A controversial way to fix America, I want to know what you think. Thank you.

All that made me laugh. People just don't like hearing the truth that our military in its present form has failed at every endeavor since world war two. But if you suggest it, you're sick, need to be "checked in", etc.
And how am I sick for not supporting Israel? Don't you know a thing about the history of Palestine? This is how to fix America, and have a future for generations to come. The U.S. is doomed to a future of mediocrity and weakness by continuing to feed its gargantuan, useless military and keeping all the useless invalids alive.

Kill the disabled and retarded? This is the Nazi approach to social problems.
Well....ya' gotta admit.....that'd be much-more-humane than the more-"conservative" dream-scenario, where.....those who can't (for whatever reason) compete in a kill-or-be-killed-society, deserve to be starved-to-Death.​

^^^^ This is why idiots like Mr Stupid make the liberals look bad. Every reply on this thread from a 'conservative' has disagreed with the OP, but - for reasons we cannot begin to fathom - Mr Stupid here still thinks that his 'point' is in someway based in logic.

Hence, Mr Stupid really is stupid.

Just imagine it. If Iran and Israel were to go to war, thousands of American soldiers would die fighting on the side of the self-righteous Zionists, in a conflict that has no real relevence to our national security. Iran only threatens us because we support its enemy, just as the Vietcong and NVA only fought us because we defended a regime that was corrupt and treated its people in South Vietnam unjustly.
If only Israel would burn to the ground...

Just imagine it. If Iran and Israel were to go to war, thousands of American soldiers would die fighting on the side of the self-righteous Zionists, in a conflict that has no real relevence to our national security. Iran only threatens us because we support its enemy, just as the Vietcong and NVA only fought us because we defended a regime that was corrupt and treated its people in South Vietnam unjustly.

Dude,

You need to move to California. FAST.

No way Wyoming is going to tolerate your stupid ass much longer.

WOW And we thought man had evolved.

My controversial Answer to Americas Problems involved lining up the Members of Congress and shooting them all.

:)

Explain why it's intelligent and productive to keep spending trillions on a military that hasn't done anything productive or positive in sixty five years. Explain the reason for not downsizing it. Answer - because we live in a nation of fear. Americans are afraid of everything. I

-Kill all elderly invalids, inherently disabled, and significantly retarded. They bankrupt us, as we spend trillions allowing them to lay in their own shit. Give this vast amount back to the middle class, in the form of universal healthcare and generous tax credits.
It appears you either haven't learned that first impressions are important or you simply are belligerent and enjoy hostile controversy. Because "kill all elderly invalids" is a rather cold-blooded way to introduce an idea and is likely to alientate most people.

At age 74 I'm beginning to think about the prospect of being unable to care for myself anymore. At that point I wouldn't care to live anymore and I resent the fact that I do not have the option to request a peaceful, orderly and merciful end to a hopeless life.

So I agree with you. Those who lie helpless in nursing home beds should have the option of being hooked up to a heroin drip for 72 hours of ecstasy and then peacefully terminated. But it should be up to them to decide and not done against their will.

-Abandon Israel. Endorsing this corrupt, murderous state that was founded on colonial British, French, and American imperialism and brutality in the early 20th century is the root cause of Middle Eastern disillusionment with the U.S. Besides, what has Israel ever done for us? And why do we care if the Iranians nuke them? Terrorism will never be defeated or contained without eliminating the origin of it - the West's exploitation of the Middle East, and supporting other regimes in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and now Iraq that profit off the suffering of their lower classes.
I absolutely agree with that. I am aware of no good reason to continue treating Israel as if it were the 51st state of our Union.

-Strip down the military. When was the last time an American soldier REALLY died for your freedom? Answer: 1945. Is the Taliban really going to come invade us and disrupt your way of life? Is al Qaeda really as powerful as those dipshits will have you believe, who want you to keep writing them a blank check to suit their political agenda? Abandoning Israel will greatly expedite the improvement of U.S.-Middle Eastern relations, and as I've said early, have fun dying for the greedy Jews when you get drafted for World War Three, when Israel is finally put in its place.

The military is like a monster that we created, but if we stop feeding it, it will eat us. We all know there's no getting rid of it in its present form, and I don't mean completely. It needs to be relegated to the role of domestic police force, not a police of the world. That's why I support the troops - bring them home. Why do we have bases in Germany and Japan and pay all those guys to stand there in fatigues with an M-16? THAT WAS SEVENTY YEARS AGO, THEY'RE OUR ALLIES NOW. And frankly, why are we sending our best and brightest to die in Afghanistan? Besides, yes they're heroes I guess, but no one made them go join the Marines. Like they tell you at Parris Island - "You wanted to be here, maggot." I'm the true patriot, and why would China destroy itself attacking us? No country in the world could invade the U.S. We have too many guns.
-Shut down recruitment.
-Bring our troops home.
-Cut their benefits.
-If they lose their jobs because of demobilization, they can be used in a skilled capacity in government-run civilian enterprises.

Any thoughts? Thank you for reading, and hopefully responding.

I agree that the Military Industrial Complex is doing more harm than good and must be reviewed with significant reduction in mind.

Bottom line is you will be denounced in this forum for speaking your mind but on the positive side this is one of the few political forums where you are allowed to do that. So I suggest that in the future you present your thoughts in a more acceptable form.

You also might want to be careful what you wish for.

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons and a "Samson Option" that involves using them as a last resort.

There are also hundreds of thousands of Israelis who DON'T agree with their government's policies toward the Palestinians and wonder why more Americans don't join the fight against apartheid.

Kill anyone as a policy can take a dangerous turn. I have no idea why we're so beholden to Israel, as far as I can tell, in my lifetime they haven't done anything for us. But you're not allowed to say that without someone screaming "you hate the Jews"!

If they've done anything for us I would understand defending them for every action. But you did start this to get attention because that's what everyone does on a message board..of course yours is over the top in some ways.

You people really have no idea what I mean. This is an example of what I think should be euthanized, I see it everyday in the field I work:
-A woman who has spent 15 years in a nursing home, paid for by Medicaid. All she does is lay in a bed, rendered completely immobile by Alzheimer's. She can't speak. She can't move. She just lays there staring. Every two hours someone will come along and change her diaper and wipe her ass, and then use a big sling to put her in a wheelchair and then spoonfeed baby food to her, so that it can dribble down her chin. Then put her back in a bed. But if there's something wrong with her, if her vitals are a little off or anything, you better believe there's a legion of self-righteous doctors converging on her.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS???? AND WE SAY WE CAN'T GIVE HEALTHCARE TO POOR TWENTY YEAR-OLDS??? JUST PUT HER ON A MORPHINE DRIP UNTIL SHE DIES

Would you like another example? Another woman, just as completely helpless as what I just described, except that every moment, every breath, she's in agony. She cries out "Just let me go! Just let me go!", but no, they insist on keeping her alive. And you call me the monster for suggesting to just put her out of her misery?

A controversial way to fix America, I want to know what you think. Thank you.

I know of another, rather controversial way to fix America:

Round up all of the trolls (such as yourself), and drop them all into a massive meat grinder.

We could then take the resulting Ground Chuck, Ground Steve, and Ground Patricia and open up trade relations with all of the cannibalistic tribes throughout the globe.

I swear to God, it's like reasoning with a 6 year old. You think it's HUMANE to let these people go on living in misery? You're no better than Himmler.

You people really have no idea what I mean. This is an example of what I think should be euthanized, I see it everyday in the field I work:
-A woman who has spent 15 years in a nursing home, paid for by Medicaid. All she does is lay in a bed, rendered completely immobile by Alzheimer's. She can't speak. She can't move. She just lays there staring. Every two hours someone will come along and change her diaper and wipe her ass, and then use a big sling to put her in a wheelchair and then spoonfeed baby food to her, so that it can dribble down her chin. Then put her back in a bed. But if there's something wrong with her, if her vitals are a little off or anything, you better believe there's a legion of self-righteous doctors converging on her.
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS???? AND WE SAY WE CAN'T GIVE HEALTHCARE TO POOR TWENTY YEAR-OLDS??? JUST PUT HER ON A MORPHINE DRIP UNTIL SHE DIES
Many on the left hoped Obama would kick off health care reform by removing four words from the original 1965 Medicare Act:

Citizens over sixty-five.

Universal Medicare could have been gradually phased in for Americans of all age groups, and the bill for transition costs laid at Wall Street's jail-house door.

All that made me laugh. People just don't like hearing the truth that our military in its present form has failed at every endeavor since world war two.
.....Especially since they've been given impossible/politically-inspired missions.

Ya' can't very-well expect a "Win", when no one's identified what that "Win" is supposed to look-like.​

Kill the disabled and retarded? This is the Nazi approach to social problems.
Well....ya' gotta admit.....that'd be much-more-humane than the more-"conservative" dream-scenario, where.....those who can't (for whatever reason) compete in a kill-or-be-killed-society, deserve to be starved-to-Death.​

^^^^ This is why idiots like Mr Stupid make the liberals look bad. Every reply on this thread from a 'conservative' has disagreed with the OP, but - for reasons we cannot begin to fathom - Mr Stupid here still thinks that his 'point' is in someway based in logic.

Hence, Mr Stupid really is stupid.
....And, you're still a Bubblehead.
296.gif

You really believe "conservatives" talk-about eliminating as many social-services, as possible (except the ones they expect) as a way of encouraging those, of lesser-means, to become more self-reliant??? Denying any kind o' health-care, for people who can't afford it, is supposed to accomplish that, huh....Bubblehead??!!!

gashing the military budget is brilliant. But assclowns here on both parties stake their religion on the right to kill opponents in other countries especially when they are not up to our invasion capability.

Forum List

Back