A College To Avoid

How retarded

From the link....

I can’t continue to pay for additional courses and spend valuable time sitting through courses where a professor is teaching people how to ‘be kind’ to each other. Parents should be teaching that at home, for free.”

Hey just spend 50 cents on this

cb6984f45cf4457a61d2e829867b395a.jpg

Billy, your profile has been posted to the Admissions board as typical "STUDENT TO AVOID" admitting. :eusa_clap:

`
I think it's stupid and pushy. The only thing the university I went to had was freshman orientation but it had zero diversity propaganda.

Hey, billy. You already know the scorn I feel when schools are dumped on to teach stuff that ought to be taught in the home long before the kid ever sees the schoolhouse door. But it is a fact that home is not the learning center it used to be now that both parents are off to work at the same time the school bus picks up the kids. So while I mourn the shift of responsibility from home to school, if school is the only place to get the word...so be it. I suspect you were as lucky as me. I walked to and from school twice each day, morning and noon. And I remember the lunch waiting for me...and still feel the loving care my grandmother placed in every bite. But those days are gone, and while we can critique the current state of schools because of our memories, our day is over and probably will never come again.

Hey, billy. You already know the scorn I feel when schools are dumped on to teach stuff that ought to be taught in the home long before the kid ever sees the schoolhouse door. But it is a fact that home is not the learning center it used to be now that both parents are off to work at the same time the school bus picks up the kids. So while I mourn the shift of responsibility from home to school, if school is the only place to get the word...so be it. I suspect you were as lucky as me. I walked to and from school twice each day, morning and noon. And I remember the lunch waiting for me...and still feel the loving care my grandmother placed in every bite. But those days are gone, and while we can critique the current state of schools because of our memories, our day is over and probably will never come again.

Diversity for it's own sake merely waters down the liquor. Forced inclusiveness serves only to further divide.

The multiculturalism that drives this nonsense is slowly destroying the best thing this world ever had.

Diversity for it's own sake merely waters down the liquor. Forced inclusiveness serves only to further divide.

The multiculturalism that drives this nonsense is slowly destroying the best thing this world ever had.
You are right of course, but half a loaf.... Actually, we both know this program is probably doomed simply because college is way way too late. The intent is noted, but the course is simply a placeholder without much benefit.

I don't know if they are still available, but back in the early 80s I heard a seminar that played a set of tapes called the Massey tapes, Massey being a Prof at Boulder, CO U. Massey claims that all your value judgements are set for life by the time you are 10 years old, so take a look at what the world was like when you were 10 to see where you are coming from. We all groaned to learn we had to sit and listen to a 45 minute tape, but by finish we were clamoring for more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back