A decade of brexit driven pay cuts.

He´s accusing others of what his own government does. So how right could he be?
More correctly, I'm accusing Democrats of being elitist hypocrites. Too their credit, they aren't mass murdering assholes who gas innocent men, women and children like Assad and his ass kissing fans.
Yes they are. 100.000 Libyans and maybe 400.000 Syrians so far. Iraqi figures not available.
And how many Syrians by the butcher assad have you counted. Far too many reports from the sources you like to use saying that Syrian troops have mass murdered civilians in Syria
BP loves to conflate the mass murder of Syrian civilians by Assad with combat deaths by NATO. Don't fall for his bullshit. I'm confident he'll end up in a German prison one day for terrorist activity.
Nato started the war using terrorists who are mass murdering and abusing the people. Thus, Nato is responsible and you try to blame it on the war on terror. You are in this way supporting the terrorists and hopefully will start to be investigated on Trump´s day one over terrorist activity.

More correctly, I'm accusing Democrats of being elitist hypocrites. Too their credit, they aren't mass murdering assholes who gas innocent men, women and children like Assad and his ass kissing fans.
Yes they are. 100.000 Libyans and maybe 400.000 Syrians so far. Iraqi figures not available.

And how many Syrians by the butcher assad have you counted. Far too many reports from the sources you like to use saying that Syrian troops have mass murdered civilians in Syria
Yes, far too many. They use terrorist partisan sources and not even report that " a terrorist partisan source claims that" but "it happened".

Because the reports are from reporters on the ground that saw the Syrian troops doing the killing. So they dont need to say tat this group said this do they, just our reporter witnessed the killing of Syrian civilians by assads troops

BP loves to conflate the mass murder of Syrian civilians by Assad with combat deaths by NATO. Don't fall for his bullshit. I'm confident he'll end up in a German prison one day for terrorist activity.
Nato started the war using terrorists who are mass murdering and abusing the people. Thus, Nato is responsible and you try to blame it on the war on terror. You are in this way supporting the terrorists and hopefully will start to be investigated on Trump´s day one over terrorist activity.

No assad started the war by killing the civilians that wanted to get him out of power and elect a president of their own. The terrorists are assad, putin and the troops killing the civilians

Yes, far too many. They use terrorist partisan sources and not even report that " a terrorist partisan source claims that" but "it happened".

Because the reports are from reporters on the ground that saw the Syrian troops doing the killing. So they dont need to say tat this group said this do they, just our reporter witnessed the killing of Syrian civilians by assads troops
Did the "reporters" provide any proof?

No assad started the war by killing the civilians that wanted to get him out of power and elect a president of their own. The terrorists are assad, putin and the troops killing the civilians
Wrong again, Phony.

"Violent anti-government protests were reported in two Syrian towns on Saturday as security forces struggled to contain the uprising in the Ba’athist state long considered one of the Arab region’s most repressive regimes.

As funerals took place of protesters killed on Friday, Ammar Qurabi, an exile in Egypt who heads Syria’s National Organization for Human Rights, said the Ba’ath party office in the coastal city of Latakia was set on fire after being attacked by dozens of people. He told Reuters that security forces killed two protesters in the town during the day.

Another activist said hundreds of protesters in the town were burning tyres and attacking cars and shops, Associated Press reported.

Reuters quoted unnamed officials as saying that five people had been killed in the violence Latakia, although the news agency did not give a timeframe.

Meanwhile Bouthaina Shaaban, a presidential adviser, said demonstrators set fire to a police station and an office of the ruling party in Tafas, 10km north of the southern city of Deraa, the epicentre of the week’s protests.

Residents told Reuters that mourners for Kamal Baradan, who was killed in Deraa on Friday, were among those attacking the buildings.

A number of funerals reportedly took place in villages around Deraa on Saturday but it is unclear how many people died on Friday. Amnesty International said that 55 people have been killed in Deraa since the start of the protests.

The reported violcence came hours after a thousands-strong demonstration in the town of Douma near Damascus was attacked at around midnight after the electricity was suddenly cut, according to activists.

They reportedly said the protesters were attacked by troops with stick and clubs and that some 200 were arested. None of the reports could not be confrmed.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a local group, said on its website on Saturday that the authorities have freed more than 200 prisoners. Other reports said anywhere between 70 and 260 prisoners had been released.

Although video footage of Friday’s protests, posted on YouTube, showed at least some of the crowds to be small, the spread of unrest in Syria at a time of extraordinary upheaval in the Arab world is the most serious domestic challenge to Bashar al-Assad since he inherited the presidency in 2000."

Subscribe to read

"Official sources in Syria said military forces have withdrawn from the cities of Banias and Daraa, British network BBC reported on Saturday.

According to the report, the Syrian officials stated that talks over the implementation of reforms will begin next week. (Ynet)"

Ynetnews News - Report: Syrian army withdraws from Banias, Daraa

...and you probably masturbate to Bashar al-Assad's picture every night. I'm still looking forward to the day you are writing a high school version of Mein Kampf in a German prison.

Ahmadinejad-Caught-on-camera-with-Assad--95568.jpg

...and you probably masturbate to Bashar al-Assad's picture every night. I'm still looking forward to the day you are writing a high school version of Mein Kampf in a German prison.
Have you already prayed at your Netanyahu shrine today?

isis-zionists.jpg

Yes in the form of video's and stills, showing Syrian troops murdering civilians. But you claim that these are fakes

Wrong again, Phony.

"Violent anti-government protests were reported in two Syrian towns on Saturday as security forces struggled to contain the uprising in the Ba’athist state long considered one of the Arab region’s most repressive regimes.

As funerals took place of protesters killed on Friday, Ammar Qurabi, an exile in Egypt who heads Syria’s National Organization for Human Rights, said the Ba’ath party office in the coastal city of Latakia was set on fire after being attacked by dozens of people. He told Reuters that security forces killed two protesters in the town during the day.

Another activist said hundreds of protesters in the town were burning tyres and attacking cars and shops, Associated Press reported.

Reuters quoted unnamed officials as saying that five people had been killed in the violence Latakia, although the news agency did not give a timeframe.

Meanwhile Bouthaina Shaaban, a presidential adviser, said demonstrators set fire to a police station and an office of the ruling party in Tafas, 10km north of the southern city of Deraa, the epicentre of the week’s protests.

Residents told Reuters that mourners for Kamal Baradan, who was killed in Deraa on Friday, were among those attacking the buildings.

A number of funerals reportedly took place in villages around Deraa on Saturday but it is unclear how many people died on Friday. Amnesty International said that 55 people have been killed in Deraa since the start of the protests.

The reported violcence came hours after a thousands-strong demonstration in the town of Douma near Damascus was attacked at around midnight after the electricity was suddenly cut, according to activists.

They reportedly said the protesters were attacked by troops with stick and clubs and that some 200 were arested. None of the reports could not be confrmed.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a local group, said on its website on Saturday that the authorities have freed more than 200 prisoners. Other reports said anywhere between 70 and 260 prisoners had been released.

Although video footage of Friday’s protests, posted on YouTube, showed at least some of the crowds to be small, the spread of unrest in Syria at a time of extraordinary upheaval in the Arab world is the most serious domestic challenge to Bashar al-Assad since he inherited the presidency in 2000."

Subscribe to read

"Official sources in Syria said military forces have withdrawn from the cities of Banias and Daraa, British network BBC reported on Saturday.

According to the report, the Syrian officials stated that talks over the implementation of reforms will begin next week. (Ynet)"

Ynetnews News - Report: Syrian army withdraws from Banias, Daraa

You do understand what you are reading dont you, it is clear that it is detailing the attacks on civilians in Syrian by the butchers forces as the trigger for the reprisals. As I said the butcher ordered the mass murder of civilians and did not expect the backlash it created

Yes in the form of video's and stills, showing Syrian troops murdering civilians. But you claim that these are fakes
So you googeled 24 hours but found nothing but the abhorrent murders by the "rebels" that are documented on Youtube.

So you googeled 24 hours but found nothing but the abhorrent murders by the "rebels" that are documented on Youtube.

No I did not even google as I already knew the answer, and it was in the report.

How do you know that the video was of an event in Syria, after all some of the events in Syria carried out by assad's troops have been used as evidence to prove the IDF are mass murdering palestinians

No I did not even google as I already knew the answer, and it was in the report.

How do you know that the video was of an event in Syria, after all some of the events in Syria carried out by assad's troops have been used as evidence to prove the IDF are mass murdering palestinians
What video?

What video?

The ones I mentioned that you replied to that prove assad sent in the troops against civilians

What video?

The ones I mentioned that you replied to that prove assad sent in the troops against civilians
What proof and what video. Link!

What video?

Proof given by the reporters and the video content, any video used by MSM when they report on the mass murder of Syrian civilians by assad the butcher.

But try these

Russia and Assad regime blamed for air strikes on Syrian maternity hospital

http://orient-news.net/en/news_show...-by-Assad-jets-and-fighting-escalates-in-Hama

Syria conflict: Russian air strikes 'killed 200 civilians' - BBC News

Just a few of the many thousands avaiable

What video?

Proof given by the reporters and the video content, any video used by MSM when they report on the mass murder of Syrian civilians by assad the butcher.

But try these

http://orient-news.net/en/news_show...-by-Assad-jets-and-fighting-escalates-in-Hama

gi6bpi7u.jpg

"The Obama administration quashed intelligence reports that suggested an al Qaeda-linked group could have been responsible for the sarin gas attack carried out in Syria last August, according to a news report published in London on Sunday."
Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report

"Direct evidence linking al-Nusra to the Ghouta chemical attack does not exist, but neither does direct evidence linking the attack to the Syrian government. Nevertheless, Obama pushed hard for American intervention in Syria, with the sarin attack the cornerstone of his argument."
Seymour Hersh Links Turkey to Benghazi, Syria and Sarin | Foreign Policy Journal

"Ake Sellstrom, the head of the United Nations mission investigating chemical weapons use in Syria, agrees that the vector analysis at the heart of the New York Times’ indictment of the Syrian government for the deadly Aug. 21 Sarin gas attack doesn’t stand up to scrutiny.

In a little-noticed comment at a UN press conference on Dec. 13, Sellstrom disputed claims that the launching point for the two missiles, which were recovered after the Aug. 21 attack, could be traced back following the angles of their final descent until they intersected at a Syrian military base about 9.5 kilometers away."
UN Investigator Undercuts NYT on Syria – Consortiumnews

OPCW: Sarin Gas used in Syria differs from Syria´s former stockpile

What video?

But try these

gi6bpi7u.jpg

"The Obama administration quashed intelligence reports that suggested an al Qaeda-linked group could have been responsible for the sarin gas attack carried out in Syria last August, according to a news report published in London on Sunday."
Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report

"Direct evidence linking al-Nusra to the Ghouta chemical attack does not exist, but neither does direct evidence linking the attack to the Syrian government. Nevertheless, Obama pushed hard for American intervention in Syria, with the sarin attack the cornerstone of his argument."
Seymour Hersh Links Turkey to Benghazi, Syria and Sarin | Foreign Policy Journal

"Ake Sellstrom, the head of the United Nations mission investigating chemical weapons use in Syria, agrees that the vector analysis at the heart of the New York Times’ indictment of the Syrian government for the deadly Aug. 21 Sarin gas attack doesn’t stand up to scrutiny.

In a little-noticed comment at a UN press conference on Dec. 13, Sellstrom disputed claims that the launching point for the two missiles, which were recovered after the Aug. 21 attack, could be traced back following the angles of their final descent until they intersected at a Syrian military base about 9.5 kilometers away."
UN Investigator Undercuts NYT on Syria – Consortiumnews

OPCW: Sarin Gas used in Syria differs from Syria´s former stockpile

A proven LYING RAG that has faced more civil court cases than the rest of MSM combined.

Now what has this to do with the LIE that Brexit has driven 10 years of pay cuts when Brexit is only 6 months old ?

DO TRY TO KEEP ON TOPIC

A proven LYING RAG that has faced more civil court cases than the rest of MSM combined.
You are a clown. At least you stand by your lies till the bitter end :lol:

Now what has this to do with the LIE that Brexit has driven 10 years of pay cuts when Brexit is only 6 months old ?

DO TRY TO KEEP ON TOPIC
I don´t know what your lies have to do with the topic. You started that shit here, so ask yourself, hypocrite.

You are a clown. At least you stand by your lies till the bitter end :lol:

DO TRY TO KEEP ON TOPIC
I don´t know what your lies have to do with the topic. You started that shit here, so ask yourself, hypocrite.

Look back and see who went of topic

Forum List

Back