A Complete Psychological Analysis of Trump's Support

7. The Dunning-Kruger Effect: Humans Often Overestimate Their Political Expertise

Some who support Donald Trump are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

Of course, a posterboy for the Dunning-Kruger effect such as yourself is unaware that Trump didn't say either of those things.

Joe, you talk a lot about the 1% and then advocate support for privatizing public functions of which you clearly know nothing about, laws you clearly know nothing about and expect the rest of us to give credence to your one time at band camp stories.

There is something wrong with you.

Yes, I waste my time talking to complete fucking retards.... I'm not sure what I am thinking.

Here's the thing. If the public function isn't getting the fucking job done, it's time to try something else. Even if someone makes money doing it, God Forbid. Having seen too many public school grads who can't string a sentence together, we need to try something else.

How Hedge Funders Built the Pro-Charter Political Network – BillMoyers.com

The more you yammer on about the 1% the more of a fucking retard you look like.

See ya!

New Topics

Forum List

Back