uses a computer?

C4SHqgMVYAIxWTp.jpg

Were they asleep?

Ummm...

What would you think if a women you didn't know, or only knew via a social circumstance stood very close to you, and placed her breast on your arm?

Last edited:

How do you know he touched her? You make a claim that you know he touched her when the photo was taken, so provide the evidence - the photo is NOT Conclusive.

Oooh! one person!

Thoughtful and thought provoking post. Odd how such posts never seem to come from Trump supporters.

Were they asleep?

Ummm...

What would you think if a women you didn't know, or only knew via a social circumstance stood very close to you, and placed her breast on your arm?

In NYC it's called riding the subway.

In the subway you also have guys who take advantage of that, and they are frequently smacked with umbrellas upside the head.

Were they asleep?

How do you know he touched her? You make a claim that you know he touched her when the photo was taken, so provide the evidence - the photo is NOT Conclusive.

His hands were on her breasts......in the picture.....

Forum List

Back