A deadly flu cometh!

I'd say my knowledge of medicine surpasses your deification of doctors by light years. Try again putz.

Setting your sad little straw man aside for a moment, would you say your knowledge of medicine surpasses that of just about every doctor in the country who recommends the flu shot? How about it, pre-med?

I'd say my knowledge of medicine surpasses your deification of doctors by light years. Try again putz.

Setting your sad little straw man aside for a moment, would you say your knowledge of medicine surpasses that of just about every doctor in the country who recommends the flu shot? How about it, pre-med?

Not every........... but please, don't let that interrupt your impassioned narrow mindedness, physician deification and lack of knowledge in the medical/human behavioral arena. You wear it well........

Oh punko, the 2 years of pre-med was a specially designed curriculum, it comprised the first two years of medical school which would have allowed me to test out of my first two years of actual med school and finish two years early.

:lol: "Would have" :lol: "Test out" :lol:

I like the "decided against" part. As if you didn't wash out/figure out you couldn't cut it.

:lol:

Sorry pre-med, I see no reason to accept your *ahem* expertise over that of just about every doctor in the country (real doctors, I mean).

Not every........... but please, don't let that interrupt your impassioned narrow mindedness, physician deification and lack of knowledge in the medical/human behavioral arena. You wear it well........

How long are you going to try and prop up that straw man, pre-med?

I like trying to throw in the "human behavioral arena" part too. Gonna try and salvage something here now that your medical *ahem* expertise has been exposed?

I like trying to throw in the "human behavioral arena" part too. Gonna try and salvage something here now that your medical *ahem* expertise has been exposed?

Never mind, you don't have the mental acumen to grasp anything beyond your narrow, bigoted paradigm and would rather show your ignorance by tossing out facetious invectives.... Bye.

Giving up already, pre-med? Well, I guess that's something you have experience with.

You never did get to elaborate on "human behavioral arena"...

Giving up already, pre-med? Well, I guess that's something you have experience with.

Why bother, you wouldn't be able to grasp the concept anyway so it's just better to let you do your little troll, "I won, I won", victory dance under whatever rock you reside under instead of wasting anymore of my time. :cool:

Why bother, you wouldn't be able to grasp the concept anyway

That's what you're gonna go with to try and cover your retreat? Pretty thin, pre-med, pretty thin.

Too bad, I was so looking forward to grasping the "human behavioral arena"...

Forum List

Back