A Day

lots of teachers are nothing but problems . Younger people , millenials and youngers people supported mrobama and 'hillary' due to influence from liberal teachers . Many teachers are 'femi nazis' and are helping to feminize young boys . And many teachers are sexual predators . --- http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/39783/ ---

and all this sillyness about boys chewing pop tarts into the shape of guns and getting suspended and one boy being suspended just recently for 'LIKING' the picture of a gun on FACEBOOK. And one of the latest i heard about where a teacher had a 'pinata' for kids to hit and the pinata had a picture of the President Trump on it so thats political indoctrination by school teachers .

hey Marion . my teachers weren't doing all the stuff thats harmful to the USA like teachers do nowadays . I like sharing the truth about teachers and other government and union public employees to show others the harm being done bu public employees and teachers . Heck , one of these guys in this thread is an advocate for importing muslim refugees into the USA so that he can make money teaching them Marion .

my teachers had respect for the American family of parents and their kids . Nowadays many teachers think that they are the ones that are experts and so they are always overstepping their bounds . Personally i see teachers as Agents of the State that are forced to pay and retain teachers that aren't American in their thinking and they push that same thinking unto the students !!

Forum List

Back