A "Dark Age" has begun

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
A review of the titles of our boards forums reads like a litany of causes that has, IMO, brought the world into a dark age of decay, war, hopelessness and suffering.

What's left will be the Renaissance of a new age in a hundred years or two.

Moral decay is definately running rampant... The 'Anything Goes' mentality is becoming more evident everyday in this country. We used to have laws against indecent and morally reprehensible behavior... :sad:

yall arent serious? state of decay blah blah blah that is what i love about the so called conservatives...it if aint their ways ...its all decay....how funny....was it a state of decay under bush or did shit just begin to decay? how long does moral decay take?

Moral decay is definately running rampant... The 'Anything Goes' mentality is becoming more evident everyday in this country. We used to have laws against indecent and morally reprehensible behavior... :sad:

Sorry ... but that's lame. We also use to have laws that prevented women from voting ... or even being able to live without a "man" ... but we grew up didn't we?

There also use to be laws against drinking alcohol at the same time you are talking about ... look how well that worked out.

Sorry ... but that's lame. We also use to have laws that prevented women from voting ... or even being able to live without a "man" ... but we grew up didn't we?

Did we?

or did we regress???? LOL

lots of innocent people are dead cause liberals insisted on making alcohol "legal"
you should be proud you stood up for your "rights."

lots of innocent people are dead cause liberals insisted on making alcohol "legal"

Actually ... it was the liberals who got it banned ... for our health. It was the general populace that brought it back because of the excessive crime that rose when it was made illegal.

Actually ... it was the liberals who got it banned ... for our health. It was the general populace that brought it back because of the excessive crime that rose when it was made illegal.

it was liberals,, conservatives were the banners,, same way today liberals want to legalize drugs cause of the "crime" innocents by the thousands will die.

it was liberals,, conservatives were the banners,, same way today liberals want to legalize drugs cause of the "crime" innocents by the thousands will die.

You need to restudy history on this a bit. I use it as a good example of what doing something for the "public health" will always result in people turning into lunatics. As for you "legalize drugs" point, epic fail, only a third of the liberals agree with that idea, one third says to offer more free drug programs at the taxpayers expense, and the other third say they need to increase the persecution more ... all for one goal, to "protect the public health" ... again. I agree with the last third on that matter actually, make stricter laws and punishments, discourage users and hit the dealers hard and fast. I would love to see alcohol illegal, that's the liberal part of me talking, but also know from history it's not a good idea yet. Now, I am wondering again, do people actually think it use to be like "Leave it to Beaver" back then? Bit of a reality check for you, it wasn't. It was more like Mad Max ... just not a wasteland.

yall arent serious? state of decay blah blah blah that is what i love about the so called conservatives...it if aint their ways ...its all decay....how funny....was it a state of decay under bush or did shit just begin to decay? how long does moral decay take?

Yes it was, and no it didn't just begin. IMO it's been decaying for at least a generation now. Both parties have a few honest people with the country's best interest in mind.
But, unfortunately, they both have a lot more self-serving assholes than honest folks.

You need to restudy history on this a bit. I use it as a good example of what doing something for the "public health" will always result in people turning into lunatics. As for you "legalize drugs" point, epic fail, only a third of the liberals agree with that idea, one third says to offer more free drug programs at the taxpayers expense, and the other third say they need to increase the persecution more ... all for one goal, to "protect the public health" ... again. I agree with the last third on that matter actually, make stricter laws and punishments, discourage users and hit the dealers hard and fast. I would love to see alcohol illegal, that's the liberal part of me talking, but also know from history it's not a good idea yet. Now, I am wondering again, do people actually think it use to be like "Leave it to Beaver" back then? Bit of a reality check for you, it wasn't. It was more like Mad Max ... just not a wasteland.

history?? the church going bible thumping evangelacal ladies abhorred alcohol and got it banned.. the liberals got it reinstated and millions of innocents have died.. so goes it with legalizing drugs

Actually what has been occurring is a democratization of the planet. Television and the internet make it very difficult to get away with anything anymore. The flow of information cannot be controlled very easily because there are so many sources. This leads to more truth and better government. That combined with scientific advances particularly in the fields of energy and medicine should lead to a better world.

But losing their grip on power still tastes like a shit sandwich to the Republicans.

Drug trafficking could end when the bankers who launder the money are jailed. They finance the whole operation.

However, since they are white and...

and contribute heavily to those who make laws that punish users disproportionately, and since we live in a country that deifies the rich and connected, it will never happen.

Innocents by the thousands are dying right now.....Haven't seen Compton, CA, or Camden, NJ, have you??

Forum List

Back