A Conservative College Professor Suing A Liberal University For Discrimination

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
John Hawkins @ rightwingnews gives us this.

A federal jury believed the University of Iowa’s law school illegally denied a promotion to a conservative Republican because of her politics, former jurors told The Des Moines Register.

He claims that if the professor wins the suit, it will raise Cain among all the other universities where similar discrimination exists. I certainly hope so. Will it make it to SCOTUS and what will happen there?

Read more @ A Potentially Revolutionary Case: A Conservative College Professor Suing A Liberal University For Discrimination | Right Wing News

:cool:

Cool.

At this point there is no protection against employers firing employees for their political view points.

This might change that!

:clap:

Cool.

At this point there is no protection against employers firing employees for their political view points.

This might change that!

:clap:

Which would totally disrupt academia, Most Colleges and Universities are Liberal and except a few certain fields hire and promote Liberals while dismissing and marginalizing Conservatives.

And in the class room the students have to play the political game with their professors, where if you don't pay lip service to the Liberal view you get poor to failing grades.

And in the class room the students have to play the political game with their professors, where if you don't pay lip service to the Liberal view you get poor to failing grades.

I remember. Some professors are pretty naked about this. I would love to see a lawsuit on this.

So what was it he wanted to teach? The earth is only 9 thousand years old? The Grand Canyon was created by "Noah's Flood"? Trickle down works? It had to be something.

So what was it he wanted to teach? The earth is only 9 thousand years old? The Grand Canyon was created by "Noah's Flood"? Trickle down works? It had to be something.

Evolutionary biology as an explanation for racial differences in IQ.

Heh.

Love to smack libs with the dark side of Darwin.

John Hawkins @ rightwingnews gives us this.

A federal jury believed the University of Iowa’s law school illegally denied a promotion to a conservative Republican because of her politics, former jurors told The Des Moines Register.

He claims that if the professor wins the suit, it will raise Cain among all the other universities where similar discrimination exists. I certainly hope so. Will it make it to SCOTUS and what will happen there?

Read more @ A Potentially Revolutionary Case: A Conservative College Professor Suing A Liberal University For Discrimination | Right Wing News

:cool:
SURVEY: Majority of students admit conservatives face at least ‘some’ discrimination.’

Forum List

Back