A Common Liberal Answer When They Wont Answer About Russians."Well It's Still Under Investigation"!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: Well especially when Tucker Carlson embarrasses all of his loony guests! It seems that every time Tucker asks any liberal how "The Russians" were able to tamper with the votes, they wont answer!, just go off to left field and bring up that the matter is being investigated. What this means is that all Liberals/Rats know the Russian Dilemma is all a lie! after weeks and weeks of watching these liberals trying to prove that the Russians helped Trump win, yet no evidence to prove it, then get questioned by the host, all they can say is that "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated",,therefore I cannot explain how Hillary lost in a massive landslide.:dunno::eusa_sick:

:argue: Well especially when Tucker Carlson embarrasses all of his loony guests! It seems that every time Tucker asks any liberal how "The Russians" were able to tamper with the votes, they wont answer!, just go off to left field and bring up that the matter is being investigated. What this means is that all Liberals/Rats know the Russian Dilemma is all a lie! after weeks and weeks of watching these liberals trying to prove that the Russians helped Trump win, yet no evidence to prove it, then get questioned by the host, all they can say is that "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated",,therefore I cannot explain how Hillary lost in a massive landslide.:dunno::eusa_sick:

Are you embarrassed over the Benghazi investigations?

Trump owes his election to Putin

What did he pay for it?

• Banned
^ This is not the way to OP ever.
Yeah, there is no link..
link for what? I am just telling u guys what I have been observing for weeks on Fox. and how many times have we heard a liberal bring up that the russian matter is still under investigation? yah,,,,its been five months!! how many more months do we need!

• Banned
Yeah, there is no link..
link for what? I am just telling u guys what I have been observing for weeks on Fox. and how many times have we heard a liberal bring up that the russian matter is still under investigation? yah,,,,its been five months!! how many more months do we need!
At least 72..
months or years?
Months at least..

Yeah, there is no link..
Moron doesn't know how official investigations work.
Imagine advertising this stupidity.

Yeah, there is no link..
At least 72..

Yeah, there is no link..

You advertise yours all day every day. :dunno:

Yeah, there is no link..
At least 72..
months or years?
Months at least..
if Bill O'Reilly asked Maxine Waters......Congresswomen Maxine, are you aware that 100% of thousands that were polled all agree that you are nothing but a complete total jackass with some form of brain damage? can you explain this dilemma Miss Maxine??,,,,,,Maxine Waters:,,,I cannot answer that question at this time being the matter is still under investigation.

WTF is your problem. Who are you to say what's the way to OP? Are you like the OP police designated by yourself to rule the internet? Who died and made you boss?

Listen, gimme a minute.

Alright now.

When posting a new thread, what you do is: Make your point and provide a reference for that point. i:e backup of your assertion.

What I generally do is find something worth sharing, then post my take on the article, then post a quote from the article relative to what I'm thinking, then a link to the article.

That's how all OPs should be. I like this guy, I like this thread, but it has a weak foundation.

Last edited:
Yeah, there is no link..
At least 72..

Yeah, there is no link..

You advertise yours all day every day. :dunno:
My foot is so tired of kicking your fat ass. Remember when u tried to scare me about refugees killing my mother ?
And you didn't know there's a 1.3 billion of a chance an American being killed by one.
Good times!

when I am watching Bill/Sean/Tucker tomorrow nite, I may as well place a bet that at least one loon will say,,,,,,,I cannot answer that question at this time, but the issue is currently being investigated. yah, like asking Bill what happened with Monica

Forum List

Back