A Country Where Politicians "Do God"

I don't...I was asking as a friendly gesture. If you are uncomfortable telling me, thats fine. Whatever it is I hope it gets better.

It is permanent but not immediantly life threatening. There are several things wrong. , nothing I care to share because ( not attacking you) some people on internet boards use personal information to launch attacks. The major problems began in 1994 and have steadily gotten worse, though in reality they were always there. Since 2004 things have gotten marginally better with a new series of medications that work much better.

Starting in 1999 I have had active Diabettes as well ( and yes it is cause I am a fat person with a family history, as a lot of Americans are). That is not well controlled and probably never will be. But some of that is personal choice.

I have been determined to be unemployable by Social Security and the VA since 1998 ( decision made in 2000) Va rates me 70 percent but unemployable so paid at the 100 percent rate, a rating they just today reconfirmed.

Social Security ruled me disabled on the first pass, I did not need to submit appeals or hire lawyers. What ever information my doctors provided convinced them completely.

Since 1997 my doctors had been trying to get me to submit the paper work but I only did it in late 1999 because at that point I really could not work anymore and have a family to take care of.

That I believe is all I care to share.

Like a lot of other people here (Aus), I'm Type 2 and so far taking metformin and using other non-drug therapies. It's under control but sometimes the sugar gets me wobbly and I do have to be careful with diet, naturally. Best wishes RGS.

Forum List

Back