A Dem Congressman Called Rachel Maddow ‘Sir’

Her response was priceless! Go Rachel!!!!!

At the end of an interview with Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) about members of Congress attempting to force President Donald Trump to release his tax returns, Maddow thanked Pascrell for being on her show, to which he responded, “Thank you, sir,” before quickly correcting himself and letting out a somewhat embarrassed “ma’am!”

It only took Maddow a second to fire back the perfect response.

“It’s all right, I answer to both,” she said, and then with a laugh added, “It’s really quite convenient in unexpected places.”

All hail Queen Maddow! Or is it King Maddow? We’re guessing she’s probably cool with either.

Watch the full interview below.

Rachel Maddow’s Response To Being Called ‘Sir’ Was Absolutely Priceless

At the end of an interview with Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) about members of Congress attempting to force President Donald Trump to release his tax returns, Maddow thanked Pascrell for being on her show, to which he responded, “Thank you, sir,” before quickly correcting himself and letting out a somewhat embarrassed “ma’am!”

“It’s all right, I answer to both,” she said, and then with a laugh added, “It’s really quite convenient in unexpected places.”

All hail Queen Maddow! Or is it King Maddow? We’re guessing she’s probably cool with either.

She not just smart and extremely well educated. She's always well informed and her pieces are the best researched in news.

I wouldn't miss her for anything and the fact that the least intelligent of the RWNJ Pootarians hate her means she's doing lit right.

It also means she's way over their heads ... but don't tell the dunderhead OP that.

She not just smart and extremely well educated. She's always well informed and her pieces are the best researched in news.

I wouldn't miss her for anything and the fact that the least intelligent of the RWNJ Pootarians hate her means she's doing lit right.

It also means she's way over their heads ... but don't tell the dunderhead OP that.

I agree! Dr. Maddow is special.

:dig::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Obvious sarcasm.

I agree! Dr. Maddow is special.
She special alright...Willowbrook Special.

She is a brainless piece of shit... can you suck the dykes dick anymore?

Rachel Maddow has a wonderful way about her.

hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

thank you you made my day

Madcow is a loser

Having shit for brains is a wonderful way to be?

I liked how she tried to laugh it off like it didn't bother her. She had to, he's a Democrat, but you know she really wanted to go ninja on him.

Amen! With or without her strap-on.

Leave her alone, Fox and Friends did a no. on her this am. Much more important than discussing the budget cuts.
The 3 yahoos. Then they had judge Jeannine on, a real mouth, had to turn down the TV, as I can't stand to listen to that mouth. If you have time in the am, tune in to Msnbc or CNN to listen to real news.

Forum List

Back