A Crucial Question

nodoginnafight

No Party Affiliation
Dec 15, 2008
Georgia
If the only place Romney has ever tried to govern (Massachusetts) is overwhelming supporting Obama and wants absolutely no part of a Romney presidency, why should I?

If the only place Romney has ever tried to govern (Massachusetts) is overwhelming supporting Obama and wants absolutely no part of a Romney presidency, why should I?

My state, MA, has a large liberal majority. Look at which presidential canidates we have supported over the last 30 years and you will see that every time it has been the democrat.

This says a lot about my state of massachussetts and very little about Mitt Romney.

The dropkick murphy's know my state's mentality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVvcslW21lQ]Dropkick Murphys - The State Of Massachusetts- YouTube[/ame]

The state of Massachusetts has been overwhelmingly Democratic for decades. It is the home of the Kennedy's and the fact that Romney was able to be voted in as Governor says a great deal in itself.

The state of Massachusetts has been overwhelmingly Democratic for decades. It is the home of the Kennedy's and the fact that Romney was able to be voted in as Governor says a great deal in itself.

Maybe it does say a great deal - perhaps that he's not the "conservative" that he is trying to pass himself off as in order to get elected????? Hmmmmmm

To those whose argument was "don't surtrender your own thought to others" I have to laugh.
Do you listen to your doctor's opinion? Your Lawyers? Your tax accountant?
A wise man can learn from his mistakes - A REALLY wise man can learn from other people's mistakes.
A truly silly man continues to make the same mistakes others have already made, convincing himself he's different and the same poor results won't happen to him.

btw. toddster patriot - really like the profile photo.

Last edited:

Maybe it does say a great deal - perhaps that he's not the "conservative" that he is trying to pass himself off as in order to get elected????? Hmmmmmm

To those whose argument was "don't surtrender your own thought to others" I have to laugh.
A wise man can learn from his mistakes - A REALLY wise man can learn from other people's mistakes.
A truly silly man continues to make the same mistakes others have already made, convincing himself he's different and the same poor results won't happen to him.
Absolutely I listen to my physician, my attorney, and my tax accountant. One, I pay them for that advice; and two, I willfully surrender my thought to them for reason.

Other than that, I don't surrender my thought to journalists, bloggers, op-ed writers, politicians, and the average Joes and Janes. It's a practice which has worked well for me so far, so I will continue it.

That's for each of us to decide. For me, I will look at the track record of each and look at their successes and failures.

It sure does. You judge a man by his past and Romney's past is way too liberal for the present GOP.

You also judge a man by his convictions, what they are and how well he holds them. Romney has no convictions. He has repudiated just about everything he ever professed to believe. He will say anything to be president.

You judge a man by his honesty and Romney lies constantly and fluidly with never a care that anyone, let alone his own people, will call him to account.

Last time I checked there were close to 20 issues Romney has flipped on.

They call him Flipper, Flipper, Flipper
Faster than lightning
You can't possibly
Flip faster than he

It sure does. You judge a man by his past and Romney's past is way too liberal for the present GOP.

You also judge a man by his convictions, what they are and how well he holds them. Romney has no convictions. He has repudiated just about everything he ever professed to believe. He will say anything to be president.

You judge a man by his honesty and Romney lies constantly and fluidly with never a care that anyone, let alone his own people, will call him to account.

Last time I checked there were close to 20 issues Romney has flipped on.

They call him Flipper, Flipper, Flipper
Faster than lightning
You can't possibly
Flip faster than he
And, Obama is the "evolver". :lmao:

Romney, the presidential canidate and Romney, the gov of MA are basically the same person.

What do you find him claiming to be different about now that he is running for president? I'm just curious maybe you see something I don't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back