A Conservative Defense of OWS

Yeah OWS and the Tea party have alot of the same gripes and blame many of the same people. The only difference is that OWS claim that the elites are responsible (yanno the 1%) where the Tea Party seems to believe that the poor are to blame (or programs for the poor)

Both hate TARP, both are tiers of the same old shit but the tea party thinks that Obama is responsible for TARP

^^^^ That's the problem. Idiots who believe the bullshit instead of using logic to understand what people they disagree with are saying. The TEA Parties do not believe the poor are to blame. They believe (and they are right) that the fucking government is responsible. Hence, they protest the government.

Moron.

they protest the government until they want some third world country bombed or crosses burned into babies foreheads
And, they hate puppies, flowers, and music. And, they drink babies' blood for dessert!

:eusa_whistle:

NewPolitics:::

Are you for Geothermal energy power plants?

I don't know enough about them to take a strong stance on this.

Geothermal plants take latent thermal activity of the Earth and turn it into usable electricity.

Pretty simple concept.

Yeah --- that's the cool part (no pun).. But what I wanted to tell my lefty bud here who's concerned about fracking is that Geothermal is an EXTREMELY dirty mining operation.. Almost GUARANTEED to screw with ground water in the vicinity and YET --- it's rated clean and green. It has TONS of NATURAL toxic chemicals and gas being released from the earth's mantle and if one blows out -- which happens often -- EVERYTHING within 1/2 mile radius dies.

Fracking happens HUNDREDS of feet below the water table. Most of the leftist propaganda about smelly water and ground contamination happens because these people are living directly over a MAJOR FOSSIL FUEL reserve. NOT because of the fracking.

I'm actually in favor of both -- but the hypocrisy shown by the left supporting GeoThermal while making up excuses to block Natural Gas is just mind-numbing.

And you think Geothermal Mining Companies are MORE socially conscious? Are they naturally more protective of the enviroment? Gimmeabreak.

Forum List

Back