A comprehensive list of accomplishments made by Obama as of 12/12

The economy did not improve until Reps took the House, and even so, it's barely getting by.

The "prevented a depression" is a blatant pile of crap. If I have to explain that....

Most independent economists agree that Obama's stimulus significantly softened the recession.

Explain why that is wrong and provide some sources while you're at it.

The Reps didn't do shit and you know it. Tell me, how does blocking Obama's job's plan an indication that they were helping?

Jobs plan;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Funny stuff huh?

Thanks for admitting the links lie about preventing a depression.

oh, of course Reps taking the House THEN the economy improves some is just a coincidence.:lol:

Obama is a failure and by his own words does not deserve to be re-elected.

hell, he should be in jail on murder charges.

That's your source? A 44 second video? The economy improved, in part, because of the stimulus. You still haven't explained what the the reps DID.

you linked a lap dog blog site.

so come down off your high horse, cuz it's really a mule.

I linked a site that collected facts with supported sources.

Did it list his murder or cherry pick "facts"?

Seriously, it's an ignorant thing to do.

oh, and a little help; your avi is the fav of one of our 9/11 truthers.:eusa_shifty:

so I'm just luvin the irony.:lol:

Cherry pick? I never said Obama didn't make mistakes. What I did was point out his successes.

Most independent economists agree that Obama's stimulus significantly softened the recession.

Explain why that is wrong and provide some sources while you're at it.

The Reps didn't do shit and you know it. Tell me, how does blocking Obama's job's plan an indication that they were helping?

Jobs plan;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Funny stuff huh?

oh, of course Reps taking the House THEN the economy improves some is just a coincidence.:lol:

That's your source? A 44 second video? The economy improved, in part, because of the stimulus. You still haven't explained what the the reps DID.

Prevented big0 from wasting more money that didn't go where it was supposed to.

and that vid comes from the horses mouth.

He knew it wasn't going to work b/c he advisers told him it wouldn't, but he wasted the money anyway.

But thanks for showing that no matter what, you will vote for him, cherry picked "facts" and all.

I linked a site that collected facts with supported sources.

Did it list his murder or cherry pick "facts"?

Seriously, it's an ignorant thing to do.

oh, and a little help; your avi is the fav of one of our 9/11 truthers.:eusa_shifty:

so I'm just luvin the irony.:lol:

Cherry pick? I never said Obama didn't make mistakes. What I did was point out his successes.

no you didn't.

you link one of a hundred sites that suck obama cock. They make glaring fails look like comets in the sky and tiny movements like the moon.

Seriously, he's a fuckup on par with carter.

Jobs plan;

Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube

Funny stuff huh?

He knew it wasn't going to work b/c he advisers told him it wouldn't, but he wasted the money anyway.

But thanks for showing that no matter what, you will vote for him, cherry picked "facts" and all.

So you aren't going to answer my question about what Repubs did to improve the economy?

Okay then. Moving on...

So you aren't going to answer my question about what Repubs did to improve the economy?

Okay then. Moving on...

yes, move on and ignore the facts, that's seems to be your best asset.

Obama is a worthless piece of shit, that cares for noone, but some how leads the down and out into believing he gives a shit for them even though he doesn't. If anything ,he deserves credits for the most bullshit told. But the welfare class will believe it regardless, pathetic bums.

Obama Accomplishments:

1. Record Debt
2. record Annual Deficits > any Reagan entire budget
3. First ever credit downgrade
4. Record Food stamp
5. record Poverty
6. Cancelled NASA Manned program
7. Gutting US military

1) It should be common knowledge by now that it was Bush that racked up the debt.
2) The short answer is yes, long answer is no.
3) I put more blame on Congress
4) Record unemployment numbers (aside from GrDep)
5) Hardly Obama's fault
6) We do not need it
7) We do not need enough troops to fight two wars

Even Politifact, which you think is a great and unbiased site, rates that one Pants on Fire, and that was without all the debt from 2011 that required two seperate increases in the debt ceiling.

PolitiFact | Nancy Pelosi posts questionable chart on debt accumulation by Barack Obama, predecessors

Obama Accomplishments:

1. Record Debt
2. record Annual Deficits > any Reagan entire budget
3. First ever credit downgrade
4. Record Food stamp
5. record Poverty
6. Cancelled NASA Manned program
7. Gutting US military

1) It should be common knowledge by now that it was Bush that racked up the debt.
5) Hardly Obama's fault
6) We do not need it

Even Politifact, which you think is a great and unbiased site, rates that one Pants on Fire, and that was without all the debt from 2011 that required two seperate increases in the debt ceiling.

PolitiFact | Nancy Pelosi posts questionable chart on debt accumulation by Barack Obama, predecessors

Yeah Pelosi was wrong, but not by much, was she?

Under Clinton: Increase of $1.54 trillion, or 37 percent
Under George W. Bush: Increase of $4.899 trillion, or 86 percent
Under Obama: Increase of $3.661 trillion, or 34 percent

Jackass.

5) Hardly Obama's fault
6) We do not need it

Jackass.
In three years vs eight.
Moron

Jackass.
In three years vs eight.
Moron

But it is primarily Bush's spending.

Jackass.
In three years vs eight.
Moron

Lets say he keeps spending at this rate, if he gets re-elected, in 5 years he will have dumped $7.3 Trillion.

you can blame Bush all you want or you can admit the facts that are right in front of you.

Lets say he keeps spending at this rate, if he gets re-elected, in 5 years he will have dumped $7.3 Trillion.

you can blame Bush all you want or you can admit the facts that are right in front of you.

Actually, Obama decreased gov spending in 2011.

Ummm, less spending in Iraq by implementing the Bush planned withdrawal and a GOP controlled House, that held him in check somewhat.
If you go back and check historic debt since 2001, you'll see that while Bush and the GOP Congress have an abysmal record, the rate of increase has tripled since the Democrats took over Congress in 2007.

A pay freeze that encompasses 100% of the personnel in the White House, which is what you claimed

No one claimed that. You made that up. And using your own rules, since you made that up, nothing else you say is to be taken seriously.

The credit card law was a good law, but the Dodd-Frank Wall Street law is one of the worst on record.

Dodd-Frank is bad only in that it does not go far enough to regulate Wall Street and the secondary market. I would like to hear from anyone who thinks it goes too far to explain how it goes too far.

The worst thing Obama has done, by far, was enact a brand new entitlement program, Obamacare. This will bankrupt the states.

Yes, Windbag, take them all on. I'd be fascinated to see it.

The one accomplishment you decided to discuss was the pay freezes in the White House? Are you kidding me? That's all you have to say about the entire list?

I think you were impressed with many of these accomplishments, (assuming you actually read the entire list) but you would never admit it on this board.

The point was that, since the pay freeze was bunk, I can assume everything is bunk. Prove me wrong.

Obviously, the move was to save money. It worked considering 25% didn't see a pay increase. Either way, this one fact is so insignificant in comparison to the list itself and you know it.

When I read this I snickered. Used to be I would start choking and convulsing from laughter. $4 million for a Hawaiian vacation. Trips to Madrid to shop. More spending than any ten presidents in our history.

Yup, he's trying save money. Maybe save himself money when he claimed his bus tour wasn't a campaign so he could stick us with the bill. Or anyone who wants spending cuts like the Tea Party are ether racists, terrorists, or Sons Of Bitches.

Honestly you crack me up sometimes.

If you are so blinded by partisanship that you feel you have to attack everything Obama does, then it is inevitable you will make an ass of yourself.

Bush set new records when it comes to the costs of his vacations. Obama doesn't even come close.

Hopefully this list will at least convince you skeptics that he is at least a decent president. Maybe not good, but decent. Basically, I'm tired of hearing he's "done nothing".

The Democratic Republican: List of President Obama's Accomplishments

I understand it's a "blogspot" site, but each accomplishment listed cites an outside source. If they didn't, I wouldn't have bothered posting this.

EDIT: Oops I meant to say 12/11 in my title!

Fiscal Responsibility? Prevented Depression? Improving the Economy? Dodd-Frank?

This is a joke, right?

:badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back