A Day to Celebrate One of President Obama's Campaign Promises!

LOL...right. So what you are really saying here is that you don't want me to respond to you because you are getting spanked like the douchenozzle you are.

Can't harsh my buzz...DADT is dead! Woo Hoo!!!!

Whose sockpuppet are you ?
Your posting style seems curiously familiar.
What are your other asshole screen names?

You really suck at deflection.

This is my only screen name, douchenozzle. I started posting here in August of 2010 having never posted here prior to that. I spent most of my time, prior to posting here, posting at military.com until I was permanently banned for using the term "Koch Sucker".

Anything else you want to know?

Nope. Thanks for establishing publicy that you're a lying sack of shit.

Enjoy your day, failure.

A very good day indeed. The media covered the day the bill passed much more extensively, but this is the day the policy actually changes for the people it directly affects.

I don't accept that Obama could easily have hastened the end of DADT. That required an act of Congress, and most Congressional Republicans and some military leaders were opposing a quick change in policy. And of course the two previous presidents never made any serious efforts to fix, much less end the policy, even after it became clear it did not work.

Now we just need to repeal or strike down DOMA so that gay service members with domestic partners will receive the full benefits to which they are entitled.

I know what a SWO is dumbfuck. Having served 20+ years in the Navy, I ran into my share of asshole, incompetent SWOs - as well as outstanding Naval JOs who ended up making flag.

I never said you didn't know what it was, douchenozzle. I merely stated that Lt Ross isn't a "florist", but a SWO. Did you serve with him? If not, you have no idea what kind of officer he is, asswipe.

(I don't understand this need to name call...but when in Rome :D )

Get back to the Volt thread idiot. You're making an ass out of yourself here.

Pot? Kettle.

This is my only screen name, douchenozzle. I started posting here in August of 2010 having never posted here prior to that. I spent most of my time, prior to posting here, posting at military.com until I was permanently banned for using the term "Koch Sucker".

Nope. Thanks for establishing publicy that you're a lying sack of shit.

Enjoy your day, failure.

I've not lied about a thing and I find it very dishonorable of you to claim I have. I expect better than that from a fellow veteran.

So, you're annoying everywhere you go..... good to know.

Yes, we know the truth is annoying to conservatives. Thanks for admitting it.

A Day to Celebrate One of President Obama's Campaign Promises!
....As-well-as ANOTHER opportunity to rub Republicans' (collective) noses in ANOTHER one o' their failed-predictions!!!

532.gif

"....gays are not “distracting” straight servicemembers, Christian chaplains are not fleeing the military, and the institution has not experienced an increase in sexual assaults."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
528.gif

Forum List

Back