A Conversation with Diana Buttu

The Palestinians say that international law should govern any peace agreement.

Israel says they do not give a rat's behind about law.
Too funny. Lets see, the palestinians invade Israel then want international law to dictate "peace talks". LOL.

The Palestinians went to Europe sand attacked the Zionists?

The Jews have been living in and ruling in Israel for 3000 years while "Palestine" was invented by the British Europeans a few decades ago.

Are the Pallies British? :lol:

Last edited:
The Palestinians went to Europe sand attacked the Zionists?

The Jews have been living in and ruling in Israel for 3000 years while "Palestine" was invented by the British Europeans a few decades ago.

The Jews ruled the Ottoman Empire?

The Jews were occupied by the Ottoman Empire, dink. The Turks didn't actually originate from Israel. Maybe, open a history book and you'll get one reputational point in 2 years :lol:

The Jews were occupied by the Ottoman Empire, dink. The Turks didn't actually originate from Israel. Maybe, open a history book and you'll get one reputational point in 2 years :lol:

Do you have a link?

Do you have a link?

Open a history book, dummy. King David established sovereignty over Israel and established Jerusalem as the Jewish capital nearly 3000 years before the Ottoman Empire even existed.

You're so uneducated, it isn't even funny, but, we still laugh at you :lol:

Israel is a foreign invasion and occupation of Palestine.

Palestine was invented by the British after World War 1. :lol:

Israel was established by the Jews 3000 years ago

Your history lesson for the day, dummy. :clap2:

Palestine was one of several states created after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. It was "invented" like all the states that were part of the empire.

Palestine was one of several states created after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. It was "invented" like all the states that were part of the empire.

the Ottoman Empire fell during WW I and the British called Israel Palestine during the British Mandate, dummy. I just posted that. Are you mentally retarded or just a simpleton? :lol:

Jews called Israel "Israel" 3000 years ago and have called it Israel ever since. Palestine doesn't even exist in the Bible. Israel is referenced 2000 times in the Bible

Last edited:

the Ottoman Empire fell during WW I and the British called Israel Palestine during the British Mandate, dummy. I just posted that. Are you mentally retarded or just a simpleton? :lol:

Jews called Israel "Israel" 3000 years ago and have called it Israel ever since.

Not true. There was no Israel after the 1948 war.

Jews called Israel "Israel" 3000 years ago and have called it Israel ever since.

Can you name another nation, except the Jewish nation, established in Israel during the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

No wonder your page says you "suck goats" and you have zero reputational points after 2 years :lol:

Fakestinians :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca48ocpFBiE&NR=1]What the Palestinians do not want Jews to know - YouTube[/ame]

Can you name another nation, except the Jewish nation, established in Israel during the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so. :lol:

No wonder your page says you "suck goats" and you have zero reputational points after 2 years :lol:

The League of Nations created the state of Palestine in 1922 and that state remained unchanged after the 1948 war.

The League of Nations created the state of Palestine in 1922 and that state remained unchanged after the 1948 war.

You just made that up, pinocchio :lol:

Woodrow Wilson, founder of the League of Nations...
I am persuaded that the Allied nations, with the fullest concurrence of our own government and people, are agreed that in Palestine shall be laid the foundation of a Jewish Commonwealth” (March 3, 1919).

Last edited:

I am persuaded that the Allied nations, with the fullest concurrence of our own government and people, are agreed that in Palestine shall be laid the foundation of a Jewish Commonwealth” (March 3, 1919).

You quote from the criminal class?:lol::lol:

Woodrow Wilson, founder of the League of Nations :lol:

PWN'ed, again, loser :clap2:

Arab criminals

Winston Churchill to House of Commons May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.

The Jews had Palestine before that "indigenous population" [the Arabs] came in and inhabited it

Arab criminals

So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.

The Jews had Palestine before that "indigenous population" [the Arabs] came in and inhabited it

The Arab population declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to about 65% by 1947. Where is this "crowded into" that this lying sack of crap is talking about?

Arab criminals

The Arab population declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to about 65% by 1947. Where is this "crowded into" that this lying sack of crap is talking about?

Churchill was awarded a Nobel Prize for historical literature, so, you lose, loser :lol:
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1953

Forum List

Back