A Danger to the World It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

This Der Sprigel article and analysis is reflective of the thinking by the majority of the educated world

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

How did he hurt you or me?

I look around its the same..

COME ON! You know damn well how he hurt The Gunosity, lolol. He got his little, itty, bitty, feewings hurted cuz Hittlery lost.....boo-hoo! Now he needs a safe space and a phony narrative from Germany to keep him able to function.

So that's how shallow the Democrats are?

I don't know I am just a Chicago guy living in the South...I look around sitting on my dock fishing.. It all looks good to me...

So you escaped the land of taxes. Good for you! I still live within 25 mls of the Chicago border, but in Indiana. Even our chamber of commerce refuses to go there because of the fleece job.

By the way, go Cubs, go! Won't pay their taxes, but will watch their teams on FREE tv-)

South bend?

No sir, actually I am in Dyer Indiana. (not far from Schererville)

I talk with a lot of people from Europe and they cannot believe we have so may uneducated hilly billies, as they refer to trump supporters
From the eye witness reports and videos it appear that people from Europa are not extremely thrilled with all their new inhabitants. Guess we will stay uneducated hillbillies if that is what we avoid.
You mean their new conquerors....
They aren't conquered yet but dang its looking a bit rough on that end of the world.

Donald Trump is a "danger" to

1. taxpayer funded leeches
2. violent criminals
3. traitors and sell outs
4. those who use fraud to bilk the taxpayer

This Der Sprigel article and analysis is reflective of the thinking by the majority of the educated world

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
The world ain't seen nothin' yet!

I talk with a lot of people from Europe and they cannot believe we have so may uneducated hilly billies, as they refer to trump supporters
From the eye witness reports and videos it appear that people from Europa are not extremely thrilled with all their new inhabitants. Guess we will stay uneducated hillbillies if that is what we avoid.
They aren't conquered yet but dang its looking a bit rough on that end of the world.
The old Europe is indeed gone.

Now it is just a question of whether all European identities will be totally destroyed, or if the so called "far right" can create new ones.

Now it is just a question of whether all European identities will be totally destroyed, or if the so called "far right" can create new ones.
the far right will be exterminated just like their nazi spawners were in WWII

While we rant about Germany (mostly people who haven't been there, & no little of how they run the country. here at home no one seems to be talking about the new budget, and by next year we will all pay more money to post here as they kill the net's freedom.

Anti-white racism will be what is exterminated in Europe, along with all of those who espouse it.

Anti-white racism will be what is exterminated in Europe, along with all of those who espouse it.

More tough boy stories on the way?

Remember when Obama gave billions of tax payer dollars to Iran so they could advance their ballistic missile program? And you goofballs believe Trump is the problem. Absolutely laughable.

Drumpf is destroying the US inside and out: from all the struggles against racial discrimination, equal rights for women, programs for the handicapped and even internal government rules meant to combat corruption, to foreign aid programs and cooperation with foreign governments.

Putin may have hired him to cause chaos and promised him a mansion with a thousand whores, but it is ridiculous how much the US authorities and Congress have let him get away with.

Dude, you're sounding like your hero more and more every day... Now, where is a picture of him....oh yeah, here it is...

Is he a relative of yours? Just wondering. The facts are that the media in Europe save for the extremist nutjobs you listen to, are very positive towards trump on this visit. Kind of screws up your meme now don't it?

Oh yeah, here's your hero.... You do resemble him don't you.

p02n576b.jpg

Forum List

Back