A Cool Looking Map

Hillary would have us ass-deep in ww3 by now. Looks like Trump is being pushed that way and giving ground as well.
Seriously, bombing Syrian Air Force over a rebel's "eyewitness testimony" wtf?
It was more than that, as the Syrian air force used drones to confirm their damage with the Sarin gas and then did a follow up to the same site with a second strike, apparently to cover up the damage.

Aside from all that Assad has a long history of this sort of use of WMDs as did his Baathist buddy Hussein in Iraq. There is no reasonable doubt that Assad is responsible for this, and the Trump teams strike was surgical, impressive in its minimization of collateral damage and casualties, showed for the world that he is no ones puppet and has the backbone to use American power to defend American interests.

We cannot allow national governments to throw chemical weapons all over the place. Eventually it could come back to haunt the entire planet.
It wasn't even sarin gas: Righteous Jew echoes me on Syria attack

Hillary would have us ass-deep in ww3 by now. Looks like Trump is being pushed that way and giving ground as well.
It was more than that, as the Syrian air force used drones to confirm their damage with the Sarin gas and then did a follow up to the same site with a second strike, apparently to cover up the damage.

Aside from all that Assad has a long history of this sort of use of WMDs as did his Baathist buddy Hussein in Iraq. There is no reasonable doubt that Assad is responsible for this, and the Trump teams strike was surgical, impressive in its minimization of collateral damage and casualties, showed for the world that he is no ones puppet and has the backbone to use American power to defend American interests.

We cannot allow national governments to throw chemical weapons all over the place. Eventually it could come back to haunt the entire planet.

I smelled false flag from the jump.

Pretty disappointed with our country's doings at the moment.

I smelled false flag from the jump.

Have faith. We ain't got nobody else.

I think I'll take the Pentagons account of the facts before I go with some dude on the internet, lol.

US Looks at Russia’s Role in Syria’s Nerve-Gas Attack
which was hit by bombs containing a chemical consistent with sarin, an extremely potent and deadly nerve-gas agent.​

It is important to look at both sides of the argument, but in this case, it is pretty apparent that this was not an accident or a false flag attack.

The Syrians hit a rebel area with "a chemical like sarin gas" then flew in a drone to observe the damage, then hit again with a conventional attack on the same site AND THE HOSPITAL that was treating the victims. They used fixed wing aircraft both times, aircraft that only the Russians and Syrians have inside Syria.

Isreal did not send in a freaking drone, bubba.

I think I'll take the Pentagons account of the facts before I go with some dude on the internet, lol.

which was hit by bombs containing a chemical consistent with sarin, an extremely potent and deadly nerve-gas agent.​

This is bullshit. It's a lie to start ww3 is what it is.

Wake up folks. The Rs will do nothing different from the Ds, because after all both parties are owned by the same people.

Wake up folks. The Rs will do nothing different from the Ds, because after all both parties are owned by the same people.

So the chemical attacks that killed those children and the conventional bombs that were used later to kill people in the hospital being treated from the earlier attack using short range drones and fixed wing aircraft was all controlled by Establishment master minds in DC?

Dude, that is simply paranoia if you really think that.

This would be the same folks who assured us aluminum tubes in Iraq were part of Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons program, remember? ;)

The pictures of the victims of the "sarin" attack show medical workers working without gloves and wearing sandals. If that were really Sarin, those workers would be dead.

The pictures of the victims of the "sarin" attack show medical workers working without gloves and wearing sandals. If that were really Sarin, those workers would be dead.
Only if the "Sarin like" gas was delivered as a persistent agent, not a gas.

A gas would disperse fairly soon after the attack.

Hey regressive gas bags, if Russia interfered with the election, how did the rapists wife win the popular vote?

Trump is not owned by any of you.
I will grant you that it does not appear Trump is owned by the wealthy elite, as are nearly all other politicians, but it is too early to know for certain. Even if he is not owned, he could be easily influenced by them. Time will tell.

So the chemical attacks that killed those children and the conventional bombs that were used later to kill people in the hospital being treated from the earlier attack using short range drones and fixed wing aircraft was all controlled by Establishment master minds in DC?

Dude, that is simply paranoia if you really think that.
How do those attacks have anything to do with my post?

I will grant you that it does not appear Trump is owned by the wealthy elite, as do nearly all other politicians, but it is too early to know for certain. Even if he is not owned, he could be easily influenced by them. Time will tell.
Wow! A reasonable person, here. :)

I will grant you that it does not appear Trump is owned by the wealthy elite, as do nearly all other politicians, but it is too early to know for certain. Even if he is not owned, he could be easily influenced by them. Time will tell.
Wow! A reasonable person, here. :)
How could you not KNOW me as reasonable?

Forum List

Back