A Dem Congressman Called Rachel Maddow ‘Sir’

Her response was priceless! Go Rachel!!!!!

At the end of an interview with Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) about members of Congress attempting to force President Donald Trump to release his tax returns, Maddow thanked Pascrell for being on her show, to which he responded, “Thank you, sir,” before quickly correcting himself and letting out a somewhat embarrassed “ma’am!”

It only took Maddow a second to fire back the perfect response.

“It’s all right, I answer to both,” she said, and then with a laugh added, “It’s really quite convenient in unexpected places.”

All hail Queen Maddow! Or is it King Maddow? We’re guessing she’s probably cool with either.

Watch the full interview below.

Rachel Maddow’s Response To Being Called ‘Sir’ Was Absolutely Priceless

She not just smart and extremely well educated. She's always well informed and her pieces are the best researched in news.

I wouldn't miss her for anything and the fact that the least intelligent of the RWNJ Pootarians hate her means she's doing lit right.

It also means she's way over their heads ... but don't tell the dunderhead OP that.

I agree! Dr. Maddow is special.
Says the Madcow sock puppet. She/he is now a media laughingstock and took the prize from Geraldo for his Capone fiasco.
MSNBC should just give up the news format altogether and show endless runs of Locked Up. Only time worth watching.

Her response was priceless! Go Rachel!!!!!

At the end of an interview with Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) about members of Congress attempting to force President Donald Trump to release his tax returns, Maddow thanked Pascrell for being on her show, to which he responded, “Thank you, sir,” before quickly correcting himself and letting out a somewhat embarrassed “ma’am!”

It only took Maddow a second to fire back the perfect response.

“It’s all right, I answer to both,” she said, and then with a laugh added, “It’s really quite convenient in unexpected places.”

All hail Queen Maddow! Or is it King Maddow? We’re guessing she’s probably cool with either.

Watch the full interview below.

Rachel Maddow’s Response To Being Called ‘Sir’ Was Absolutely Priceless

She not just smart and extremely well educated. She's always well informed and her pieces are the best researched in news.

I wouldn't miss her for anything and the fact that the least intelligent of the RWNJ Pootarians hate her means she's doing lit right.

It also means she's way over their heads ... but don't tell the dunderhead OP that.

Oh, she's "brilliant" all right, Luddly! Go back and listen to her explain why it was IMPOSSIBLE for Donald Trump to win the Electoral College in the upcoming election! I'm hard pressed to think of anyone who got the vote more wrong than Sir Rachel!

Everyone was shocked, the razor edge he won Wi, MI and PA by was very suspicious.

tune in to Msnbc or CNN to listen to real news.
Thanks for the morning chuckle. You're good!

I know, you Fox people forgot what real news is like.
You CNN people are all alike.

I can't stand Fox, I listen to them to hear their lies and get the news that the people who avoid news get. CNN and Msnbc do not make fun of other journalists and commentators like Fox does. I can't stand Fox, but I force myself to listen to it.

I can't stand Fox, I listen to them to hear their lies and get the news that the people who avoid news get. CNN and Msnbc do not make fun of other journalists and commentators like Fox does. I can't stand Fox, but I force myself to listen to it.

I watch CNN and MSNBC for the comedy, Penelope! Nothing more fun than to watch a "snarky" bunch of know it alls as their predictions and narratives blow up in their faces!

I hear libs on Fox giving their perspectives quite often. CNN, Msnbc are just Democrat media outlets. I would call Fox a Republican outlet but at least you can get both sides to a story. I'm not a fan and hop around to numerous outlets.

I hear libs on Fox giving their perspectives quite often. CNN, Msnbc are just Democrat media outlets. I would call Fox a Republican outlet but at least you can get both sides to a story. I'm not a fan and hop around to numerous outlets.

No you do not get both sides of the story. They are avoiding talking about the tax cuts to meals on wheels and the Epa , when and if they do , they will say something in response of how useless it was. They had Rivera on and they couldn't shut him up fast enough, they didn't like what he had to say.

Then they go on and on about Trumps pic in a VA in Florida, turns out a new Rep was behind that, not a veteran. Who cares I mean really who cares? This is Fox news, they create their own news story.

No you do not get both sides of the story. They are avoiding talking about the tax cuts to meals on wheels and the Epa , when and if they do , they will say something in response of how useless it was. They had Rivera on and they couldn't shut him up fast enough, they didn't like what he had to say.
I heard about the EPA this morning and hear libs often so you lie. That's why you like CNN, fake just the way you like it.

2B179FE8-FFCA-4ECD-AB48-C97AEC897B59-1600-000001FF5AF736A1_tmp.jpg

Forum List

Back