A cluster of SIDS deaths in North Idaho

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A CLUSTER OF SIDS DEATHS IN NORTH IDAHO

Three Idaho baby boys died shortly after receiving shots administered at the same clinic.Parents blame vaccines;doctors, government deny vaccine link.

One of the parents spoke out
“My baby was so healthy," said Shelly Walker.”He was extremely full of life, energy and vitality.”

Four month old Vance Walker received a shot of Pediarix, a 5-in-1 shot for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B and polio; a shot of Prevnar, seven pneumococcal viruses plus diphtheria toxoid and; Rotateq, the new rotavirus vaccine given orally and containing four viruses associated with infant diarrhea.

In the early morning of Sept. 15, less than three days after Vance received the vaccines ,his mother awoke to a parent's worst nightmare. "It was about 5:15 a.m. I woke up and thought, 'He's not making any noise!” Walker recalled. "I went to pick him up and then I screamed. “
Her 16 1/2-pound boy was warm and his lips were still pink, but he wasn't moving. Blood was crusted beneath his eyes and his clothes and toys were covered with a bloody froth. As her husband Brian called 911, Walker worked frantically to resuscitate their child. But in the emergency room at Kootenai Medical Center, doctors said Vance had been dead for several hours.

Full story here
http://www.vaclib.org--www.vaclib.org/news/sh

elly.htm

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2007/…/22/shot-in-the-dark/

Its so sad to see how big pharma, and the medical industry has totally fooled people into using their own kids or health because they so desp. believe the very bastards they shouldn't.

Three Idaho baby boys died shortly after receiving shots administered at the same clinic.Parents blame vaccines;doctors, government deny vaccine link.

“My baby was so healthy," said Shelly Walker.”He was extremely full of life, energy and vitality.”

Four month old Vance Walker received a shot of Pediarix, a 5-in-1 shot for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B and polio; a shot of Prevnar, seven pneumococcal viruses plus diphtheria toxoid and; Rotateq, the new rotavirus vaccine given orally and containing four viruses associated with infant diarrhea.

In the early morning of Sept. 15, less than three days after Vance received the vaccines ,his mother awoke to a parent's worst nightmare. "It was about 5:15 a.m. I woke up and thought, 'He's not making any noise!” Walker recalled. "I went to pick him up and then I screamed. “
Her 16 1/2-pound boy was warm and his lips were still pink, but he wasn't moving. Blood was crusted beneath his eyes and his clothes and toys were covered with a bloody froth. As her husband Brian called 911, Walker worked frantically to resuscitate their child. But in the emergency room at Kootenai Medical Center, doctors said Vance had been dead for several hours.

Full story here

elly.htm

Its so sad to see how big pharma, and the medical industry has totally fooled people into using their own kids or health because they so desp. believe the very bastards they shouldn't.

How many million children have received the same vaccine without dying?

Do you get how medicine works?

Full story here

elly.htm

That is not SIDs. Educate yourself!

• Banned
Kootenai County is near as remote as you can get.....Hmmmmm...

Whats really messed up is if you ask for information about the mmr vaccines lets say, they will pawn off this real short list on the oh typical little reactions etc......

Dude if half these dumb asses bothered to ask for the insert like I just did not long ago that SOB thing is ( figuratively speaking freaking 2 ft long" that is where it tells ppl everything these stupid asses think is a conspiracy.

That one we think those who say that are the dumbest fkrs on the planet!!

GET THIS ONE THE GAWD DAM INSERT TELLS PPL SIDS IS POSSIBLE.. but then the big pharma, big bank pay offs start falsifying this bs like we said the WAR ON INFORMATION is way beyond what half these idiots can ever begin to comprehend it's on a level way past our own time era known as AI , the think it's a gawd dam movie only LMFAO!!

• Banned

Full story here

elly.htm

I'm not sure depends on how many babies are having sex and shooting up in order to need the HEP B shot and Pertussis in DPT has been proven to cause seizures. I know that one for a fact my sisters kid got seizures from this DPT bs in the 80's, her daughter had seizures from 6 mos on.......

Full story here

elly.htm

very tragic-----but the fact is that the cause of death
in these cases seems to be undertermined----that a
CLUSTER of SIDS type deaths HAPPENED is scary---
but still of unknown cause

how many babies are having sex and shooting up in order to need the HEP B

HEP B can be passed from any body fluid, including nasal discharge, from an infected host.

HEP C can only be passed by blood.

how many babies are having sex and shooting up in order to need the HEP B

HEP B can be passed from any body fluid, including nasal discharge, from an infected host.

HEP C can only be passed by blood.

It's odd how people would rather like misinformation rather than live in facts so they can support these flat earth, fake moon landing, and antivax conspiracies. The virus can also survive on an object for over a week.

• Since 1991, federal health officials have recommended the hepatitis B vaccination for all infants and children. However, hepatitis B is a blood-transmitted disease caused by risky lifestyle choices, such as unprotected sex with multiple partners and intravenous drug use involving sharing needles. It is not primarily a "children's disease."
  • There are reports of adverse reactions in children after having the hepatitis B vaccine. Side effects include convulsions, visual and hearing impairments, immune dysfunction, disorders like Guillain-Barre syndrome, and even death.
  • Even with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, which requires doctors to report serious vaccine-related health problems, vaccine adverse effects are substantially underreported. Many reactions are not recognized by medical personnel as vaccine-related.
  • Educate yourself, your family, and community about vaccine issues. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) promotes making informed decisions and fighting for rights to vaccine exemptions.
The following referenced information contains opinion and perspective on a health topic related to vaccine science, policy, law or ethics that is being discussed in public forums, including in medical, law and other professional journals; newspapers, magazines and other print; broadcast and online media outlets; state legislatures and the U.S. Congress.

Readers are encouraged to go to the websites of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for the perspective of federal agencies responsible for vaccine research, development, regulation and policymaking, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for information on vaccine policymaking; to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for information on regulating vaccines for safety and effectiveness; and to National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) for information on research and the development of new vaccines.

The World Health Organization has stated that “vaccine hesitancy” is one of the top 10 global public health threats.

The Dangers of Hepatitis B Vaccines in Infants

Hep B should be standard. The virus can exist for two or three weeks in creme-filled cookies and on styrene surfaces. Are there styrene knobs on the bathroom towel dispensers at your local vampire plasma donation shop? Duh

Forum List

Back