A conservative just called him Thurston Howell Romney

toles09192012.jpg

lol, like Obama stays up nights worrying about anyone

but he did go on David Letterman and party with Beyonce last night, he CARES so much:lol:

I have admired and respected David Brooks from the moment I first heard of him lo these many years ago.

He's a very calm and rational-thinking person, which makes him a very rare gem in the Conservative catalog these days.

While I do not entirely agree with this particular commentary of his, I sense a subtext that the GOP is about to surrender this election and start looking to 2016.

Is it too late to dust off Herman Cain to take Mitt's place?

yeah, little Stephanie, you can't form a coherent argument

our candidate is imploding and part of the reason is revealed in the nonsense comments of folks such as yourself

You can fiddle all you want while the campaign burns, Steph: we as a GOP can't put itself together, and the primary faults are that America does not like Romney and the great majority does not like the far right extremist wing of the GOP.

yeah, little Stephanie, you can't form a coherent argument

our candidate is imploding and part of the reason is revealed in the nonsense comments of folks such as yourself

:eusa_boohoo:

Romney’s comments also reveal that he has lost any sense of the social compact. In 1987, during Ronald Reagan’s second term, 62 percent of Republicans believed that the government has a responsibility to help those who can’t help themselves. Now, according to the Pew Research Center, only 40 percent of Republicans believe that.

The current GOP is clearly an aberration compared to the Party historically, even with regard to recent history.

If this is the Party republicans have fashioned for themselves, one of ignorance and hate, reflecting their values, then they need to be prepared to suffer the electoral consequences.

Forum List

Back