A Couple Of Recent Studies The Mainstream Media Forgot To Mention

topspin

Rookie
Apr 29, 2010
A Couple Of Recent Studies The Mainstream Media Forgot To Mention
Tue, 06 Jul 2010 22:59:05 By: Paul Armentano, NORML Deputy Director
Share This Article Investigators and pundits alike are fond of calling for ‘more research’ into the safety and efficacy of marijuana and its active compounds. Ironically, when such calls are heeded and new research is published, nobody wants to talk about it.

For example, researchers at the State University of New York (SUNY), Upstate Medical University in Syracuse published data in the June issue of the journal Pharmacology concluding that the administration of the plant cannabinoids delta-8-THC and delta-9-THC halted cellular respiration and tumor growth in human oral cancer cells. Specifically, investigators reported that cannabinoids were a “potent inhibitor” of Tu183 human cancer cells, a notoriously difficult to treat type of oral cancer.

Marijuana Law Reform - NORML

But in the end, you just want to get High without Fear of Penalty, Correct?... :lol:

Stop Hiding behind Sick People and I will get behind your Cause to Legalize Pot because it's Stooooooooooooopid that it's Criminalized, not because it Cures Cancer.

:)

peace...

• Banned
Don't let facts get in the way of a good horseshit rant.

I'd like to get high and reduce my cancer risk while doing it. Jah live

Yeah, studies are completely ignored. Which is why the media does nothing but advocate legalization and emphasize those stories.

Forum List

Back