A Cop-Killer Advocate Goes Down in Flames in the Senate

When you say "this guy," I'm assuming that you mean the lawyer?

I thought about this and I have to wonder if anyone has a statement to the press from him?

I'll check on it.

Never mind the press, it should be in his hearing transcript (if there was a hearing)

There might not have been one. Not sure; there certainly were no "protests" or fund-raisers, though.

"The subsequent campaign to release Abu-Jamal, which Adegbile was a part of, was nothing less than an attempt by radical leftists to pervert and abuse the legal system to help get one of their fellow revolutionaries back on the street.

In 2009, the NAACP’s LDF, directed by Adegbile, began advocating for Abu-Jamal. A series of rallies and protests, accompanied by a media campaign, were put together to promote the idea that Abu-Jamal was a political prisoner. In 2011, the LDF took him on as a client. An LDF press release disseminated the same year contended that “Abu-Jamal is widely viewed as a symbol of the racial injustices of the death penalty.”

So Cabbie, eat your words then STFU!

I remember the Hollywood fundraisers, it was all over the NEWS, maybe not MSNBC, CNN, NBC,ABC, CBS, PBS, or the Communist News Network, but then, they all supported the cop killer. I saw it on FNC, the only unbiased news network in America, other than the BLAZE.

Cruz said, "We all should agree that violent criminals should be punished and we all should agree that those who go out of their way to celebrate, to lionize, convicted cop killers are not suitable for major leadership roles at the Department of Justice. Under Adegbile's supervision, LDF lawyers fanned the flames of racial tension through rallies and protests and a media campaign all to portray Mumia Abu-Jamal, an unrepentant cop killer, as a political prisoner."

Ted Cruz Slams Obama for Nominating Cop Killer?s Advocate to DOJ Leadership

And I believe with Ted Cruz! If you don't, you're brainwashed blind as a shit house bat!!

Last edited:
Who's the Libtard Idiot on this thread who said he searched and couldn't find any evidence of rallies and protests organized and led by the cop killer's Lawyer/advocate?
Well, where did you look, up at you're ceiling?

HE did not organize the protests - read the link that you posted.

It says that there WERE protests and stuff BEFORE the NAACP got hold of the case. Adegbile did not do anything above and beyond doing his job that he was PAID to do.

When I was younger, I waited tables in Capital "please don't shoot" plaza. Was I supposed to not serve the drug dealers? Was I contributing to more crimes because I served them cheeseburgers? Good God! Enough all ready!

Last edited:
Cruz said, "We all should agree that violent criminals should be punished and we all should agree that those who go out of their way to celebrate, to lionize, convicted cop killers are not suitable for major leadership roles at the Department of Justice. Under Adegbile's supervision, LDF lawyers fanned the flames of racial tension through rallies and protests and a media campaign all to portray Mumia Abu-Jamal, an unrepentant cop killer, as a political prisoner."

Ted Cruz Slams Obama for Nominating Cop Killer?s Advocate to DOJ Leadership

And I believe with Ted Cruz! If you don't, you're brainwashed blind as a shit house bat!!

Short on facts and long on -

spin_l.gif

I'm brainwashed if I don't listen to some partisan douche-bag?

I can live with that.

Here's a quote that verifies the scumbag Lawyer was advocating, organizing and leading rallies and protests before the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund took the case:

"The subsequent campaign to release Abu-Jamal, which Adegbile was a part of, was nothing less than an attempt by radical leftists to pervert and abuse the legal system to help get one of their fellow revolutionaries back on the street.

In 2009, the NAACP’s LDF, directed by Adegbile, began advocating for Abu-Jamal. A series of rallies and protests, accompanied by a media campaign, were put together to promote the idea that Abu-Jamal was a political prisoner. In 2011, the LDF took him on as a client. An LDF press release disseminated the same year contended that “Abu-Jamal is widely viewed as a symbol of the racial injustices of the death penalty.”

Adegbile is a RACIST RADICAL and so is Obama, there's no other reason Obama would even nominate him!

Where's the evidence that Adegbile did any of the organizing? The LAW firm did that? No - people connected to the NAACP, maybe.

Who's the Libtard Idiot on this thread who said he searched and couldn't find any evidence of rallies and protests organized and led by the cop killer's Lawyer/advocate?

It says that there WERE protests and stuff BEFORE the NAACP got hold of the case. Adegbile did not do anything above and beyond doing his job that he was PAID to do.

When I was younger, I waited tables in Capital "please don't shoot" plaza. Was I supposed to not serve the drug dealers? Was I contributing to more crimes because I served them cheeseburgers? Good God! Enough all ready!
This nation would be in a lot better shape, if people had an attitude across the board not to empower bad people or even not to serve bad people that are absolutely known to be bad people, and are backed up by the establishement in which are advocates of this seperating from these things also.

Then we might start to rebuild this nation in which (IMHO) should be operating around a 90% of thinking and doing as being good, and a 10% maybe left over that is bad, otherwise instead of what we have now or are heading for fast, in which is leaning more towards a 50/50 split if we aren't thinking more carefully while going foward away from the bad ways that we now think like in this nation.

Last edited:

This nation would be in a lot better shape, if people had an attitude across the board not to empower bad people or even not to serve bad people that are absolutely known to be bad people, and are backed up by the establishement in which are advocates of this seperating from these things also.

Then we might start to rebuild this nation in which (IMHO) should be operating around a 90% of thinking and doing as being good, and a 10% maybe left over that is bad, otherwise instead of what we have now or are heading for fast, in which is leaning more towards a 50/50 split if we aren't thinking more carefully while going foward away from the bad ways that we now think like in this nation.

More important than being safe, is being free. :eusa_clap:

I'm kinda glad that this particular Obumbler nominee got rejected.

I am not as happy about the reason his nomination got turned down, however.

His advocacy for Mumia is sickening, but in a legal system based on conflict and advocacy, even if his position was the wrong one, he shouldn't get skewered for advocating on behalf of that side.

I laugh when I see "Free Mumia." The PROPER rejoinder is "FRY Mumia."

But still, the nominee deserved consideration on the merits, not on that side-bar topic. (Nevertheless, I applaud the outcome.)

Forum List

Back