A Country Divided

I am not a Republican and I frankly find the current GOP to be nearly as detestable and selfserving as the Democrats. Both parties are just sides of the same counterfeit coin.

The people we call liberals today are nothing of the sort. George Washington was a liberal, Michael Moore and his ilk, and those who sympathize with him, are autocratic elitist hypocrites dead set on turning America into some Marxist utopia of shared misery.

Meanwhile, there are so called conservatives in the GOP who, while spewing rhetoric to the contrary, pretty much govern just as the neoliberal Democrats do (see John Boehner).

Outside the incumbent Washington machine lie those who are so far left they consider Obama a nazi and those who are so far right they reckon Jesus wouldn't be too happy if they were to not penalize other people they don't even know for loving one another.

I don't get any of them because I happen to belong to the large and rapidly growing number of independent thinkers who are Independent voters who lean conservative; real conservative, as in being much more interested in national defense and the fiscal disaster which is our federal budget than in social issues which are mired in religious and even racial biases.

I look at the world and see it for what it is and at people for who and what they are. The world is a very simple place complicated only by the number of people trying to live on this tiny rock. I have been around a while and have picked up on humanity's modus operandi.

It is my opinion that the condition most refer to as "liberalism" is, in fact, a mental disorder brought on by a decadent and pampered lifestyle or self-inflicted and/or self-perpetuating poverty. These two constituencies of modern liberalism are connected by the former exploiting the latter under an aegis of altruism and lies.

I oppose today's liberals as I did the Communists they emulate with their goals and tactics. The West, and with it its culture, is committing suicide by liberalism and America joined the death march when we elected the criminal serving as POTUS, not once, but twice. We are getting what we asked for and people ain't happy. We are an amusing species.

At any rate, America is fucking pissed off; and when I say America I don't mean the loud squeaky voices of a deviant few, but I mean the thunderous roar of the common masses who have had it up to here with the way things are and what has become of the nation we love.
Mark my words. This shit ends come November 2016. America is awake and we woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Liberalism is liberty and equality.

Republicanism is Machiavelli.

Libertarianism is wack-job united.

I am not a Republican and I frankly find the current GOP to be nearly as detestable and selfserving as the Democrats. Both parties are just sides of the same counterfeit coin.

The people we call liberals today are nothing of the sort. George Washington was a liberal, Michael Moore and his ilk, and those who sympathize with him, are autocratic elitist hypocrites dead set on turning America into some Marxist utopia of shared misery.

Meanwhile, there are so called conservatives in the GOP who, while spewing rhetoric to the contrary, pretty much govern just as the neoliberal Democrats do (see John Boehner).

Outside the incumbent Washington machine lie those who are so far left they consider Obama a nazi and those who are so far right they reckon Jesus wouldn't be too happy if they were to not penalize other people they don't even know for loving one another.

I don't get any of them because I happen to belong to the large and rapidly growing number of independent thinkers who are Independent voters who lean conservative; real conservative, as in being much more interested in national defense and the fiscal disaster which is our federal budget than in social issues which are mired in religious and even racial biases.

I look at the world and see it for what it is and at people for who and what they are. The world is a very simple place complicated only by the number of people trying to live on this tiny rock. I have been around a while and have picked up on humanity's modus operandi.

It is my opinion that the condition most refer to as "liberalism" is, in fact, a mental disorder brought on by a decadent and pampered lifestyle or self-inflicted and/or self-perpetuating poverty. These two constituencies of modern liberalism are connected by the former exploiting the latter under an aegis of altruism and lies.

I oppose today's liberals as I did the Communists they emulate with their goals and tactics. The West, and with it its culture, is committing suicide by liberalism and America joined the death march when we elected the criminal serving as POTUS, not once, but twice. We are getting what we asked for and people ain't happy. We are an amusing species.

At any rate, America is fucking pissed off; and when I say America I don't mean the loud squeaky voices of a deviant few, but I mean the thunderous roar of the common masses who have had it up to here with the way things are and what has become of the nation we love.
Mark my words. This shit ends come November 2016. America is awake and we woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Liberty and equality are mutually exclusive.

No shit. The Left has a way with ruining perfectly good words. They have destroyed the true meaning of "liberal", "gay", "marriage", etc. The words "liberty" and "liberal" shouldn't even be used in the same sentence.

Thank you thank you. Absolutely true. They cannot coexist.

Thank you thank you. Absolutely true. They cannot coexist.

Because Republicanism is Machiavelli?

No shit. The Left has a way with ruining perfectly good words. They have destroyed the true meaning of "liberal", "gay", "marriage", etc. The words "liberty" and "liberal" shouldn't even be used in the same sentence.

Because the left is far less homophobic than the right?

We're discussing the United States, not Canada.

No, because neo-liberalism is communism plain and simple and communism has been our enemy for a very long time.

The irony of it all is that Joe McCarthy was right after all. Correct premise, wrong in dealing with it. Over the last half century every institution in America has fallen under the control of autocratic neo-liberals.

We really do need a different name for these enemies in our midst. Maybe just "traitors" is as accurate as anything. Anything but Liberals.

No, because neo-liberalism is communism plain and simple and communism has been our enemy for a very long time.

The irony of it all is that Joe McCarthy was right after all. Correct premise, wrong in dealing with it. Over the last half century every institution in America has fallen under the control of autocratic neo-liberals.

We really do need a different name for these enemies in our midst. Maybe just "traitors" is as accurate as anything. Anything but Liberals.

Because Karl Marx and Milton Friedman were both Jews, you believe that neo-liberalism is communism? That's ridiculous!

Only a neo-liberal would use Marx and Milton Friedman in the same sentence. This is why you people are so unnecessary to the survival of our species. If you tell an American a bus load of liberals drove off a cliff, the first thing they'd want to know is how the bus is doing.

Because the left is far less homophobic than the right?
So, following your logic, you're a Conserviphobe. You have an innate and uncontrollable fear of Conservatives, right?

Do you neo-libs ever think about what you say before you speak?

[emoji23] Wow. You really believe that, don't you? [emoji23] Lol!

Only a neo-liberal would use Marx and Milton Friedman in the same sentence. This is why you people are so unnecessary to the survival of our species. If you tell an American a bus load of liberals drove off a cliff, the first thing they'd want to know is how the bus is doing.

It's your antisemitism that's in question. You are one sick person.

I'm a Christian. If that's far left religion, as you assert, it should be.

No you are far left drone which over rides everything else.

Your religion is the far left..
My religion is Presbyterian.

Does the fact that you are a far right acolyte over ride everything about you?

Yes anyone that is not a far left zealot must be far right!

Yes you have prove that your far left religion over rides anything else.
So, in your world, you can label and dismiss out of hand, but no labels must be stuck on you. Could you please define a few terms before we continue?

"Freedom"
"Religion"
"Far left"
"Far right"
"Logic"

I am right of the far left, but then again so are the majorities of Americans.

And the far left drones demanding definat8ions to words they do not even comprehend, now that is comedy..
You realize that you haven't defined any of the words in question; You simply used them in your sentence. Right?

Basically.
Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It is done on purpose the far left needs the country divided into their protected classes so they can hold you into political slavery.
or is it possible the Koch brothers teabagged your sorry ass and you're there slaves

Another far left drone proving that they touch themselves as they post their debunked religious dogma..
Do you know what A.L.E.C is? They are conservative rich corporations and rich people who write legislation then hand it over to Republicans who don't even read it before they pass their agenda. You've been teabaggers son. Either that or the libertarians got you all stupid. Or are you a bushy? Mitt or McCain kind of guy? Michelle bachman Herman Cain Rick Perry? Paul Ryan rand Paul or Ron Paul? Trump? What kind of crazy are you?

Yes we know the far left drones support political slavery and vote for it every chance they get.

Just like the far left and their Hypocrisy on the 11% as they plan to vote for the 1%er known as Hilary Clinton who is much worse than the far left is willing to admit. No one that is right of the far left can even come close to her hypocrisy.

See how they follow they religion without question or hesitation..
You vote for the kind of country you want and I'll vote or we will vote for the kind of country we want and let's see who wins old man

I don't have any religion that has brainwashed me. I see you Muslims Mormons Christians and Jews equally as foolish.

What's been debunked?

The far left is a religion and you follow it without question or hesitation and the religious dogma of the far left has been debunked..
That's the most important part of the scientific method. Questioning everything. Is your side that wants to protect the status quo and doesn't want to question the people in power unless of course their Democrats.

And the irony of the far left showing their hypocrisy once again.

This proves once again that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

So please show all the posts you made questioning Obama's illegal wars..
Do you mean the ones Bush got us into ultimately?

See the far left religion can not admit that Obama is in illegal wars and refers to other wars that were legal.

Oh the hypocrisy of the far left drones..
Arent you worried about Iran? How about illegals? Isis? Gays? The debt? What's your top ten worries?

Yes anyone that is not a far left zealot must be far right!

Yes you have prove that your far left religion over rides anything else.
So, in your world, you can label and dismiss out of hand, but no labels must be stuck on you. Could you please define a few terms before we continue?

"Freedom"
"Religion"
"Far left"
"Far right"
"Logic"

I am right of the far left, but then again so are the majorities of Americans.

And the far left drones demanding definat8ions to words they do not even comprehend, now that is comedy..
I wanted a level playing field. Who knows what you mean when you write about a religious politics? I know what the Social Comservatives mean. They mean a politics not merely informed by religion, but dictating it.

Now, your catch phrase has me confused. Could you clearly define those terms so we don't end up shouting past each other, but communicating?
You mean far left drones? I would like to see a far-right drone se Obama has kept us safe since 9/11. Remember they used to say that about Bush? That he kept us safe since 9/11? How come I've never heard them say that about Obama?

Yep to bad Clinton did not send a far left drone to take out Bin Laden. He had from 1995 to 2001 to do it..

What would that have done?

It's your antisemitism that's in question. You are one sick person.
I happen to be married to a Jew, you jackass. Try again, you are failing like a good Liberal.

you are talking about political divides, what we are seeing is the country divided or race, sexual orientation, age, income, geography, and sex.

the socialist doctrine is based on dividing and conquering. Obama is a radical socialist, or more accurately a marxist collectivist. He is following the agenda set out by his mentor Saul Alinsky, and you fools on the left are too brainwashed to even see what is happening to you.
Are you this foolish?!?

Division is division, "political division", as you've so conveniently termed is and always hinged on the list of divisions you posted.

You're just mad because the divide isn't falling in your favor right now.

Don't think that this is done on purpose. They aren't smart enough to be this stupid. They don't even realize that they talk out of both sides of their mouth. If Bush was in office you just know that they would have a completely different position on every issue going right now.
Basically.
It's not a lie, it's a question (Country Divided) - it's obviously the differences are becoming much more broad, and peaceable discussion and discourse, less and less.

Sides are not genuinely listening to each other, it's more of a battle of wills at this point.

I just don't see how it's going to get better. I don't think people are just going to rollover and "accept" the recent changes (or, changes to come) without a fight.
It is a lie.

Majorities of Americans are in agreement on a number of issues, such as immigration reform, privacy rights, and the right of gay American to marry – that you and a minority of fearful, reactionary rightists and social conservatives are unhappy with the way things are for subjective, partisan reasons does not mean the country is 'divided,'
We also agree that our government is corrupt and the bankers need to be reigned in and that we have a problem with employers hiring illegal immigrants but good luck getting conservatives to do what is necessary to fix any of these problems because ultimately they are the rich peoples lap dogs

It is done on purpose the far left needs the country divided into their protected classes so they can hold you into political slavery.
I can't figure out how extending freedoms to all Americans, providing for the general welfare of the citizens, holding free and fair unrestricted elections among the citizens can be a source of division in this nation.

I don't understand the concept of "political slavery". How does that work?

:lmao: Is THAT what you think has been happening? Jesus God, you're in your own special class of stupid, aintcha? :haha:

Forum List

Back