A Couple Thoughts On Terrorists By Common People...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Terrorists

I just sat, increasingly enraged, through a documentary about the 9/11 terrorists. I have never hated anyone more deeply in my life. I wanted to stab their eyes, hit them in the forehead with an aluminum baseball bat using all my strength, and sledgehammer red hot iron spikes into their evil brains via the ear. Mohammed Atta, "deeply religious" student of aviation and city planning, you're exactly the kind of person Hell was made for. I have never seen worse pieces of shit passing themselves off as human beings in my life. You psychos and those who call you martyrs deserve zero mercy. You terrorists make me support the idea of a nuclear first strike, just to open your sunken, dopey eyes and knock some sense into your dehydrated desert brains. You have no IDEA what anger and lust for vengeance you have provoked. Any nation that supports and harbors terrorists deserves instant full-scale annihilation. This means YOU, "Saudi" Arabia!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suicide Bombers 2

Suicide Bombers are a misguided bunch of incompetent morons who are totally incapable of doing anything constructive. They are led to believe, by their religious leaders, that they can blast their way into heaven by killing innocent people in the process. How brain dead must one be to actually believe that a God and creator would reward the destruction of his creations by misguided fools?
I think that Hell is rapidly becoming a Muslim State!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrorists 3

Stupid mother fucking assholes. You think you're so fucking brave going against rescue workers, office workers and little kids in Russian schools. You FUCKING SUCK and are giving decent Muslims a bad name. DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE!!! YOU ARE THE INFIDELS. ALLAH HATES YOUR FUCKING INNOCENT KILLING GUTS AND HAS PLANS FOR YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE. AND THEY'RE NOT GOOD. HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT INFIDEL SWINE SHIT.

As for this life, come on over to Staten Island where you killed close to 250 residents and see if you're brave enough YOU FUCKING COWARD PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLES. Bet you won't 'cause you know you'll get your GENOCIDAL fucking asses kicked big time.

ASSHOLE TERRORISTS! 4

I HATE ALL YOU ASSHOLE TERRORISTS!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! DO YOU THINK CUTTING HEADS OFF OUR FELLOW CITIZENS IS GOING TO MAKE US GO AWAY? WE WILL COME FOR YOU!!! AND IT WILL BE SO FUCKING PAINFUL! YOU SEE YOU TERRORIST ARE SO FUCKING COWARDLY, THAT WE WILL COME FOR YOU! CAUSE YOUR TO FUCKING CHICKEN SHIT TO COME TO US! WE DECENT HARDWORKING PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET WILL NOT SURRENDER TO YOU COWARDLY TERRORISTS! EVER! I WISH I COULD KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU MYSELF! JUST TRY AND CUT MY HEAD OFF!!! YOU BASTARD EVIL SICK TWISTED FUCKERS!!!
HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM THE HARD WORKING CITIZENS ON THIS PLANET----FUCK OFF!!! BUT BEFORE YOU DO FUCK OFF--- LET US KICK YOUR ASS'S!
ROT IN HELL YOU MURDERERS!!!!

terrorists 5

I HATE TERRORIST'S!!! RELEASE HOSTAGES!!! GIVE US A HOPE! RELEASE ROMANIAN JOURNALIST'S!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU'LL THINKING YOU ARE??? GOD??? WHO ARE YOU'LL TERRORIST'S TAKING INNOCENT PEOPLE HOSTAGES, SOME JOURNALIST'S?! I WISH AMERICA TO PUT A BOMB TO YOUR ASSES. BLOW UP THE HOLE IRAKIAN COUNTRY!!! DON'T PUNISH AMERICAN SOLDIERS BECAUSE THEY TREATENED IRAKIAN PRISONERS BAD, LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE, HOW THE HOLE IRAKIAN TERRORST NATION TREATS THEI HOSTAGES!

Fucking TERRORISTS!!! 6

I REALLY FEEL DISGUST AND REPUGNANCE FOR ALL MOTHER FUCKER TERRORISTS GET A FUCKING LIFE MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, COME AND FIGHT LIKE MAN STOP HIDING!!!! LONG LIVE ISRAEL, US & UK!!!

http://www.angry.net/groups/t/terrorists.htm

Pale Rider said:
Terrorists

I just sat, increasingly enraged, through a documentary about the 9/11 terrorists. I have never hated anyone more deeply in my life. I wanted to stab their eyes, hit them in the forehead with an aluminum baseball bat using all my strength, and sledgehammer red hot iron spikes into their evil brains via the ear. Mohammed Atta, "deeply religious" student of aviation and city planning, you're exactly the kind of person Hell was made for. I have never seen worse pieces of shit passing themselves off as human beings in my life. You psychos and those who call you martyrs deserve zero mercy. You terrorists make me support the idea of a nuclear first strike, just to open your sunken, dopey eyes and knock some sense into your dehydrated desert brains. You have no IDEA what anger and lust for vengeance you have provoked. Any nation that supports and harbors terrorists deserves instant full-scale annihilation. This means YOU, "Saudi" Arabia!

Suicide Bombers 2

Suicide Bombers are a misguided bunch of incompetent morons who are totally incapable of doing anything constructive. They are led to believe, by their religious leaders, that they can blast their way into heaven by killing innocent people in the process. How brain dead must one be to actually believe that a God and creator would reward the destruction of his creations by misguided fools?
I think that Hell is rapidly becoming a Muslim State!

Terrorists 3

Stupid mother fucking assholes. You think you're so fucking brave going against rescue workers, office workers and little kids in Russian schools. You FUCKING SUCK and are giving decent Muslims a bad name. DIE MOTHER FUCKER DIE!!! YOU ARE THE INFIDELS. ALLAH HATES YOUR FUCKING INNOCENT KILLING GUTS AND HAS PLANS FOR YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE. AND THEY'RE NOT GOOD. HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT INFIDEL SWINE SHIT.

As for this life, come on over to Staten Island where you killed close to 250 residents and see if you're brave enough YOU FUCKING COWARD PIECE OF SHIT ASSHOLES. Bet you won't 'cause you know you'll get your GENOCIDAL fucking asses kicked big time.

ASSHOLE TERRORISTS! 4

I HATE ALL YOU ASSHOLE TERRORISTS!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! DO YOU THINK CUTTING HEADS OFF OUR FELLOW CITIZENS IS GOING TO MAKE US GO AWAY? WE WILL COME FOR YOU!!! AND IT WILL BE SO FUCKING PAINFUL! YOU SEE YOU TERRORIST ARE SO FUCKING COWARDLY, THAT WE WILL COME FOR YOU! CAUSE YOUR TO FUCKING CHICKEN SHIT TO COME TO US! WE DECENT HARDWORKING PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET WILL NOT SURRENDER TO YOU COWARDLY TERRORISTS! EVER! I WISH I COULD KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU MYSELF! JUST TRY AND CUT MY HEAD OFF!!! YOU BASTARD EVIL SICK TWISTED FUCKERS!!!
HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM THE HARD WORKING CITIZENS ON THIS PLANET----FUCK OFF!!! BUT BEFORE YOU DO FUCK OFF--- LET US KICK YOUR ASS'S!
ROT IN HELL YOU MURDERERS!!!!

terrorists 5

I HATE TERRORIST'S!!! RELEASE HOSTAGES!!! GIVE US A HOPE! RELEASE ROMANIAN JOURNALIST'S!!! WHO THE FUCK YOU'LL THINKING YOU ARE??? GOD??? WHO ARE YOU'LL TERRORIST'S TAKING INNOCENT PEOPLE HOSTAGES, SOME JOURNALIST'S?! I WISH AMERICA TO PUT A BOMB TO YOUR ASSES. BLOW UP THE HOLE IRAKIAN COUNTRY!!! DON'T PUNISH AMERICAN SOLDIERS BECAUSE THEY TREATENED IRAKIAN PRISONERS BAD, LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE, HOW THE HOLE IRAKIAN TERRORST NATION TREATS THEI HOSTAGES!

Fucking TERRORISTS!!! 6

I REALLY FEEL DISGUST AND REPUGNANCE FOR ALL MOTHER FUCKER TERRORISTS GET A FUCKING LIFE MOTHER FUCKERS, YOU KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, COME AND FIGHT LIKE MAN STOP HIDING!!!! LONG LIVE ISRAEL, US & UK!!!

http://www.angry.net/groups/t/terrorists.htm

I think I agree with all of the above, but wish some 'moderates' would come along. Since the cartoon caper, I think I'll be waiting a long time. If I had doubt of that, Canavar has thrown me headlong into the 'there are few if any moderate Muslims around' camp.

Kathianne said:
I think I agree with all of the above, but wish some 'moderates' would come along. Since the cartoon caper, I think I'll be waiting a long time. If I had doubt of that, Canavar has thrown me headlong into the 'there are few if any moderate Muslims around' camp.

I agree with all of them. I think terrorists are lower than dogs, and the most gutless, cowardly, combatants history has ever seen. The fact that they're all muslim "SHOULD" upset "PEACEFUL" muslims to no extent. But it just seems like the whole damn muslim world is behind everything terrorists do. If they're not, then they should make it clear, LOUD and clear, that they're NOT. Since I haven't heard anything of the sort, my opinion of Islam is in the toilet. Screw them all. I can't look at someone in this country that looks like a muslim with peace in my mind. In my mind, I want to kick his stinking ass.

Their goals and aims remind me somewhat of the Ku Klux Klan, but at least the KKK didn't pretend to be religious--just racial. The jihadists should copy the KKK and dress themselves in white sheets (to signify their purity, of course!) instead of the black garb with ski masks. That might help to remind people of their "religiosity" while committing their evil, heinous acts.

I`m with ya Pale Rider.

For what its` worth, I belive we are on the leading edge of the biggest "back-lash" the world has ever seen, against the Muslim`s and their despicable lack of action to quell this terror.

As to what the Muslim`s may or may not do, it`s too late.

You can run, but ya can`t hide. :usa:

trobinett said:
I`m with ya Pale Rider.

For what its` worth, I belive we are on the leading edge of the biggest "back-lash" the world has ever seen, against the Muslim`s and their despicable lack of action to quell this terror.

As to what the Muslim`s may or may not do, it`s too late.

You can run, but ya can`t hide. :usa:

I have to agree with you:

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

I was interested in this link regarding CAIR:

http://www.meforum.org/article/916

trobinett said:
Thanks for the links, both quite alarming, but adding yet more fuel to the fire.

How stupid can a group be?
Never underestimate...

trobinett said:
Thanks for the links, both quite alarming, but adding yet more fuel to the fire.

How stupid can a group be?
Another take on CAIR and the article in particular. No group should get the free ride they have been getting from the MSM and the administration. Links at site:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/013379.php
On the home front

The single most important recent article on the war-related challenges confronting the United States at home is the spring Middle East Quarterly essay by Daniel Pipes and Sharon Chadha: "CAIR: Islamists fooling the establishment." In the detailed and heavily footnoted article, Pipes and Chadha show:

*Perhaps the most obvious problem with CAIR is the fact that at least five of its employees and board members have been arrested, convicted, deported, or otherwise linked to terrorism-related charges and activities.

*CAIR has a number of links to Hamas.

*CAIR's founding personnel were closely linked to the Islamic Association of Palestine; the Islamic Association of Palestine functions as Hamas's public relations and recruitment arm in the United States.

*CAIR encourages law enforcement in its work -- so long as it does not involve counterterrorism.

*CAIR discourages Americans from improving their counterterrorism skills.

*CAIR has consistently shown itself to be on the wrong side of the war on terrorism, protecting, defending, and supporting both accused and even convicted radical Islamic terrorists.

*CAIR has a key role in the "Wahhabi lobby" -- the network of organizations, usually supported by donations from Saudi Arabia, whose aim is to propagate the especially extreme version of Islam practiced in Saudi Arabia.

*CAIR affiliates regularly speak at events sponsored by the Islamic Society of North America, an umbrella organization of the Wahhabi lobby.

*CAIR attempts to close down public debate about itself and Islam in several ways, starting with a string of lawsuits against public and private individuals and several publications.

*CAIR has a long record of unreliability and deceit even in relatively minor matters.

Pipes and Chadha conclude with a question: "How long will it be until the establishment finally recognizes CAIR for what it is and denies it mainstream legitimacy?" Coincidentally, on the subject of the Washington Post article that John addressed at length last night in "Rewriting very recent history," Pipes and Chadha note that the "Post seems particularly loath to expose CAIR's unsavory aspects" and observe with respect to CAIR's unreliability and deceit (footnotes omitted):

In May 2005, CAIR published its annual report on the violations of Muslim civil rights in America which purported to document a significant rise in the number of hate crimes directed at Muslims. According to the report, "anti-Muslim hate crimes in the United States" have gone up dramatically: from 42 cases in 2002, to 93 cases in 2003, to 141 in 2004. The mainstream media dutifully recycled CAIR's press release, effectively endorsing this study by reporting it as a serious piece of research. But closer inspection shows that of twenty "anti-Muslim hate crimes" for which CAIR gives information, at least six are invalid.

David Skinner points out a further problem with the 2004 report: its credulity in reporting any incident, no matter how trivial, subjective or unsubstantiated. One anecdote concerns a Muslim college student who encountered "flyers and posters with false and degrading statements about the Qur'an and the prophet Muhammad"; another concerns a student at Roger Williams in Rhode Island who wrote that "a true Muslim is taught to slay infidels." Also, any reluctance to accommodate Muslim women wearing a headscarf or veil was tallied as a bias incident, even in the case of genuine quandaries (such as veiled athletes or drivers applying for their licenses).

Nor is this the first unreliable CAIR study. Referring to the 1996 version, Steven Emerson noted in congressional testimony that "a large proportion of the complaints have been found to be fabricated, manufactured, distorted, or outside standard definitions of hate crimes." Jorge Martinez of the U.S. Department of Justice dismissed CAIR's 2003 report, Guilt by Association, as "unfair criticism based on a lot of misinformation and propaganda."

The online version of the article is full of links that add to its usefulness. This is an important piece that deserves the widest attention. Here is our own footnote to the Pipes/Chadha essay: "CAIR chairman elected to board of ACLU-Florida."

Today's papers offer two columns closely related to the themes of the Pipes/Chadha piece. Diana West takes up the New York Times series on the Brooklyn imam in "The media and Islam" and the New York Sun reports that "Alarm spreads over jail imam."

Based on her attendance at the Palestine Solidarity Meeting at Georgetown University, Allyson Rowen Taylor separately reports how the Palestine Solidarity Movement plans to use deception and fraud to infiltrate churches in the United States. (Thanks to Israpundit.)

This was a nice thing:
Pale Rider said:
I can't look at someone in this country that looks like a muslim with peace in my mind. In my mind, I want to kick his stinking ass.

If you did, you would be like them. This is maybe the line that sorts out civilized behaviour from terrorism: The dicipline not to act on impulse and give away to hate. And that is what terrorist use as their advantage, they can't be fought with blind hate (Blind hate is fuel to them) - only with a cool rational force.

Best thing U.S. ever did in Iraq was to go in as a support to the civilians. Getting rid of the dictator must surely be a very appriciated gift from U.S. to many of the muslims in Iraq.

Just a guy said:
This was a nice thing:

If you did, you would be like them. This is maybe the line that sorts out civilized behaviour from terrorism: The dicipline not to act on impulse and give away to hate. And that is what terrorist use as their advantage, they can't be fought with blind hate (Blind hate is fuel to them) - only with a cool rational force.

Best thing U.S. ever did in Iraq was to go in as a support to the civilians. Getting rid of the dictator must surely be a very appriciated gift from U.S. to many of the muslims in Iraq.

Spot on! :thup:

Forum List

Back