A Day In The Life Of RWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
A short story by OCA

The body racked by venereal diseases gets out of bed shortly after sunrise, the pounding headache from a combination of Colt 45 and Thunderbird the night before makes it hurt to even open his eyes and rise from the mattress on the ground. Coffee, the man, this is still how he refers to himself, needs coffee. He stumbles to the refrigerator and only finds a half a can of Schlitz and a moldy tomato available. Damn! No coffee for the man this morning! He thinks that maybe some sunlight might do the trick if he opens a window, it would surely help get rid of the odor of the cat piss on his carpet and the puke stench from his heroin addict neighbor in his 200 a month apartment on Atlanta's skid row. He steps gingerley between the fresh cat shit and kicks the old turds out of the way on his way to the window, ahhhh its open and he can now clear his mind with fresh air.

The man spies his only decent possession in the corner, an old Apple pc that the nice lady had given him at Social Services a couple years back, along with helping him out with an internet connection. He dials up, connects and goes to his fantasy world USMB, where he thinks he can be anybody he wants to be.He lights a cigarette and after reading a few of the superstar OCA's posts puts the cigarette to flesh out of frustration. He gets in his morning posts quickly as soon the business johns will be coming by for the nooner ass fucks and he desperately needs the money. But wait the man thinks, i've got to go around and cash some of these food stamps for change so I can get my OE8 and hold the shakes off for a little while. So he stumbles out into the real world and thus the cycle continues........

That's pretty funny, Man!

:D

Here's a poem

OCA, is so gay
Buys a butt plug made of clay
He has no way to make it stay
He grabs the glue he threw away
He glues it up and shoves it up
Oh dear, it's gone in all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List