A Comparison...

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Wrong...wrong...wrong. Why do you automatically brand as "liberal" anyone opposed to your point of view?

I'm pleased as punch by anyone who succeeds at what they do, so long as they do it honestly. Dubbyuh has come by nothing honestly.

Damn, are you still blabbering on about Bush being dishonest? You must literally eat, sleep & breathe thinking about him. That must really suck, I'm sorry you have so many problems.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Wrong...wrong...wrong. Why do you automatically brand as "liberal" anyone opposed to your point of view?

I'm pleased as punch by anyone who succeeds at what they do, so long as they do it honestly. Dubbyuh has come by nothing honestly.

I did a lot of reading on here before I ever posted and dammit tell me if I missed something but by your every fiber and word you are my friend an ultra-liberal. Don't be ashamed and try and deny just rejoice in what you are hehehe. You are still stuck on the dumb George bit and I can't remember now but i'm willing to bet still hung up on the illegal presidency thing although that problem was stirred by Albert.

Oh and by the way did trailer trash Bill come by anything honestly in your opinion?

Originally posted by OCA
Oh and by the way did trailer trash Bill come by anything honestly in your opinion?

Goatboy became a Rhodes Scholar by his own effort...But a scumbag's a scumbag whether they're a Rhodes Scholar of not.

Forum List

Back